The Ferocious Few - A Video Competition

HI. Some text to make you read because I haven’t made you wait long enough…

We had 30 videos come in by the time the competition ended!! We had winners picked out, then another submission would come in and we had to readjust everything. Then the matter of prizes, we had ( not kidding) over 100 skins and ship/isk/apparel prizes donated to us, all with varying in-game values, so making that evenly distributed was a PITA ( and if you know me at all, I am not the smartest man) So feel for me, please!

WINNERS:

BEST SOLO PVPER IN EVE ONLINE THE VIDEO GAME - GRUNT KADO in ‘Phantastic

BEST ESCALATION IN EVE ONLINE
Auraus Porcaleus in the aply named ‘Final Escalation

BEST CHEAP SHIP IN EVE ONLINE
Liam Inkuras in ‘Ride of the VNI

BEST SUPPORT PLAYER IN EVE ONLINE
Xyrin Bacard in ‘Off Meta

And ( Honestly maybe our favorite video ) with an honorable mention because it doesn’t qualify for any of the other topics because of its server.
Merazor with ‘Moracha solo pvp

We had received over 50bn in donations, ( this community is friggin amazing) the 4 winners will be getting an equal split, with the honorable mention receiving a 50% prize cut. Winners will receive around 11bn worth of in-game assets and isk.

Each person that submitted a video will also be getting a prize because there were definitely some almost winners that just missed the cut and because I am American and this is what we do, even losers get participation medals

Thank you to everyone that donated! You guys made this competition

Prize winners, please give me a poke on discord.

7 Likes