The first highsec system flipped!

“Calm down miner”

So much reasonable PVE types being replied this phrase ?

1 Like

Its funny that people who dont PvP much but appreciate it existing to add excitement to the game dont seem to count in Darling’s player counts at all.

If his silent majority is big, ours must be even bigger by that measure.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, you have to hit CCP with your wallet for them to listen.

I’m not too sure Captain Darling approves of your associating his name with our resident militant spacevegan.

3 Likes

and the large alliances are storming the gates to help the trig to cash in on padding their killboards without ganking?

It’s already one sided in favour of EDENCOM. You can push a system to a state where the triglavians can not invade anymore. This isn’t a thing the other way round.

Guys, would you mind not feeding the trolls?
Not just this guy, but also Darlo up there.

Thanks! :blush:

Now look at yourself and this thread.

What do you consider horrible bad things?

Why is that a good thing?

It never gets boring:

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter what horrible bad things are out there, just have to object against 1.0 - 0.9 from being flipped/downgraded to 0.5-0.4

Why do you object against 1.0 - 0.9 from being flipped/downgraded to 0.5-0.4?

Yeah, it totally has nothing to do with having to come up with fleet comp that can do mid-high level pve while also being able to handle pvp. I can tell you the chaos in flipped system is real fun :smiley: Lost my shitfit jackdaw there xD

You underestimate amount of effort required but you are correct on that account - it is mostly a matter of effort. Once people notice that goods are provided in different station/system they will start moving shop there. It does take a lot of effort though.

Someone who creates a new trade hub will see much more profit over long term. But doing so is only possible for people who are actually capable of providing nearly-full supply to his new trade hub. It is long term business and takes a crapton of isk and effort. Much more than I have (~10x could do the trick though).

The main difference is that low sec dwellers accepts the risks and plans with risks included.

Dunno about BjornBee but I know some ‘legends’ that will complain about low sec cap drops but cutoff stream right before doing cap drop of his own.

This is definitely one sided to the Trigs. Can turn a system from hi-sec to Low-sec but cannot push a system from low to null or null to low. Cant get more one-sided than only a hi-sec system can be changed.

3 Likes

You have it backwards - systems pushed fully to trig side stop being invaded for some reason… complaint about this is even in issues thread. Apparently it doesn’t matter which side we pick - no real change happens…

That may be so, I did not say they do not. :slight_smile:

I originally challenged the claim, that pushing now-hi sec players into low sec automatically makes them “better players” on the ground of strongly suspecting (since I experienced eve pvp in the past) many pvp players mostly will roam in larger fleets or shut off gates (because easy and risk less kills).

A player (be it pve or pvp) may have a hard time fitting for both pve and pvp if he wants to run missions or the likes. Solo belt mining might be very hard too. I suspect, that players who see constantly blocked gates on the map may just not play after while.

Soooooo, that will get rid of those pesky pve players, and after a while there may be mostly pvpers left, though, because of this, the overall number of players may have dwindled.

Question: Is there enough content for solo and fleet pvp in low and null sec if you cut pve and solo mining out of eve? Not that I want to doom and gloom, the thought just intrigues me, since I experienced null sec but not low sec (at least not that I remember).

These are not the same things though.

If your question was “will people still do mining and pve content once people who only do this content move away” then the answer will certainly be yes.

Because I appose and find an opposite to bring a sense of balance.

1 Like

Lots of pve and mining goes on in null. Its safer and more profitable to do than hi-sec. Only downside is every once in awhile you have to be a F1 monkey and or assist drones and watch a movie.

And as seen on streams, those that mine in null have set up a second operation in hi-sec to get what they need. An obstacle at best. The Trigs targeting existing trade pipelines will change it once again in the upcoming weeks.

Hisec / Wormhole space is starting to look promising.

I had not yet explored Gas and drug manufacturing yet and my current fuel block production is rather untouchable.(Unless every system somehow obtains a blue star)

It would be interesting to see who can pull it off though. Will CCP take the leap of cutting off Jita just to see what happens?