The gate to Sivala

But it is precisely because AG actions are much rarer…that they deserve a mention. We already know that you are active practically 24/7…we have only to look at ‘ships destroyed in past hour’ in highsec and we think ’ there goes Aiko again’.

A good deal of the ‘problem’ here is lack of any differentiation of being in character or out of character. The game itself is ‘disruptive and derailing’…that is its very nature…so ‘in character’ posts are inevitably going to be of such nature. And OOC discussions of issues from a purely ‘technical’ aspect inevitably get driven into that in-character terrain. I agree with whoever it was who said in another post that this forum needs more humour…which can make even the most intractable issues easier to discuss.

Mmhmm. So you admit then you don’t RP then correct?

You realize your bro right above you just confirmed you don’t RP right?

And I have another corp member of yours admitting to it as well.

Look, you can play however you want. But if you’re gonna RP, then RP. If you’re not, then don’t.

If you’re gonna RP, then actually stay consistent to the scene. If not, why bother?

I think what’s hard is they don’t stay consistent to their own RP. Its what slaughters their credibility.

You literally have criminals in your corp :smiley:

So its our fault NEPF can’t stay consistent to their own RP doctrine?

What on earth are you talking about

This right here says it all :smiley:

If you don’t even know what your own doctrine is, how can you expect the rest of us to take you seriously?

Dear Aiko, stay consistant with your chars, nr 1, now that you are talking about consistancy, 2 noone ever did confirm in the corp that we dont roleplay, you just got owned and ignored afterwards due to the uninteresting and transparent content of you character, and not nesseserely refering to your ingame character at this point, that was a good laugh though so thx for the mails, was quite entertaining for the group.

If I were you the only consistancy I would worry about is the one that is challenging you to come and fight when someone actually dares you as the NEPF is clearly doing, so talk less, act more, take your medicines and come gank when the gates are open.

PS. We do RP as Police Officers but noone ever said we were saints. But ofc I’m sure in your endless knowledge and wisdom you dont imagine that in a computer game “as in RL” a police officer could have ever comited a crime right?.. well forget the ?, that might make you & the people who chooses to be around you think for a moment and that can inevitably only give you headaches.

So dont think too much about it, relax and above all, Calm down miners… of PVP.

1. You know I’m not Aiko right?
  2. My dude, please spell check

Right, but if they do they get arrested and can’t be cops anymore :smiley: You aren’t consistent with your RP doctrine, so don’t expect peeps to take you seriously.

You guys taking fitting advice from Drac, I don’t think you understand no one is afraid of you :smiley:

You clearly dont know much about the world do you?.. Anyway… Your opinion about our RP is totally irrelevant so dont try to force it anymore, its start to sound sad, it is only good if you dont take us seriously, will be “like” if the opinion of a chimpanze counted in the university…

Spell check? oh wait… yeah the spelling thing… who have I ever seen try to use that in any other contexts with any other people?

Mm I know plenty bruv :smiley:

And uh bro? Look at your post. Its shameful LOL.

I’m not forcing anything. You aren’t consistent with RP doctrine. The fact you don’t know what I’m talking about it says it all.

If you guys don’t wanna RP, then don’t. But if you are stay consistent, which you aren’t doing.

Also please try to type and frame your post in a coherent manner bruv.

I’m guessing this is Fire Venom huh?

And there u go again… U really dont see it do you? :rofl:

Someone called? :sunglasses:

?

Is Fire Venom drunk again?

I can’t figure out if he is trying to tell us that he’s been to prison in real-life, or if he’s just admitting what we already know – antigankers are just failed griefer wannabes, who are salty at gankers for being better at the game.

1 Like

See what exactly?

Ya’ll are the ones not keeping consistent.

That’s on you bruv.

hey,hey… I don’t even drink…

i’ll give you all a 76 TOPS!

Enjoy & :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wut in the quafe are you talking about?

Sad, very, very sad :joy:

I’ll give you a hint, anyone above that knows what I’m talking about :grin:

Nite all, to late for unchallenging games :wink:

Oh no someone in our corp mentioned Eve was a game, we must never RP. And our RP must not be up to someone else’s standards, so why bother doing it?

In fact Gix doesn’t like our approach to Eve, so we should probably listen to someone else about how to play this game, we wouldn’t want to be playing it badwrong would we?

1 Like

Gix is just a concerned citizen. We all thought that the New Eden Pleb Force was dedicated to helping new players and defending the innocent, but it’s becoming increasingly clear that NEPF is a group of failed griefers and wannabe bulies. They aren’t police at all, just common criminals and back alley thugs!

1 Like