The gate to Sivala

So, in all seriousness, you do realize that what you’re asking her to do in reality isn’t to actually fight you, right?

Ofc, they are highsec gankers, they dont fight… they just need to come do what they always do.

There are lots of players here who would fight you, so I’d be real careful about talking that kind of smack while not being war eligible.

I say that is pretty clear than, you’ll have to go fight someone war eligible i guess if you’re trigger happy?? You were the one saying about the fighting not me… They dont fight, they gank.

They try to gank, we try to prevent them from doing it? still in doubt of what this is about?

Seriously?

If you dont wanna consider playing the counter part of eachother fighting and u wanna take it literally than I guess u can understand it that way? but I hope it is more clear to you now :blush:

You’re making it sound like Aiko straight-up refuses to gank because you exist, while the kill board reports literally the opposite of that picture.

Listen, I don’t hate NEPF or anything, even if I do criticize some of your actions and choices.

But why are you so dead-set on making yourself look like a complete idiot right now?

no i dont… I’m just saying… come gank when we put the day and time for the gate opening… simple… stop overthinking people :blush: Lets make some content and cyber explosions :boom:

Just trying to get to your lvl…

Why should gankers gank according to your schedule in order to create content for you?

cause if they dont we keep the gates open and people have free passage, noone gets ganked there and everyone who pases safely is a win to our side when we are there… for my sake they can stop ganking all toguether if they feel like… or keep doing it all they want… lets just see the content we can create if they show up, if they dont… win,win.

anyway, good nite, thx for the chitchat. :+1:

It sounds to me like you’re taking credit for keeping carebears safe when the gankers are literally asleep, which I will admit is the most juche thing I have heard on these forums this month.

So basically, antigankers sit next to a gate that literally anyone in the game can jump through, in the safest part of the new player security zone, and then they congratulate themselves when AFK players jump through the gate without even noticing them.

Cool roleplay!

1 Like

When I sat in their corporation and observed them interact with each other, it was the most surreal experience. They were all talking with each other, but everyone was carrying on with their own topic. Kind of like a kindergarten playground, and one kid is saying how Squirtle is their favorite Pokemon, while another responds by saying that yes, bicycles are very fun. It was almost like some kind of miniature hive mind of dissonant thoughts. It was just noise, like the kind you’d hear in a school cafeteria during lunchtime; people are talking, but you can’t make out any individual words.

If I had to describe the maturity and cohesion of their atmosphere by condensing it into a simple phrase, it would be “okie m8 kewl” written with that exact spelling and grammar.

I just saw a t1 industrial jump a gate… ANTIGANKING WINS AGAIN.

BREAKING NEWS: Miner in belt. ANTIGANKING TURBO VICTORY!

It sounds to me like you guys read to reply, not to understand, too much effort trying to discredit what these people do, I have seen ganks fail when they and you are there. That is what they are referring to, not all the other words you guys put in their mouths. I don’t really take sides but you guys don’t seem to have the upper hand in the debate here. You sound like a school cafeteria at lunchtime.

1 Like

I see they’re having to shake alts loose from cold storage.

Stealing my jokes now too? You guys can’t come up with your own wit on the forums just like you can’t come up with your own kill mails in the game.

1 Like

Uh huh.

So nothing, got it :smiley:

Despite your hysterics, you should have seen that I also said you guys can play however you wanna play. However, you say you’re RPing, cool, but you don’t follow doctrine and break character/aren’t consistent with any parameters you set.

That’s on ya’ll mate.

That’s what I’m saying man. They’ve recently taken a real downturn. Its kinda sad.

How? The gates operate independently of players. And in all the time I spent in Uedama, I never saw ya’ll there ever LOL.

Shouldn’t you as police being going to where they are to stop them? What police force demands the criminals come to them and commit crimes in front of them ROFL.

You can’t even alt post right ROFL.