The kill of the battleship in the event sites shall go to the player who started the site

I have no idea if thi is true, I am not doing the sites myself at all. So I will simply take your word on this.

Guess what. This is why carebears like you were asking for all that time exactly because of the issue of someone else stealing the npc kill from them! How ironic!

We can clearly see that lol.

Then you should play something else than EVE Online…

1 Like

tbh the best time do collect the skins is right now!

The hype is gone for these events. Most NS guys are done with their grinds. It’s only 100mil/hr lol.

You are omega

If you are omega, you can fly marauders(if you don’t have the skills trained, then get them), so just get a marauder, and do what you are complaining about someone else doing

Or try it in a battlecruiser, instead of a cruiser

They would lose the salt you’re so graciously providing, actually.

Either make it so that the player which starts the event site gets the BS kill, guaranteed.

The fact that someone else can steal your lunch money here is deliberate. It is not a possibility that was just overlooked in design. It’s supposed to be that way, so strategize accordingly.

Or deny marauders access to the event sites.

The only thing that would change would be the class if ship you’re complaining about.

1 Like

you dont play a fair game … ! you need to figure out how you can solve your problem

i´m sure this is not even possible for a single pilot xD and why you dont fly out his range ? HS is more then just 10 jumps

nothing in eve is guaranteed !

could be possible but ppl will find another way to harass you cause you looks like a typical victim

then change your situation that you have the high ground

he could just do this way but its easiert to spare some time and only get the final blow / most dmg

and thats your problem :slight_smile: you dont take the risk but want all the reward. other ppl take the risk and get the reward

I don’t run these sites, but the battleship kill should clearly go to the player who kills the other player.

Or, crazy idea, I’m just a person who, in their limited free time, would like to enjoy some content in peace without having their fun wrecked by someone who could, you know, start a fresh new site elsewhere? Shocker! I know.

1 Like

Incorrect, as I’ve stated I wouldn’t mind some fair competition against other cruisers, and I’ll add, T1 battleships and battlecruisers.

As I’ve said previously. I elected to go with something cheap (like a vagabond) because of the 90% loot drop rate.

If I wanted to play something else other than EvE, then I would do so, eh?

Nah, not gonna risk a marauder with the 90% loot drop rate that gets gankers frenzied.

you still can do your choosen content ! nobody stops you …
but its still not a fair game so the best player get the best reward.

That’s indeed the point, friend.

My chosen content is Tetrimon sites for the event, and I (sometimes) find myself stopped by the occasional player who’ll throw their marauder-class weight around, thus nullifying the effort and time investment I’ve put into achieving my goal, so they can further their own.

1 Like

so hes the better player cause he find a way to finish these sites faster and with less effort oO

and still nobody stops you from doing theese sites ! youre just dont have the right spot or setup to finish this sites as you want.
if its to stressful for you then maybe its not the correct choice of content ?

Oh, but it is not a matter of better or worse players. It is a point of being a good fellow to other players working toward the same goal, or just having your way.

The cooperative mentality of ‘This site is taken, I will go elsewhere’ versus ‘I will bully my way to fast completion’.

1 Like

if you want to be less contestet then why you dont using marauders ? start using the best setup and the your contestor will leave you alone otherwise youre an easy “victim” and he gets easy money

Because, ya know, as I’ve said a few times before. I don’t like putting a multi-billions ship on the line, in an event with 90% loot drop rate designed to incentivize ganking.

you know … you can fit T2 modules on marauders ? oO

EDIT: makes the argument of 90% droprate useless unlsess CCP allowed that the hull can drop too

Eve is “might makes right” everywhere, in all areas of space.

You can try to avoid it by living in high sec and shunning interactions with every other person in the MMO Sandbox, but it doesn’t change this fact that forms the foundation of the game.

If you want shared goals, join a corporation and make friends and work towards those goals together. Strangers owe you nothing, and vice versa.

This is borderline delusional, but certainly entitled. There is no “taking” of sites. There are only people who aren’t strong enough to challenge you, and people you’re too weak to challenge.

1 Like

Can you put the fit here? (In EFT format)