The Liberation of Athounon

Speaking for myself, Ms. Malitia, the ones I am speaking to are those who might for a moment think of you as a reliable source. You’ve revealed yourself to be a dedicated propagandist for the Triglavian cause even if you have little better idea than the rest of us what the Triglavian cause actually is.

You’ve also been active enough in defense of the State that there are those who are likely to assume that your positions are sincere-- and maybe they even are. But you seem much of the time to live in a parallel world where the State somehow did not just recently suffer terrible losses at the hands of your other loyalty.

Even in the best light I can imagine it’s not the world the rest of us live in. And it’s best if people have warning of that.

1 Like

Oh, we have done this song and dance before, haven’t we?
If I recall correctly, what comes next is me saying “What are you talking about? What have I ever lied about?” and you scurry away with nothing to back up your claim?

Something like that.

The addressed “other loyalty” remark aside- have you… read anything that has been posted in this thread? At all? Why do you think I want to encourage diplomatic contact?
The State has suffered losses. The current strategy isn’t doing anything. I am seeking an alternative.

Simple stuff.

“I personally align my ideals with those of Veles, as does most of Stribog.”

Did you stop at some point? At what point, exactly? The rest of the thread’s pretty replete with you propagandizing on the Collective’s behalf, as well.

I mean, your history’s searchable you know.

I’m not really someone to toss rocks about people’s prior allegiances, Ms. Malitia; I’ve got shadows of my own, and plenty of making up for mistakes to do, but do we have some indication somewhere that you, you know, actually left? Recanted? Anything?

Did you actually read anything I posted there? I don’t believe I have said anything false. The Triglavians are guilty of a lot, but I was, at the time, in a position where I could disprove false narratives. Basing your hostility on false narratives against someone only makes it easier for them to undermine you by pointing them out.

As for the direct quote you chose to hyperlink, I think it’s pretty clear in context that I am referring to which Clade I favor out of the three, coincidentally the very same invited in Kigurosaka. I find Perun and Svarog significantly less agreeable.

“This is a people that fights for their survival. Their occupation of the planets surrounding their desired stars is a matter of practicality, and the fact that they even bother bioadapting the local populations and ecosystems at large are nothing short of an act of benevolence, for they most certainly do not require them for their task. The loss of life incurred by the war is, of course, unfortunate as always, but the scale of this is far larger than the idyll of some baseliners.”

Sure. Propagandist.

Do you… disagree with the factuality of anything there? The systems of Pochven were selected for their stars. Everything else was a side-effect of that. If you wish to see what a lack of care for the native populations looks like, look no further than the apathetic Svarog.

The context regarding who I told this to and why also matters.

You seem to be confusing understanding with support and justification.

“I should have guessed that only one so woefully ignorant on the Collective’s actual objectives could involve himself in this conflict with such passion and still side with EDENCOM of all factions.”

Implying that you did know of the Collective’s actual objectives. But the Collective does not feel the need to explain itself; it never has. Your own knowledge, if you’d term it so now, was speculative at best. And yet you based so much on it.

I don’t believe that you stopped at understanding, Ms. Malitia. You supported. You justified. You crossed a line, and not a little.

You served the Collective’s interests and ends to the best of your ability-- with quite a bit more nuance than the Collective itself ever bothered. But that’s a propagandist’s work, after all.

And it seems extremely probable that you serve it still.

2 Likes

In the same post you just quoted I drew a distinction between EDENCOM and the Empires, praising those that rose to defend their homes. The poster I was addressing was (and is, as of yesterday at least) a very misguided Matari pilot that seemingly believes in the dissolution of all 4 empires and their merging into a cluster-wide CONCORD state. A lot of his motivation seemed to be derived from things that simple were not true.

You can believe what you like, but if you are to accuse me as such, it takes something a little more substantial than that.

I’d rather not keep doing this here, Jenneth. You are clogging up the thread with nonsense once more. If you need any more past posts of mine addressed, post them in off-topic.

Oh, I’ll happily save them for future deployment, along with the LUMEN Zealot you helped destroy during the invasion of Raravoss.

You’ve left me a lot of memories to mine, Ms. Malitia. And your attitude gives me plenty of motive.

Traitor.

2 Likes

You mean engaging in hostilities within the structure of the framework the State has agreed is perfectly legal? Horrible, isn’t it, that the Gallente would do what the State’s signed on to letting them do.

1 Like

How dare you to blame loyal State citizen and Officer in treason in a public media?! Who do you think you are??

I have warned you before but you didn’t listen.
Now you have 24 hours to bring official apologies to Commander Malitia.
Right here, in this discussion, (or even better - in a newly created thread), or you’ll be set as ‘Kill on sight’ suspect just like Amicia Cora.

Learn your place, jaijii.

I do believe that Commander Remilia is more than capable of defending herself and her dignity. As admirable as your loyalty to the State and your fellow officers is, I think it is best to allow her the final say and not instigate further hostilities that will not produce any practical or long lasting results beneficial to the commander or anyone else.

For those that continue to question her loyalties or position, it is pointless speculation as the only one capable of declaring those is also the one that is not being believed. Barring taking her at her word the only authorities on the matter that should have any weight on your views would be her superiors within the Caldari Navy, and the Chief Executive Panel.

Further discussion on this matter here will only continue to result in a circular debate with no conclusion and only distracts from the purpose of this thread.

2 Likes

You are practically citing the goal of my actions, Mr. Faran. Jaijii have no say in loyalty of Cmdr. Remilia. That’s for Caldari Navy, CEP, or at least her kirjuun from the Protectorate to decide. And in order to free the discussion from offenses of these hateful personalities (you can see the degree of their hostility by replies like that: Galnet board snap image), I am bringing that to be solved in space by violence rather than watching bile spitting into each other face on forums, which was initiated by two LUMEN members and who clearly have refused to cease and desist.

I wish you luck Faran-haan. It is very difficult to dissuade Kim-haani once she has acquired a target lock, no matter who is on board.

Often this works to our advantage. Sometimes, not.

Strike Commander @Diana_Kim : I hope you will reconsider. Violence against Amarr loyalists, particularly proven allies in the warzone, would be unbecoming toward your image as an officer.

Seeing as LUMEN are SPD blues, there would also be an unfortunate chance of violence if you should happen to meet them while on an operational fleet. To avoid any potential misunderstandings between kirjuun, I recommend you file suit with a neutral arbitration company or offer to settle the matter with a private duel or tea ceremony first.

2 Likes

Just to clarify here.

I am a ‘Gallente Bootlicker’, despite serving the State faithfully throughout my capsuleer career.

But the Triglet traitor, who literally assisted in the death of millions of Caldari State citizens and destroyed billions of ISK of State resources, is fine.

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously ya nut job!

I think you are confusing me for someone else.

That gallente bootlicker doesn’t look like a rational person, Commander, and clearly speaks offensive nonsense against State personnel on purpose.

They are neither enlisted to the Service to the Empire as loyal soldiers (on example of LiP), nor behave like loyalists, considering their outright offense against State military personnel.

All offenses from their side will be dealt accordingly. Either they are friendly to us, or not. If they aren’t, I am not going to hold myself in any manner. They were presented a chance to show that they are actually friendly by bringing apologies to Cmdr. Malitia for their offenses. So far neither of the perpetrators managed to do that.

As a private duels, I issue duels only if my Honor was assaulted, if they would be blaming me in treason, for example. Blaming in treason a fellow officer I consider a crime of defamation and slander and take down offenders as a Security Officer would take down a pirate (considering they have zero authority to decide on loyality of our personnel - they are NOBODY for that).

I could invite the offenders to a tea ceremony, but I doubt they would follow Caldari customs. Nor treating a jaijii like that would be fair anyway.

Some friendly advice, ignore her. Conflict and slinging insults is the only thing that brings them happiness and sustains their little black heart.

Watch next she’ll call me a traitor and try to insult me as she has been doing for the past decade.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.