The like and get likes thread II

The moon would be a good place for drones base.

We could literally build space ships on the moon to go to Mars from.

6 Likes

And everyone said black holes were one-way only, until NASA recently caught stuff coming back out.

6 Likes

Black holes and worm holes are not the same.
Artificial worm holes or fluctuation in time also are not the same as worm holes.

As for the moon base, or, active work of drones on the moon, without human risk:
“What you need is a more accurate return on investment as , a vast arrays of new technologies to benefit us on earth simply is worth about as much as it sounds. It is very general, and, on earth, also have a vast arrays of new technologies to benefit us on earth.”

It is very general, and, on earth, we also have a vast arrays of new technologies to benefit us on earth.…

Fluctuation in time can also be related to gravitational fields or, energy fields.

Mind you, that video has more details I didn’t see at first which I am now reviewing.
I will try to make a list of the potential systems mentioned.

To invest, government needs or rather want, even if they don’t need bondability.
It’s not possible they can’t secure the work even if not bondable.
In fact, it makes the bondability aspect discriminating and void to do so, as it shows there is not enough security to verify that system, when it only interferes unfairly against benefits to society, and reduces the potential for benefit to society less than the actual real potential.

In fact, government needs figure of losses instead of only benefits, because they don’t see the loss, and think benefit will not be enough or will not realize.

6 Likes

Huh… the ISS has costed 150 billion dollars so far, and it consists of a crew of 3 to 6 in LEO. 40 billion to build a moon base is well below the realm of reality… even 400 billion would be a shoestring budget, fit only to the assumption that everything went right (and it wouldn’t).

As for the moon as place to live, it’s funny how the video bypasses the single largest drawback of the place: very low gravity. Whoever was born and grown there, wouldn’t be able to travel anywhere else in the solar system; Mars would crush him with 2 times the gravity of Moon, and Earth would downright kill her with 6 times the gravity of Moon. Not to mention we don’t have much idea of what would happen to a human body growing under low gravity, but if it’s anywhere near to what happens in freefall… yikes!

7 Likes

I’m sure I could do it with much less money than that.
I don’t see why not considering I never had enough of it.
In fact, it may be easier to find ways to do so without unattainable money, and unreasonable systems related to that money.
I am aware this system was created after world war II.

As for the low gravity, they don’t understand the effect on the human body.
Of course, if they can come back to earth, it would be more feasible.
That might be, in fact, the best solution to the gravity problem.
As for the first lunar baby, or of any other form of life, it would be affected by gravity.
You wouldn’t want to have a 9 months period and the offspring suffering from the gravitational changes.
There is no reptilian or mammal birth there, as for fish, or other forms.
They tested that on the ISS.

Also, I have the same input problem on my system, as was caused on 3 of my systems or 4. Two laptops and 2 tablets.
They try to use it to damage others.
They try to use it in courts to credit themselves.
It is the deliberate intent to modify facts, which is fraud.
They seek to forfeit my work and property.
They got paid for it and do it for profit even if illegal and unfairly justified.
That’s why I have no use for the way they try to force it on me and hide how they damage my work with it

6 Likes

A moon base isn’t going to hurl out of control into our planet if knocked out of orbit. Number one reason a moon base should trump and replace the ISS. A moon base can also hold way more supplies and experiments. As for being born there, a necessary fact of any moon based astronauts’ life is going to be sterilization, either temporary or permanent depending on length of stay.

5 Likes

I don’t think the idea of trumping and replacing is a good idea.
Both systems work, and the conflict can instead be used against the parties trying to divert from the fact of the diversion.

Sterilization is the process of:
Sterilization (or sterilisation) refers to any process that eliminates, removes, kills, or deactivates all forms of life and other biological agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, spore forms, prions, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified region, such as a surface, a …

It’s done in hospital and cardiac department to remove bacteria.
Needless to say, it would be dangerous to omit, and may lead to death.

6 Likes

Sterilization also means getting your tubes tied or your nuts cut, both surgically and chemically.

6 Likes

Yes, you may get problems with your astronauts for that.
It doesn’t seem quite legal, and you can’t have child on the moon for the reasons explained above due to gravity.
Astronauts don’t have such self-control problem as to require surgery.

Just because someone tried to change input into damage doesn’t mean astronauts need to die due to it.
In fact, the direct opposite is much more likely to happen.

I think it would qualify you to get banned from astronomical travel.
Cosmonaut may also go there.
It should be easier to set drones base with humans than without.

6 Likes

Humans have the shittiest self control of any species. And nope, sterilization as a term of deployment would not in fact be illegal.

6 Likes

False.
I don’t recommend you try that on me.
You might also want to Vienna, since it’s not in Geneva.

6 Likes

Keep telling yourself that.

6 Likes

Sterilization a “necessary fact” because…?

7 Likes

To prevent any “accidents”.

6 Likes

I also tell my fiancée that too and I told you that too.
Not my problem if you try to make it an undue problem to me.

6 Likes

Then you simply won’t be deployed to the moon. Enjoy a desk job.

6 Likes

You can’t have an accident, not only is it unhealthy, and would disqualify you from this work, but also, it would simply not be good.
It’s like an astronaut committing murder in space, and trying to lie to them about it, so they can’t protect themselves.

Additionally, you can’t go on the moon without self-control.
That is not mentally fit.

6 Likes

Accidents? You mean pregnancy? Why would you prevent it? You’re thinking in circles, astronauts must be sterile so they don’t breed so they’re sterile… but why shouldn’t they breed to begin with?

7 Likes

Apparently to stop feeding the troll.

What do I know, even 13 years old astronaut need self-control.?

Why Alien Life Would be our Doom - The Great Filter

He was a 13 years old astronaut who was disguised, since he was an alien, and the woman astronaut had to get tubes installed, and tied up.
So it was to prevent species mix and keep the attraction alive.

Also install a clone there too?

6 Likes

Here’s how it would work.

Want to stay on the moon and never leave? You can have as many babies as you want.

Want to be able to return to Earth or move on to Mars? Then you will need to be sterilized while on the moon base to prevent any chance of pregnancy. There are temporary sterilization methods that can be reversed once you have finished your moon deployment.

Or are you forgetting you’re the one who brought up the problem any being BORN on the moon would have of not being able to withstand Earth gravity?

6 Likes