The like and get likes thread II

Yes , alien rape would not be an acceptable diplomatic relation loss.
Needless to say, I can see why I better care for my family elsewhere and not talk about it to avoid further complications against the proper diplomatic conditions potential.
We still don’t have our first offspring, and I’ll be darned if this is the last doctor on earth.
If it was the last doctor on earth, then, and only then, I would have full benefit without malpractice to use his services.

Simple abstinence will suffice.

5 Likes

Yes, I said that’s a problem with having a colony there. But the one who said that it wouldn’t be an issue since astronauts would be sterilized it’s you, and that’s not necessary. Probably at some point some stupid would do it, but the Moon it’s jsut a bad place for a permanent colony. This simple fact would keep sane wannabe parents away.

6 Likes

lol x5

[removed for simplicity again]

I will continue to edit the rest later, as I am too tired for this,
and it is only due to deliberate wastes of my time and other attacks.

I’m also busy with other life endangering conditions and won’t have time for this as it’s also aggravating it.

6 Likes

Also, expecting “self control” to work is laughable. Military personnel and their partners can’t even keep their pants on when a few thousand miles away from each other, but y’all think those pants will stay on hundreds of thousands of miles away? lol

6 Likes

I simply pointed out what would be required to prevent the problem you presented, as the military would solve it.

6 Likes

That is more a matter of gynecology (not genealogy).

6 Likes

Removed for simplicity

7 Likes

This year’s Mr. Olympia Bodybuilding contest winner is Shawn Rhoden. He dethroned the reigning champion and 7 times in a row winner Phil Heath.

7 Likes

In my complete ignorant opinion, Heath has a better balanced body, but I can see how Rhoden is more spectacular. Interesting how Rhoden is in his 40s, I kinda thought this was a sport better suited for 30-somers.

6 Likes

She said she liked it.
20-some too.

6 Likes

Why make colony on moon if not to build glorious moon empire, similar with Mars.

I would allow them to have genetically engineered children.

7 Likes

It looks so funny when they use that dark fake tan. :rofl:

6 Likes

Shawn Rhoden is also tied with the 1982 winner, Chris Dickerson for the oldest Mr. Olympia #1 both being the age of 43. I don’t know what they ingest, but their muscles are still COLOSSAL at the age of 40. On the other hand, The Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger was the youngest winner at age 23 in 1970(if I’m not mistaken).

But I think the lesson for us here is there is no age too late to start living healthy.

6 Likes

That makes sense.

6 Likes

The reason why bodybuilders tan is because the tan + oil on their bodies make them look hard and sharp under the stage lights. In this photo’s case, they look hilarious. Reminds me of a blonde haired guy with an orange tan. :joy:

6 Likes

Never as much as Ganguro girls…

6 Likes

That girl on the back right: " I’m only friends with them because they make sure I’m always the cute one.".

5 Likes

And now, off to bed! Nighties lovelies!

Also: up to the stratosphere with hyperlapse, 360º video, VR and a balloon!

6 Likes

Damn, I was looking to get an extra battery for my laptop and was shocked by the price. $159.99 for an Dell OEM 54wh battery.

Guess I’ll have to try my luck with some of those cheap aftermarket batteries.

7 Likes

Yes, they also have long charge battery types, and it depends on stock and supply distribution and a few other factors.
My first laptop battery stopped functioning, it only worked with AC until the monitor stopped working.
I still have the hard disk, and the RAM is DDR2 (204-pin).
The first one that had the keyboard input problem which I managed to fix by using USB keyboards.

I sent my fiancée an IBM Thinkpad laptop to Russia which she received and can use there, but she has no internet.
Customs does not accept batteries to go through unless we have a license to export hardware.
(That is to avoid security problems.)
She also needs a Russian computer with Russian keyboard and operating system.

She still needs around $500 for that, but now, it costs more for her to be able to get the money due to economic boycott.
It can cost over $3,500 which is 7 times more, plus the $500 for the system on top, that is equal to $4,000 at 8 times total.
The $3,500 is the cost for a Russian captain private investigator which works from a US company with an office branch in Germany.
That is more than a $400 or $35 (per month) medical insurance for health insurance.

She doesn’t get benefit from EVE Online yet.
Some people are given all the security and don’t help those who need it even though they have too much and don’t need it.
That happens in war.

I then got an IBM Thinkpad with Biometric (her’s didn’t have it) earlier this year.

5 Likes