The like and get likes thread II

No, that is normal, usually, if you hit the corner of the row, it is more likely to happen.
This looks like what you call a distribution center which store items for other companies, in transit, as those companies have no space to store it, or the distance to destination is too far to make it in time, or it can use sorting and verification before the final point.

Nonetheless, if there is more distance, there is less risk of the warehouse metal racks structure to be brought down from the other nearby weight falling over them.

That is for a normal weight of a mass of a maximum 2 tons or 5 tons, or whatever amounts for the structure is adequate.
If you have 10 to 20 tons of metal on those racks, the risk is that they will fall even without a hit, just by sheer gravity over time.
There are other factors to consider.
What if, for instance, instead of a whole warehouse full of racks, there is only 20% or 10% of the warehouse with those racks.?

Let me link you the most notorious accident video, and all have the same “knock the corner leg” problem.
The difference resides in the scope of the damage, and value, and amounts of work.

I am a good driver with zero accident, yet all companies always favor other drivers and younger drivers with less experience, who do more accident, as they try to put undue blame on me, even when I don’t drive, which I in turn have to report to authorities, even authorities outside of my country.
They can get more money from insurance if they can get away with it, then if they hire me, and I do drive more safely, and I get enough money to get married, if I have to get another citizenship outside of the country, due to impediment

It’s cheaper for me to get my own warehouse and rent my own forklifts (with my insurance).

Some of those racks are not worth the products that are put on them, and the structural strength is well below what is required.
You can clearly see it by the wobling of the metal.
Strong racks which stand 3,000 to 5,000 lbs would never move 10% of that.
They are strong and can stand the weight and are designed for that.

They don’t care if they discriminate since they never got charged for that.
They still believe their behavior is what will bring the most and best profit for their business, even if it is unethical, and the value of their income is much lower due to how they do acquire their business profit and income.

They think it’s ok for the courts to cover, and their doctors also think it is, until military doctors have to be informed, due to the wars they start.
Drones don’t die.

An Order-Picker with a metal device to follow a path underground below the surface would have kept the forklift in line, and avoid it to touch the frames and racks.
No drivers would have been needed to move the forklift straight as the device keep the machine in line without moving from left to right, but rather, in a straight line.

If the underground metal direction is cut, interfered against, or the driver makes the Order-Picker / Cherry-Picker forklift go off, then it can happen, and most certainly will.

Innocence and stupidity have fine lines which are sometimes blurred and intertwined, and overlapping one another.
That is not to say, deliberate, illegal monopolization, aimed at controlling business, while not giving fair chance to competition not to be too stupid for their own good, even if their marriage is interfered against immorally so, and for intelligence purposes.

4 Likes

Today is Scarlett Johansson’s birthday. The more you know…

6 Likes

And now,
for something completely more heavy

Also, English Dub is not for English Sub, or a captain title on a submarine covert ship.

What does dubbed English mean?

dub verb (SOUNDS) ​ [ T ] to change the sounds and speech on a film or television programme, especially to a different language: I’d rather watch a movie with subtitles than one dubbed into English . To conceal his identity, the man’s voice has been dubbed over (= an actor speaks his words).

Just because the English Subtitle is on top, doesn’t mean it’s intended to be below or , below the German Sub (there is no German Sub).

5 Likes

Who the hell stacks so much on those shelves? All it needed was a small bump. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Did the guy who was buried alive survived? Looks like he was blasted with something then buried under tons of something. :scream:

8 Likes

No, the shelve was a bad shelve, and was not strong enough to hold the load, which load you mentioned was so much, was not in fact enough.
They need stronger shelves, and in fact, they need a stronger rack, since, they don’t use shelves in storage, or, in a storage warehouse, but racks.
Shelves are used in office, and in libraries, and in legislative libraries.

Also, racks of metal come in different structural strength, as do bridges, and metal bridges.
Yes, bridges, and no, not brides, which is bridge without ‘g’.

What else would one want to use a warehouse if not for storing.?
Well, they may use a warehouse for other industrial production process.

The forklift applies pressure to the middle of the metal support at the bottom of the 2nd level of the 4 or 3 level rack.
This , in turn, is enough to lead the load on those shelves down, which forces the center of gravity downward, and starts the chain reaction process.

It doesn’t have to “crash” into the device, or to use any other diversion with words which are not what is going on.

I had one of those computer, but mine didn’t have a hard disk in it.
My neighbour in the same house had one like mine, which was also an original IBM like this (used, mind you, not worth as much, and not with all the manuals), and had an internal hard disk.
That hard disk had a little problem, but it was possible to bypass it, and to still make it work.

The mother board didn’t have so many ports to connect items on it.
I still have a clone of that, with a simple dual floppy disk, and no 3.5" floppy. (only 2 x 5.25")

On Thanksgiving,

6 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

:joy:

I have been living in Shanghai for five years. When the bikes first started showing up they were great. Convenient and cheap. Eventually they hit a nice balance, you could find them most places and drop them off on sidewalk bile parking areas. And then every morning there seemed to be more delivered. First the locals were having trouble finding room to park their bikes. Then the bikes would be dropped off anywhere on the sidewalks. In some places the sidewalks were almost impassable. The city has impounded quite a few which has helped. The bikes are however incredibly cheap quality and are deteriorating quickly. It has been an interesting phenomenon to observe.

7 Likes

And now come my beddy time. It’s nice i made it to thursday so tomorrow I’ll go to work and then will enjoy weekend. I hope that next week i’ll be up to speed… but for today, I say: nighties lovelies!

7 Likes
4 Likes

Hi! This is me, the true Yiole Gionglao and not some kind of shanzhai knock-off like Yole Ginglao or Yale Gunlao, and I come here to say: good morning LAGLErs! All your likes will be appreciated (either true or shanzhai).

7 Likes

http://www.madehow.com/inventorbios/94/Valdemar-Poulsen.html

https://www.computerhistory.org/storageengine/poulsen-records-voice-on-magnetic-wire/

Yes, computer history website link, I was going to say , this magnetic recording is and was used to record data on electromagnetic tape, before floppies were commercialized.
I later found out the RAM and CPU uses a similar system although it is more complex and a faster reaction.

Nonetheless, this can be applied to Morse code, binary code, and other codes.
His original work went a step further , dealing with analog sounds.

Cognitive liberty , or the “right to mental self-determination”, is the freedom of an individual to control his or her own mental processes, cognition , and consciousness. It has been argued to be both an extension of, and the principle underlying, the right to freedom of thought.

Freedom of opinion.

4 Likes

It is cold outside. People started to drive cars more often and as they started to heat their houses full-power with coal, the air is full of coal-perfumes again. Like every year at that time. That looks like it will never change, and they will burn coal untill its gone from mines. Also its russian coal because its cheaper. Polish is too expensive. :neutral_face:

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

My brain during the day:
potato potato ching chong tomato

My brain at night:
Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per caput since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per caput approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold an sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…

7 Likes

I like potatos and tomatos. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Also that stream of thoughts at night is probably how mind is defending itself from stumbling into half-death state, sleep. Embrace it. Be one with pillow.

7 Likes

It only happens when I sleep with my hat on.

Actually the long text is Pozzo’s slave, Lucky’s speech from Waiting For Godot theatre play.

This version of WFG play is absolutely perfect and worth watching:

A little long but it can be watched as a meditation if not for analysis…

7 Likes

Looks at that nearly moon like landscape and says: charming spot. :joy::ok_hand:

7 Likes

lukes
lokes
lykes
lekes

7 Likes

I think it might be a fake stage.

Tomorrow all day I’m going to sleep until I’m bored. :sleeping::relieved:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

8 Likes

that actually reminds me of my favorite feature of SwiftKey.

especially with that rotten attitude and the vagabond needs more range of motion to get out there who are not the same as the situation at least I can do it for a few years since we were in my opinion that you have a great way of getting to be honest with me on my way to go back and I am not a problem for the first one to two weeks of age or older in the morning to see the attachment to animals in a game as the fault of someone else.

7 Likes