The like and get likes thread II

The other problem with both hydrogen and ev cars is cash…the price tag of both is PROHIBITIVELY expensive.

4 Likes

I had one of those in my hands. My old high school(?) had a small collection of electronic antiques and there was a magnetic memory module (we called them “ferrite memory module”) with 256 bits. It was roughly the size of half a sheet of paper and it had a lot of wires and a frame made of the same plastic as electronic circuits. They also had a X-ray emitter, I once asked a teacher if it worked and he said it was too dangerous for us to tinker with it, because of the high voltage -and of course that thing would spew X rays if it still worked. One of their old class projects was a receiver for Meteosat weather satellite signal, and it worked! They also were planning to build a small radar…

3 Likes

And now I’m off to bed! Nighties lovelies!

Also: “Ah, eventually alone over Jupiter… just me and you and 79 moons!”

Bonus: HD version in PDF (2.56 Mb)

4 Likes

I had dream few days ago, and in it I got Idea to push some smaller planet of our own solar system to gently merge it with Mars, so it will be bigger and have more atmosphere and will be hotter, reactivating it with kinetic energy and addition of radioactive materials so It will be more like our planet. Would take millions of years probably tho.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

3 Likes

Back when I was little, there were less than 30 moons! The government should spend less money on moon production and fix issues here on Earth instead! mumble…mumble…mumble… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think I have to see that. I dont watch much movies, but this I am curious about.

3 Likes

But, what about the moon gap? What if They got more moons than Us? Then Their flag will wave over more moons than Ours! That’s unaceptable!

(Also, probably we should build a wall around our moons before They come to steal them!)

3 Likes

Nicholas cage is a bad actor…

4 Likes

So much moon goo to be had! Mine them all!

4 Likes

And the production of both is crazy bad for the environment.

4 Likes

Thats what I am doing all the weekend actually. :full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I just noticed this weekend how the structure that sucks the moon chunk up leaves a mark o the moon. It looks like the moon has a giant pimple that it can’t stop squeezing.

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

It’s beddy time for me now. So I say, nighties loveleis!

Also: rare footage from when the universe was black and white, before they invented color.

This documentary from 1960 inspired Stanley Kubrick to film what would become 2001: A space odisey. I find specially interesting how the telescope worked and what was the daily job of Astronomers…

4 Likes

This would most likely change our orbit enough to destroy most of the planet, if not, a lot of underwater structures and systems, and if not undergrounds systems as well.
Those underground systems would have to be stronger and larger than what we have now.
Pretty much like underground pyramids literally.
It’s a very valid idea however, the implementation plan would take a lot more planning and energy to accomplish successfully.

We’ve also been living for a few hundred thousand of years , if not millions which would be feasible time wise.
The problem with the change with the earth structure lies in the fact that the solar system is more less balanced, and when that balance change enough, the result may cause our planet to change in direct relation with those changes.
The mass of planets before us and after us is in line with the sun’s mass and movement and so on.
The orbits of planets and of dwarf planets is also aligned with that balance.

Jupiter 70 plus moons is more moons than planets, but all moons are way smaller in mass than the smallest planet.
It’s also too negligible for the human metabolic system to adjust to it (gravity change).
The moon mass is enough to create the tide on earth, yet, it is still less than the gravitational force that our metabolic system is created with and from, right down to the bones.

I knew someone who died in jail of hypoglycemia health complications without proper care by the jail people responsible for his care who designed such hydrogen car systems as well as a satellite project he was working on at [

University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies

](home - new - University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies).

He did some work with me to learn differential and integral calculus.
He didn’t bother me saying that if I didn’t answer his questions that he could not help me.
If I did in fact give him the information that his questions would be about, he would be able to work with it without having to interrupt my life in so doing, stress me with questions to death, which would defeat the purpose of the “supposed” help to begin with, and before beginning with.

4 Likes

■■■■ gets weird in losec. watch uranus.

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

3 Likes

The 2 Voyager projects are some of the longest space exploration projects in place.
Most project are 5 years at most, with a few exceptions of 7 years.
Anything longer is more rare than normal, and, more complicated to accomplish, achieve, and to make it/them feasible and possible.

4 Likes

New, bestest photo of cosmic snowman:

https://astronomynow.com/2019/01/25/new-horizons-sends-back-best-picture-yet-of-ultima-thule/
Its rather bulbous. I think the two bigger balls were in the past created from miltiple smaller balls. They could have merged when still very soft.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

5 Likes