The like and get likes thread II

No,Yiole, we don’t allow you to sleep. We have clubs to be dancing at. The night is young. :grin:

4 Likes

A long Elite: Dangerous session as I’ve traveled to a neutron star (cool!) and a black hole (meh) and also have taken a chance to leave a tiny footprint in the E:D galaxy…

It’s just a useless rocky ice planet without atmosphere… but Ish has been the first to map it and so will be remembered at Universal Cartographics for all future players to see.

When was the last time you were the first to do something in a game? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

Today we’ve had 24 minimum 35 maximum in my city. My AC is struggling to lower my flat to 26 (there’s still 29 outside… at midnight!) and I’m not sure whether i’ll be able to sleep with that temperature indoors.

Nightlife is the least of my problems now! :rofl:

4 Likes

The second video deserves to have its own thread.
EDIT: I thought the watch had the Jewish calendar. But I’m confused by this one:
https://watchesbysjx.com/2015/09/17

I hope you sleep well, Yiole.

EDIT2: Bed time for me too, I guess…Good night,lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Good morning, lovelies! :heart:

3 Likes

How safe are nuclear weapons?

35K views * 4 hours ago
35,280 views (average 8,820 views per hours, average 147 views per minutes, average 2.45 views per seconds)
3.8K Thumbs Up (2.26% of views) , 34 Thumbs down (0.89% of Thumbs Up)
Curious Droid
Published on Jun 29, 2019

This Tool Is Now the Best Way To Simulate and Learn About Galaxies

16K views * 21 hours ago
Anton Petrov
Published on Jun 28, 2019

Announcing a New Mission to Saturn’s Largest Moon on This Week @NASA – June 28, 2019

39K views * 21 hours ago
NASA

Inbound Car-Sized Asteroid Detected Few Hours Before Earth Impact

5.1K views * 23 hours ago
VideoFromSpace
A 13-foot (4-meter) asteroid, named 2019 MO, was observed by the ATLAS Survey Telescope, just after midnight Hawaiʻi time on June 22, 2019. It impacted Earth later that day but was too small to do any damage. – More details on Livescience: https://www.livescience.com/65810-car…

Astronomers Discovered a Forbidden Planet But Have No idea Why It Exists

#space #planets #brightside
436K views * 1 day ago
BRIGHT SIDE

3 Likes

I have a job interview tomorrow and I’m depressed due to supplement imports being banned in Turkey. Great.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

EDIT: I meant “imports”.

6 Likes

New Eden Logs

Peace Logs (Ambient/Downtempo)
Thrust

4 Likes

A job interview on Sunday? :woman_shrugging:

Time to go to sleep for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: Small rockets for small satellites also have a niche in the market…

3D printed, carbon fiber built, the Electron light rocket uses electric pumps instead of compelx and heavier turbogas pumps. Each Electron can launch between 150 and 225 kg into heliosynchronous orbit, which apparently is a large segment of the market that often must rely on being secondary loads of larger launches. Rocket Lab can build a rocket per week and aim at launching one per month this year.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I’m glad none of my code ever had any problems and always functioned flawlessly.
In fact, it still does, even though there is a litigation based on false charges, while they seek to forfeit evidence of their failures, while trying to justify causing communication problems, such as the Babel tower confounding of language and communication with inteference and interruption, as if to prevent me from doing good and so, be stuck to do bad and wrong, to control it and abuse it as they see fit.
Funny tough, they can try to get away with false charges while refusing to accept reports of the same charges and any other reports of theft, attempted theft, intent to cover up, intent to falsely incriminate with threats if reporting both the theft and the intent to cover it up; they try to incriminate with, while I could not let them do that to my family as they are thief and commit extortion.

They also fail to understand how crazy they are, including all the details related, with less generality.

It’s ironic that they caused death while refusing to pay me for other work, or to work on solving their problems, or try to interfere against clearance and fail to see why they are liable.

Edit:
I even omitted the original patent sale , since I thought it was included.
So, all the details should be revised, and, diagrams drawn and designed for it, to simplify the understanding and, since there is a margin of error to verify the ratio of, and to solve.

4 Likes

And it didn’t go as planned. They wanted me to pay a considerable amount of money. But everything is not over just yet. We’ll see what other opportunities may arise.

4 Likes

Pay to get a job? That surely smells like a con. :thinking:

5 Likes

Ref:
Sting Finds Ransomware Data Recovery Firms Are Just Paying The Ransom - Slashdot.

5 Likes

That is for so-called “training”. I asked people I know when I got back home, and they said it is most likely a scam.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Paying to get “trained”… that’s a scam as they go. If the training was needed, any legal company would either discount it from salaries after hiring (say, 6 months under trial with reduced salary, then full salary) or even pay you for your time getting the training. “Give us money, we give you a job” is a scam. Not as bad as when the target is a girl an the deal is “travel to X, then work to pay back expenses” which usually ends in forced prostitution.

And now, early bed time for me today, it’s been a long busy day and i’m tired. Nighties lovelies!

Also: magical bioweapons are tricky…

5 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Yes, you who are reading this.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Ish has been busy mapping the other planets in the system where she accidentally mapped her first planet. There’s a trip 400+ ly tot here and back home so she’ll be going back home tomorrow or in a few days. No thrilsl other than accidentally dropping out of warp and damaging a few modules and stuff. Her exploration ship has a self-repair module which has sorted what can be sorted out of a station and the ship is 99% functional, not a serious threat.

And now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: Mars Insigh’ts “mole” instrument isn’t diggin anything. They’re looking for reasons and potential fixes, but so far the Polish made instrument has sent this message back to Earth: Mars kurwa!

6 Likes