The like and get likes thread II

Only in the USA…

…murder-suicide is a solution to being ill and not being able to afford a treatment.

Like, seriously. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Suicide and murder are both illegal, and yes, depending on where you look at from (literally, and no, I won’t get into the politics of it here).
To give one’s life for those we love in sacrifice is the greatest gift we can give.

Now, how is that greatest gift not supposed to be more attacked and diverted and corrupted and distorted and misinterpreted, and attempted to be deceived, and deceived with deceit, I don’t know, but it sure does look like it is…

Murder is to take someone else’s life without proper authorization or justification, in other words, for no good reasons.
Some may be involuntary, as in, even though the person doing it was not intending to, their action(s) or negligence of action led to the death, which, even though unwanted, could have been prevented, or otherwise, prevented, which did lead to the loss of life, in an unacceptable way or manner.

That is to say, compared to a police officer preventing the escape of a suspect under arrest and under justifiable cause, to prevent further damage to society (which damage by the way, shouldn’t be some kind of false propaganda meant again to justify unfair killing, or, lead to the end of the person’s life, even if there was other interference against the person’s life, which were meant to be seen as if those intererence were legal and justifiable, even though they were not).

Of course, there are other cases, and every 7 billion person on earth is different, even if there are some similarities between them, such as them being person or human.

That was posted 15 seconds ago when I first saw it, as the most high post on the list.

It was then followed by:

some 6 minutes later…

I understand now,
it was following a post from the same account 22 hours earlier.

IFLScience
@IFLScience

·

20m

NASA Selects Final Four Possible Sites For OSIRIS-REx Sample Collection NASA Selects Final Four Possible Sites For OSIRIS-REx Sample Collection | IFLScience

The Carrington Event of 1859

John Michael Godier
Published on May 12, 2017

Top Secret Russian Nuclear Engine Explodes During Testing

136K views * 20 hours ago
Scott Manley
Published on Aug 12, 2019

Is there life on other planets? (1962) | RetroFocus

ABC News (Australia)
Published on Jul 29, 2018
They could see there was life on the moon in 1969 7 years before, with figments or pigments, flat or on it’s side.
Is the moon flat or as flat the earth is, or was, or will be?
What makes you think that?
Scientific investigation or administrative investment?
Is the bible in tune with an accordeon?
Oh, I couldn’t really say, if I had a military base on it to make robots to protect us from outer space, or from marine monsters…

Yeah, you don’t want those controls to go out of whack… Like if it never happened… Why else would you want to have any controls for an information system, right? It’s not like if it matters, or ever matters, right?.. Especially for input system, when decisions time is meant to save life, or, when decisions taken, even if it is decisions to cause death can mean to save millions of lives, or , 300 million lives… Right?

On another note…
Who would ever want to have such a funny idea as control, right?
Control, how does that even exist? Right?
There is no control…
What about to control one’s rights, or even worst, the rights of others. Right?

• As a bonus,
    the moon doesn’t exist,
    it’s only a reflection of the earth.
    And so it is, however, the reflection of the moon back to the earth, is used not to measure how flat the reflection is, but rather to measure the distance of the moon to the earth, or, the relative distance to other items flying, or sailing, or moving towards it , in space, which is space may or may not be as flat, or that flat, that is.

Gillware Data Recovery - Glide Burnish Machine Demonstration

Gillware
Published on Apr 13, 2015

Feynman Chaser - The Likelihood of Flying Saucers

FeynmanChaser
Published on Jul 13, 2008

What did NASA’s Lunar Orbiter discover around the Moon’s craters? LRO 4K

66K views * 23 hours ago
Astrum

Want to explore the 3D model of the Moon with Quickmap? https://quickmap.lroc.asu.edu/

How to destroy a hard drive (quick and dirty way)

Ryan Burket
Published on Mar 1, 2012
Unfortunately, hammering your hard disk will not properly dispose of the data you don’t want others to steal of access.

Best Buy’s recycling program:

(again, USA, Canada or Mexico)

Darik’s Boot and Nuke:

again, don’t rely on that, but, just for the sake of simplicity, and,
for what it’s worth:
Home Edition

Free Open-Source Data Wiping Software for Personal Use

Delete information stored on hard disk drives (HDDs) in PC laptops, desktops or servers. Plus, remove viruses/spyware from Microsoft Windows installations.

While DBAN is free to use, there’s no guarantee your data is completely sanitized across the entire drive. It cannot detect or erase SSDs and does not provide a certificate of data removal for auditing purposes or regulatory compliance. Hardware support (e.g. no RAID dismantling), customer support and software updates are not available using DBAN. If you are an enterprise that needs to erase data from SSDs or requires a Certificate of Erasure for compliance purposes, request your free Blancco Drive Eraser Trial for Enterprise Organizations.

Which Download is Best for You?

DBAN is intended for individuals or home use to support data removal needs. For a comprehensive certified data erasure solution in companies and organizations, including reporting, Blancco is the recommended security solution. Blancco Drive Eraser trials are not available for personal use.

Experience the Blancco Difference

Free Data Erasure Trial for Enterprises

(Warning, cookies… For those who don’t like cookies… However, there is a yes or no option, or accept and something else than accept instead…)

Ensure data is 100% gone from your IT assets—for good.

And have the Certificate of Erasure to prove it.

There’s a lot to consider when selecting the right data erasure solution(s) for your enterprise. For example, what types of data and IT assets would you like to erase at end-of-life or in active environments? And how does the solution your organization’s internal security policies and compliance requirements from external governing bodies?

How to properly destroy a hard drive - Tip Tuesday: Episode #006

Chris Bryant
Published on Jun 14, 2016
That is false. There is data left after drilling, of course,
someone has to know how to retrieve the data…

Don’t Drill Your Hard Drive

cfldriven
Published on Feb 22, 2017

“To take apart a drive all you need is a Torx driver, and a flat blade screw driver. Watch this video to see how easy it is to take a hard drive apart.”

While this is true for many hard disk, it may not apply to some.
An Angle Grinder can go through the casing as well, and then, reach the inner plate with data in a matter of seconds.
Practice makes perfect, or, at least, as for welder-fitter, as a trade for $18-$20 per hours, faster.

https://cmrr.ucsd.edu/resources/secure-erase.html
was:
http://cmrr.ucsd.edu/people/Hughes/secure-erase.html

THE PAGE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR CAN’T BE FOUND.

Error 404. The URL may be misspelled, or the page may no longer be available.

https://eraser.heidi.ie/download/

Also check with hard drive manufacture for their free wipe programs.

What is a Torx screwdriver used for?

A torx screwdriver is a very commonly used tool. Most people haven’t heard of them because they are used mainly in smaller electronics like computers and phones. Some of the time a torx screwdriver may be used in a vehicle. A torx screwdriver has a 6 point star shaped pattern.

###
Torx Screwdriver | DoItYourself.com
https://www.doityourself.com/stry/torx-screwdriver

Now, if you open your hard disk, and apply the grinder to the plate, so as to make it disappear from the grinder action, there won’t be any data left, and , it will be less costly than to use a more expensive custom designed hard disk grinding machine device which would probably go for $500 to $1,000 …

THE BEST ANGLE GRINDER THAT I WOULDNT BUY!! Harbor Freight’s HERCULES

ChuckE2009
Published on Mar 7, 2018
This one probably has a grinder for $40.

$40, yeah right!
This link is $30 from Walmart dot ca.
$24.98

Hyper Tough 6.0- Amp Angle Grinder

2-position auxiliary handle

Our Central Black Hole Sgr A* Just Got 75 Times Brighter, But Why?

Anton Petrov

4 Likes

Last night I saw a dream. I saw a dream that I was a better person(than several years ago) and got along with some females who were no longer in my life. :cry:

There was especially one which I’ll only see in my dreams, I guess.

Dream on…dream on…

7 Likes

How To Demolish An Old Hard Drive (And Keep Your Data Safe) | NBC News

NBC News
16K views * 3 years ago
If you really want to protect your personal data, it’s not enough to just erase old hard drives. You must get medieval on them.
NBC News
Published on Mar 17, 2016

Erase you hard drive 7 times, as the department of defense does, does not include when or if those devices gets blowed up by whatever does the blowing up (which may or may not happen, also depending on if it did or not).

Anyways, even with better programs to remove the physical medium from the physical medium , any software solution won’t remove any kind of relation as to what kind of medium the data was stored on.
In other words, software solutions are not the solution to solve a hardware problem, or, potential risk.

Disposing of Your Hard Drives | A Geek Squad 2 Minute Miracle

Geek Squad
Published on Feb 11, 2009
You buy a cell phone from Best Buy? (USA, Canada, or, Mexico…)
You might want to get the Geek Squad to help you!

What a hard drive (or, hard disk drive) looks like?
A Hard Drive looks like a cell phone , stored into your computer case, in this case.

Why You Should Destroy Your Old Hard Drives - Part 1

CableSupply.com
Published on Sep 1, 2017
His method is very fast and only takes a few seconds, he said a few minutes, but it’s only 3 to 7 seconds.
However, he uses the drilling method again, and that would work better with a metal drill.

I later saw that he does a 2nd hole with his drill.

Elite hacker with a lab is more than likely, if it doesn’t take more than a generation to filter some of the data out of there.
Some of that data is missing.
It would be expensive to make a system to transfer discs, to run a data reader system on it, and even then, some data would be missing.

How To Destroy a Hard Drive

Mouhcine Meliani
Published on Apr 27, 2013

So, one way to open a hard drive case if the screws are not giving way, or, if the screws are capped in, as if from a pop-rivet machine, to make them impossible to remove without breaking them, is to drill the hole in the screws, so as to make the screws mechanism, which does keep the screws in place, inoperative, and allow for the casing to open.
If the casing doesn’t open, you can grind the casing and the plates with the data inside.
Who cares about the engine?
The data is not on the engine.
If the data is on the engine, destroy the engine with the grinder.

From a Youtube search:
how to dispose of hard disk

Hard Drive Tear Down For Precious Metals! In Detail HD

If you have many of those, you may recycle the metal.
It is also more environmentally friendly, and, you can even make new hard-drives from the metal, so , why not.?

$15 to $75 on eBay?
I have a lot more than 10 of those.
I will check it out.

MU-Metal
Neodymium magnet

The Neodynium Magnets are mounted on a bracket
made of MU-Metal

Mu-Metal is composed of 77% nickel, 16% iron, 5%
copper, 2% chromium or molybdeum

Mu-Metal is used for shielding static or low frequency
magnetic fields.

how to extract data
Data extraction is where data is analyzed and crawled through to retrieve relevant information from data sources (like a database) in a specific pattern. Further data processing is done, which involves adding metadata and other data integration; another process in the data workflow.

###
What is Data Extraction? - Definition from Techopedia
https://www.techopedia.com/definition/25328/data-extraction

how to merge data

Combine columns data via Notepad

1. Select both columns we want to merge : click on B1, press Shift + ArrrowRight to select C1, then press Ctrl + Shift + ArrowDown to select all the cells with data in two columns.
  2. Copy data to clipboard (press Ctrl + C or Ctrl + Ins, whichever you prefer).

More items…

Oct 13, 2013

###
Combine columns in Excel without losing data - 3 quick ways
https://www.ablebits.com/office…/merge-columns-excel-without-losing-data/

3 Easy Ways to Destroy Your DATA!

Snocrash
Published on Jul 6, 2016

Here’s three ways to destroy your HDD data before throwing out the drive (or computer)! (Don’t try at home)

I probably need to point out that even if your hard drive platter is damaged it can still have data recovered from it. What you need to consider the cost-recovery-paradigm. In a nutshell, how much is the data worth to the person wanting to recover it? Generally speaking, and without getting into the science of it, you can recover data from damaged drive platters for about $US30K - $US50K per platter. If the platter is flat but scratched, it is cheaper & easier to recover data from than say the platter that is warped or physically distorted. But if you’re really worried that someone will spend vast quantities of money on recovering Your data, then the only near perfect method of destruction of your data is by software erase or alternatively you could heat the platters to near melting temperature, expose them to strong magnetic fields, acid etc…

And to address anyone considering Encryption; please be aware that most westernised governments have coercive powers. You’ll have your freedom and choice - to choose to hand over the data, or spend 10-20 years in jail.

As mentioned before, there are ways to extract binary code to construct some field of data from it, and to decypher it with the proper tools, or, by comparison…
Of course it would cost $30,000 US to $50,000 US, but most companies are worth over $1 million ($1,000,000) US, so, less than 10% to 5% of their value in assets and/or incomes.
That’s even more obvious if they didn’t pay you when they made that money, like for the 64% of people who make under $10,000 a year, including my fiancée, even if that may change over 10 years.

Data Recovery: Hard Drive Platter Swap in Our Lab!

Louis Rossmann
Published on Mar 18, 2017

Yes!
How to change a hard drive platter?
Or, something like that.

Now, one way you could see that those software application didn’t work was to run the
‘Undelete’ command from MS-DOS 6.n , or 6.xx.
This showed the files data that remained, and , even some data remaining without the files.
In other words, the data that was in those files, which files are only pointers on a hard drive, were still partly stored on the physical medium, which allowed for partial recovery, which can then be used to reconstruct or to build up partial files with integral data.

If you deleted all the hard disk 7 times, there would still be those,
so a military entity doing that and thinking it’s ok won’t cut it.

Additionally, even if you did save data over the previous file data, it would still leave original file data intact.
You could literally see the new data overwriting the old data and which part of that old data was missing.

How to connect an EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE to ANY ANDROID DEVICE!

358kasey
Published on Mar 7, 2016

This may or may not work.
I remember a store which sold me an external hard disk drive casing device which didn’t work because of power issues and issues with the power connector system.

Which Metal Grinding Wheel is Best? Let’s find out!

Project Farm
Published on Nov 12, 2018

Why spend ‘x’ amount of money on metal grinding wheels when you can buy some for $0.99.
Also, there are many of those near my work place, as they throw them out, some of them even seem new, and misplaced by mistake…
(Even though I may quit my job and had to call in sick yesterday, and was offered to go back later on today, when I would feel better.
However, I am not scheduled for work today, and I really wonder if I should remove my locker content, which I should do if and when I quit or leave, as I am better to leave than get fired.)

Plus,

How To Make Hard Drive(HDD) Sander/Sharpener

Craft Of Rich
Published on Jul 31, 2016

Plus,

The Science Of Flatness

New Mind
Published on Jun 21, 2019

this is not why the earth is flat, but at least, what can be good with flatness.

Spacecraft Gyroscopes And Reaction Wheels. You Can Never Have Enough

2.1K views * 1 hour ago
2,160 views ; 238 Thumbs Up , 4 Thumbs down
Fraser Cain
Published on Aug 13, 2019

Realistic Simulation: Inside a Black Hole - New Universe through White Hole?

16K views * 3 days ago
Arvin Ash
Published on Aug 10, 2019

5 Likes

My dreams (when I dream) are just wild. Some are stories other just have their won dreamlike narrative -like a theme of not being in the right place, with endless entries of what that could mean. Not being in the right place, being to places I don’t belong, not finding a way or going in a way I don’t intend to go. My dreams, when I dream (rarely), often reflect the lack of direction, of meaning, in my life. I am worried about my rental, it expires next year and if my landlord is to update my rent to the current market conditions, I won’t be able to pay it. And what can I do about it? I don’t want to leave my flat, it’s a 1 in 100 gem -comapred to how was the market in 2015, and how it’s now. Dreaming about looking for a place in the world as a reminder that I don’t have any plans in case I lose my flat makes no sense. As all lacks of control over my life, it’s depressing and harmful to me.

I rather would have a story-like dream than the themed ones…

(By the way, I dream in color. Apparently some people dream in black and white…?)

Nighties lovelies! Have enjoyable dreams! (if you dream).

Also: if you buy a Boeing, make sure to ask whether it’s been manufactured in Everett not Charleston…

4 Likes

APPLE GENIUS BAR STRIKES AGAIN!

Louis Rossmann
Published on Aug 5, 2019
(was after I bought my iPhone? Well, yes, it was, my receipt has the July 29, 2019 as the purchase date, and there is a time stamp at 13:01 (which is military time format by the way, for those in the military that didn’t know that… Well, don’t blame them for it, some people in the military actually do get paid not to know that, but they really know what it is…)

Genius Bar caught ripping customer off ON CAMERA by CBC News

Louis Rossmann
Published on Oct 8, 2018
This apparently was the video that deals with the iPhone scam video I couldn’t find.
Well, I couldn’t find it back again, but Youtube did find it back again for me.
Not surprisingly, the test is run in the same city that has the same hardware problem, with the same intelligence that no one is able to understand, even though they get paid not to understand, and to clearly make claims about it, even though they may confuse others, intentionally or not, or, while creating confusion when efforts to clarify confusion are being administered and invested in.

72 HOURS WITHOUT ELECTRONICS | Katee Sackhoff unplugged

Katee Sackhoff
Sunday to Wednesday, is August 18, 2019 to August 21, 2019 .

We can’t move the old Egyptian or Ancient antiquities stone blocks with our own technology, however, we can put a car in orbit and so on.

Also, this machine can lift and move 120,000 lbs, and I think other machines can do more.
Why would we not be able to use 3 of those to move 360,000 lbs? That would be 60 tons over the 300 tons stone block limit we needed and didn’t have?
It seems those numbers were wrong, and inaccurate, at least by 66.6%, if not for 666 out of 1,000…

My new phone will be ready tomorrow, as a replacement for the warranty system.
It turned out Apple had the brilliant idea to keep all my iPhone data on the iPhone iCloud, and that I can also access that data and those pieces of data from the iPhone iTunes.

It’s also a similar system which the company Carbonite set-up to offer back-up system, except that it then started to consider backed up data as if it required the data to be ablwe to auto-update, when in fact it is not related.

I also found out that I could share that data with my fiancée, although that I would have to pay her to get training to use it.
It’s easy to say, but without motivation for her to use it, it’s a total waste of her time and money to learn how to do that.

MJ returning to wear 23 instead of 45

medestinier
Published on Mar 17, 2010
6 days before I quit smoking 9.33 years ago.

Spirit Of America Sonic Arrow (Formula Shell LSRV) - Craig Breedlove’s Supersonic Challenger

121K views * 3 days ago
Scarf And Goggles
Published on Aug 10, 2019

The Luckiest Player in NBA History! More Rings Than Jordan?!

JxmyHighroller
Published on Aug 17, 2017

4 Likes

Not your first goto option, or secord…

For Embassy guards when they must positively destroy hard drives & IT equipment… quickly.

“You know that will go through a whole Humvee block…” Yes. Yes it will. :fire:

Disclamer: Don’t try this at home.
6 Likes

You can recycle the metal even before you chip it, the only problem is that it is much more work to process the chemical process, so to filter the parts that are not the metal you want in it.
Melting metal is not melting all metals together.
When different metals are mixed together, it shows up in their chemical composition.
If you sell the metal as a simple metal, the concentration nearest to 99.9% or 99.7% is desired for highest values of the metal property.
It will however fix the data.

Of course, there are many metal mixtures which are more valuable than a certain metal itself, both for volume and combined properties.

Iron Oxide is pretty close to rust if not rust…
Just to have rust powder of iron is not less rusty, whether for Minmatar ship color or not.

Rust is an iron oxide , a usually red oxide formed by the redox reaction of iron and oxygen in the presence of water or air moisture. Several forms of rust are distinguishable both visually and by spectroscopy, and form under different circumstances. Rust consists of hydrated iron (III) oxides Fe2O.

###
Rust - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rust

Iron (III) oxide or ferric oxide is the inorganic compound with the formula Fe2O3. It is one of the three main oxides of iron , the other two being iron (II) oxide (FeO), which is rare; and iron (II,III) oxide (Fe3O4), which also occurs naturally as the mineral magnetite.

###
Iron(III) oxide - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron(III)_oxide

4,000 degrees F

When ignited, Thermite produces very high temperatures (over 4,000 degrees F ), along with generous amounts of molten metal. Thermite is typically very difficult to ignite, requiring a temperature of over 3,000 degrees F just to get the reaction started.

###
Thermite - United Nuclear
https://www.unitednuclear.com/thermiteinfo.pdf

Yes, way higher than the 1,200 degrees F required to melt aluminum.
That doesn’t melt ceramic, it barely makes it red after 4 hours +.
The shuttle ceramic only goes through that for a few seconds (+/- minutes, per 100 of seconds per few minutes point 3).
(Yes, time is also relative to the earth mass movement around the sun mass movement and so on…
Either the days are longer than 24 hours + change or shorter, but the mass relation also changes with times…
Mileage temperature and pressures may vary…)

How does Soyuz return to Earth?

How Soyuz rocket returns to Earth . Computer simulation: Russia’s Soyuz rocket has undocked from the International Space Station and will land in Kazakhstan, five months after its mission began. The spacecraft, which has three astronauts on board, returned to earth using various methods, as a Nasa spokesman explains.

###
How Soyuz rocket returns to Earth - BBC News - BBC.com
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/science…/how-soyuz-rocket-returns-to-earth

A rare image shows the reentry of the Soyuz TMA-13M mission from the vantage point of the crew inside. A European astronaut Alexander Gerst is enjoying the view.

Reentry into the atmosphere

Under normal flight conditions, the Descent Module enters the Earth’s atmosphere under an angle of 1.35 degrees toward the local horizon, at an altitude of around 100 kilometers above the Earth’s surface. By maintaining its correct pitch angle, the capsule can generate some aerodynamic lift, which makes the return trajectory less steep and subjects the crew members to less g-loads than those they would experience in a ballistic descent.

Still, all Soyuz crew members must be prepared for the ballistic return mode (known as BS in Russian), in case of emergency, such as a failure of the flight control or the attitude control system.

In any case, the capsule decelerates sharply as it encounters the dense atmosphere. Around three minutes after the separation of the Descent Module, the air friction causes ablative layers of the capsule to burn, while forming a bubble of plasma around the spacecraft, which makes communications with ground control stations largely impossible for around five minutes 40 seconds, which is long enough for the capsule to descend from an altitude of 90 kilometers to just 35 kilometers.

The flight control system provides the roll of the capsule in order to adjust the landing trajectory. The particular roll angles are calculated by the KSO20M instrument or can be induced by the crew based on indications from the manual control console, RUS. The roll control process is concluded around one minute before the activation of the parachute system.

In case the automated control of the landing trajectory is impossible, but other means for maneuvering the capsule are still functioning, the crew can still try the aerodynamic descent mode or switch to a ballistic mode.

soyuz reentry temperature
The Stardust sample return probe had an interesting re-entry to Earth’s atmosphere. Returning from a solar orbit the maximum deceleration has been reported as 34g. Maximum temperatures are estimated at around 3,200 Kelvin or 2900 degrees C at the surface. ~ Apr 28, 2016

###
What are the top temperatures occurring during reentry? - Space …
https://space.stackexchange.com/…/what-are-the-top-temperatures-occurring-…

Formula (2900 °C × 9/5) + 32 = 5252 °F

Anyways, yes, when dealing with such high temperature and the materials properties that are in it, the times of such temperature does matter, since , metal and materials expands at difference rates of sizes per times at which such and such temperature level do occur.
So, when the temperature goes down, some metal retract and get smaller in size back again as they cool down.

The air pressure and atmospheric pressure also matters.
You can imagine what would happen during storms, rain, snow, etc…
Any conditions affects the system.

So, if the shuttle re-entry is at 4000 degree or 3000 degrees F for 1 minute or 2 minutes, it can matter a lot.
The other system re-entry is mentioned as 4 to 5 some minutes without contact with the control tower for communication, due to heat, however, I am not sure that is the Soyuz capsule, and not another probe on a solar orbit…

More verification would be required, although, I’m sure their operation costs is much higher than mine.

5 Likes

There was this football game played in Istanbul. Liverpool vs. Chelsea. It was the Super Cup Final. Liverpool won. It was an interesting game(after the 77th minute because both teams took their time until then). I guess they’ll never walk alone.

EDIT:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

“Hey dudes, our pod is on fire!”
“Is your ass burning?”
“Nein!”
“Then that be normal reentry procedure”

The joys of astro/cosmo/taikonauting! :grin:

And now i’m off to bed, here in my terrestrial habitation unit. Nighties lovelies!

Also: how to take a sample from an asteroid (take 2)

Get down slowly, contact, shoot a tantalium projectile at 1080 kph, grab everything that flies off, then get back to safe altitude. The video is 10x real velocity, this is a good time to use YT’s 0.25 speed factor.

6 Likes

Gah, I really really despise android and much prefer iOS but Apple is pretty shitty when it comes to repairs and some other things.

You’re pretty much ■■■■■■ either way. not sure what I’m gonna do when the time comes to retire my iPhone 8 Plus.

6 Likes

Yes, taikonauting, or taikonaut, was the term I was looking for.
I looked for Chinese space man, and saw some other ones, but they hid that previously referred to and mentioned taikonaut as they did hide a term used for short term illness, which also sounded more English.

That is why I rather take a Master’s Degree and studied how to make Saturn V computers (2+).
(That’s beside the point that I took my information system course from the same university that Neil Armstrong got Electrical Engineering degree(s) from, if not some other honorary degrees from them after, and was an Alumni there, 40 years later, but yes, that’s the same information system with the total budget for it from back then in the 1950s - 1960s, until now.)

They were supposed to replace my phone yesterday, or today at the latest, and I was there at 8:10 pm, like 10 minutes after they closed to make sure I would be there the latest as they said, and did not want to confirm properly, only to be later informed that they had gave me wrong info and the guy said he would get new phones for it Friday, in 2 days.
I think I will quite working before then, or will have to call in sick again.

That and counting that my fiancée battery was going to explode is not a good sign.
I don’t think the courts would do anything if the phone did explode.
Sure, it would be usable as an act of war, but the courts wouldn’t do anything about it.
It’s funny they always have a clause to make their system inoperational in case of war, which is why the courts (or , at least, their courts) won’t do anything about it.
It’s also out of their jurisdiction for all the good reasons.

Something Is Happening To The Milky Way…Even Scientists Don’t Know What It Is!

Matrix Wisdom
Published on Aug 4, 2019

How Close Are We to Mining in Space?

103K views * 21 hours ago
Seeker
Published on Aug 14, 2019

Gonggong - The Largest Unnamed World In The Solar System (4K UHD)

105K views * 6 days ago
V101 Science
Published on Aug 8, 2019

Ip Man’s last student: The tale of ‘Wing Tsun King’

1.3M views * 2 years ago
CGTN
Published on Jun 28, 2017

Blue Thunder (1983) - The Best Movie You Never Saw

JoBlo Videos
Published on Aug 9, 2019

296K views * 2 weeks ago
Underworld
Published on Jul 31, 2019

The most stressful sim! - Nuclear Power Plant Simulator

Gaming Faster than Light!
Published on Mar 21, 2016

Oakflat Nuclear Power Plant Simulator in DOSBox

LateBlt
Published on Apr 13, 2008

Nuclear inc 2 - nuclear reactor simulator for Android/IOS

Nuclear Games
Published on Mar 25, 2018

https://www.nuclearinst.com/Nuclear-Reactor-Simulator

http://playgen.com/nuclear-simulator/

NASA Might Be Giving Away A Saturn I Rocket - Here’s Why I Love This Vintage Booster

8K views * 46 minutes ago
Scott Manley
Published on Aug 15, 2019

Astronomers Find a Huge Atira Asteroid Very Close to the Sun

110K views * 3 weeks ago
Anton Petrov
Published on Jul 20, 2019

5 Likes

Today was a holiday and i’ve made good use of it. Downloaded GoT Season 8, began watching Unglorious Basterds, played a lot of WoWs to finish the current Directive, tried a new way to arrange the large plant I have in the blacony (it just keeps growing and spreading) and had a restful nap.

Now i’m off to bed, tomorrow i work but Saturday don’t. Weeeh!

Nighties lovelies!

Also: YT sent me this. I opened for the thumbnail and turns to be one of Chemical Brothers’ latest releases…

I can’t help to think of the chorus as “…the EVE of destruction…” with Aura voice…

6 Likes

Something Just Collided With Jupiter and Created a Huge Explosion

5.7K views * 41 minutes ago
Anton Petrov
Published on Aug 15, 2019

Cruithne, the Asteroid With a Horseshoe Orbit

SciShow Space

5 Likes

I won’t talk much tonight. I’ll tell more tomorrow, I hope.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

Ref:
AI Startup Claims To Automate App Making But Actually Just Uses Humans - Slashdot.org

7 Likes

I think my AI company is well organized to be able to see that coming.

5 Likes

I’m watching Another Life with Katee Sackhoff, she was in season 8 of 24 The Series with Kiefer Sutherland.

I’m 3 episodes in and so far it is proper sci-fi. I’m recommending this show to all the cool guys and gals in this thread!!

This thread is so cool man I’m tempted to watch all the videos and read all the cool replies for the whole day, I like all of you guys.

6 Likes

Ah, we’re cool you are cool, let’s keep cooling this cool thread a little cooler!

But now i’m off to bed. When is a right time to end a WoWs session? When you feel like things couldn’t go any more retard out of how much retarded they went. Call it a day and see you tomorrow.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: a giant RC model of a giant RL plane.

1:16 scale, 5.8 meters wingspan, 93 kg fueled and loaded. Two turbojets @ 3000 euros a piece and 4x 90 mm electric jets. Lots and lots of time.

It’s gonna make such a horrendous crash if ever…

6 Likes

“Pity, poor old 13th century…”

Rollerball 1975
5 Likes