"The object of life is not to be
on the side of the majority,
but to escape finding oneself in
the ranks of the insane."

@ 2:37
"The impediment to action
advances action. What stands in
the way becomes the way."

The same for impediment of marriage, immorality stands in the way of morality and impede against morality.
What immorality stands in the way of marriage becomes immorality, even as those who immorally try to impede against the morals of marriage try to make the engaged couple in marriage become immoral as they wish, against morality and impeding against it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Experimental XB-70 Bomber Hits F-104 Fighter

48,757 views • Oct 26, 2020
48K views - 18 hours ago (I saw the new video thumbnail yesterday, but, didn’t watch it then)
Dark Footage
179K subscribers

2 hours later:

25m
Yes, those moments would be lost in time…

Blade Runner - Final scene, “Tears in Rain” Monologue (HD)

6,609,618 views • Jul 18, 2012
Guillermo St
5.74K subscribers

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn’t it.?
That’s what it is to be a slave.

3 Likes

I can’t read/understand Polish, but this company offers 10 Gbps down/up connection to its clients for cheap:

https://www.inea.pl/oferta/dla-ciebie/swiatlowod

Good night, lovelies. :heart:
Live long and prosper. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Smart donkey, thinks first, then acts.

And now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: XKCD phone…

CDC partenership: When in an indoor space with too many people, phone begins playing "We like to party! (The Vengabus) at slowly inceasing volume until everyone leaves.

Some scenes towards the end are filmed in my city, Barcelona (specially the beach ones). Also the bus has a vintage Barcelona license plate: B +5 digits, used until 1977 IIRC when it was replaced with B +4 digits +2 sequential letters AA to ZZ. My dad’s last car was in the NV series (B-****-NV). The KK series wasn’t used since “KK” in Spanish is pronounced the same as “caca” (poop)… :smiley:

4 Likes

#TheMandalorian #DisneyPlus

Season 1 Recap | The Mandalorian | Disney+

53,210 views • Oct 28, 2020
42K views - 2 hours ago
Star Wars
3.44M subscribers

4 Likes

Ugh, About time for me to get a new phone. The battery on my old iPhone 8 is about shot.

I’ve been thinking about if it’s feasible to just replace the battery on this phone or not. I really don’t want to get a new phone.

I hate the mess that is android. Maybe I can find a good deal on older model iPhones somewhere.

I initially used to like android but it’s became such a mess over the past few years and I hate the lack of system updates after a year or maybe two.

I know I can always get a cheap android and put a custom ROM on it but I like my contactless phone payments at stores and I really don’t want to have to mess around with putting a custom ROM on it.

4 Likes

means,
those memories,
from,
those moments,
that those moments would be like memories,
which memories would be forgotten,
in time,
if it was not saved by some entities,
like a RAM system,
or other storage device,
or through a processing system.

1 minute later:
That those moments would be lost in time,
like those memories would be lost in time,
also as memory is a faculty which forgets,
even if it’s possible to, and even as it’s possible to, remember what was lost,
and, remember what was forgotten,
and that it takes memory to remember moments,
which moments would be lost without it,
from before, and after, until remembered.

1 Like

You should find good prices for a 9 or 10 now that they’re 2/3 generations behind cutting edge… :thinking:

And now I’m off to bed… nighties lovelies!

Also: another start up with another flying vehicle and a 3D promotional…

Seriously people. Flying cars are dead. No way citizens will take the ■■■■ about their bloody noise and VTOL is a energy guzzling endeavour. Plus, 3D navigation in 3D environment is ages away from us. We can’t even have fully autonomous cars moving in 2D, they pretend to automate vehicles moving in 3D…?

3 Likes

One of the Bashar’s Facebook group admins got usurped and overpowered by rest of the admins and mods. The reason behind it was the now removed admin wanted to keep the group Bashar content only, while the other admins would allow other entity channelings to be shared. Somewhat average levels of drama ensued.

What is my take on this, you ask? Well…I would keep the group Bashar only with the exception of allowing Abraham(another channeled being) quotes to be shared for comparison and contrast. I would even favor for a metaphysics encyclopedia to be compiled and I even proposed some years ago to the admins of the group to create one but only the now kicked admin was eager towards it. Sigh…

In Turkish “kaka” is a children’s word for :poop:.
There is also the worldwide famous footballer with the same name.

Also there was a funny commercial in Turkey 8 years ago:

Translation:
Man: Mr. club president, I found a young Brazilian footballer with good technique,the new number one of the future.
President: Who is it?
Man: Kaka!
President: What kind of name is that?! Nevermind him, get the African one.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

Ah no, you need a license for that.
A flying license that is.
There are rules for flying.

Latest YouTube posts

EVE Online - EVE Online13 hours ago

For the first time ever, music from EVE Online
as performed by the Iceland
Symphony Orchestra is now available on
Spotify​:notes::point_right:
https://www.eveonline.com/article/qitj5p/the-music-of-eve-on-spotify

217 Thumbs Up - _ _ _ _ _ _ - 11 Comments

Here’s How the MQ-25 Could Save the Aircraft Carrier From Becoming the Next Battleship or Not

602,415 views • Apr 1, 2018
602K views - 2 years ago
US Military News
524K subscribers

29 minutes later:

√ 1. Withholding.
√ 2. Countering.
√ 3. Discounting.
4. Verbal abuse disguised as jokes.
√ 5. Blocking and diverting.
√ 6. Accusing and blaming.
√ 7. Judging and criticizing.
√ 8. Trivializing.
√ 9. Undermining.
√ 10. Threatening.
√ 11. Name calling.
√ 12. Forgetting.
√ 13. Ordering.
√ 14. Denial.
15. Abusive anger.

1 Like

Maybe in air there is more freedom of movement and obstacles can be easily omitted.
But what is doing flying right is only birds and insects. Human designs with flying drones are millions of years behind nature, same with robotics.

Only advantage of human is, human doesnt care about economy or environment in its selfish craze, the proof that intelligence is overrated in that regard. At least the predatory part of it. Humans are like small kiitten still, only learning how to catch the mice, because we are destined for greater things. Fuel guzzling rockets coming into space, sending sattelites on orbit that then make faster internet and making space flight cheaper at the same time. Human existence is inherently environmentally hazardous. But its environment we are not gona spend time in forever.

Humans are the most dangerous predator on earth. About the space, I am not sure. Eventually, the only thing that will be left for humans to inhabit will be another planet. Nature turning on us eventually, and cosmic catastrophes imminent. With that, we have to become interstellar predator that technology findings make adapted to even the most hostile environments.

3 Likes

Humans have to fix the environment which they have to dominate more,
otherwise the environment they dominated the environment in,
may give them some feedback about the results of their domination and interaction with it.

In other words, if humans can’t live in the environment they create and modify,
they will have to live somewhere else,
for actively forcing themselves out from where they’re put on earth from.

Additionally, just because the pyramid shows that human and force built it,
and that it affects the environment,
and that it is designed to function through time,
in that environment,
so will human have to fix the environment part that it damaged.

Good domination is not about being bad, it’s about being good.
If they can’t be good, then, be bad, and suffer the consequence of its own actions.
That includes consequence for being bad, and the results associated with it,
not omitting disregard for others, and trying to coerce them into wrong,
in the hopes that those associating with them won’t be responsible for the additional problems they cause, even more so if they made what little good was left, and what best of good was left, to be made bad,
as the rest of what they did.

Not all caused death can be repaired.
Some caused death lead to more death, not protection of security,
misrepresented as if it was not a global security matter when it is.

SCTV - All Weather Talk Show

35,206 views • Oct 8, 2015
35K views - 5 years ago
SCTV
44.3K subscribers

33 minutes ago:

#spacex #climatechange #space

This Satellite Will Bring The Most Accurate Climate Data We’ve Ever Had

6,130 views • Oct 29, 2020
950 views - 12 minutes ago
Seeker
4.56M subscribers

Climate change sensors are one thing,
however, the amount of money that can be put into fixing environmental problem can be increased compared to the money put into the sensing and analysis of it.

It may not be good to spend too much on analysis compared to repair if the analysis costs and benefit outweigh the benefit of the potential repair possible to do with those funding.

The same is real with, if we spend too much on repair, and, not enough on analysis of the result of the repair and so on.
In other words, if the repair costs are not efficient enough, the same problems that happened from not being good enough to the environment will happen from the repair, since, the efficiency of the repair may then go under the required benefit to make it worthwhile, compared to as worthwhile and worthless damage to the environment is.

Too much analysis would be a problem, not enough too.
Too much repair would be a problem, not enough too.
The human brain also functions like that, it has thought process and practical motor process.

Just because a judge tries to misrepresent facts in courts and omit how the brain function will not change the fact.
The same for the legal system itself.
Even worse is when they try to cause brain problem by interfering with the brain process, and don’t understand why doctors and people are able to find out.

The same is also true when the court is right, and the other party they intend to represent as bad is not right.
They too may make errors about facts, and, misrepresent omission they may have done, even if the courts refused communication in errors, by trying to obligate them into wrongdoing.

For instance, by trying to make them repeat the same thing over twice,
even though they didn’t intend to.
By trying to interfere against their control and not thinking they could be detected and that it could proven and how it could be, and if it should be, if they intended to attack them in psychological warfare.

1 hour later:

Birth of Bell Helicopter

- Bell
22.4K subscribers

Shining Light Through Solid Balls Using Quantum Mechanics—Poisson’s Spot Experiment

1,309,142 views • Jun 23, 2019
1.3M views - 1 year ago
The Action Lab
2.67M subscribers

The M2-F2 Crash - Space Shuttle Prototype

386,412 views • May 16, 2020
386K views - 5 months ago
Dark Footage
181K subscribers

This looks like the 6 million dollar man jet plane.

2 hours later:

Bruce Peterson: the Real Six Million Dollar Man

72,990 views • Jun 19, 2015
72K views - 5 years ago
The Vintage Space
358K subscribers

#BBC #BBCiPlayer

Tiny bird takes down most expensive fighter jet ever built - BBC

1,749,284 views • Dec 3, 2019
1.7M views - 10 months ago
BBC
9.76M subscribers

5 hours later:

How Carl Sagan “Predicted” 2020… in 1995

144,506 views • Sep 26, 2020
144K views - 1 month ago
Genetically Modified Skeptic
322K subscribers

2 Likes
Click the triangle for Harry Potter Spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHolRZeQNG4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqyf-kJWwIg
After all this time? - Always!

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

If you see a robbery at an Apple store,
does that make you an iWitness?

Don’t trust atoms, they make up everything.

8 hours later:

The technology that’s replacing the green screen

2,852,880 views • Oct 23, 2020
2.9M views - 6 days ago
Vox
8.76M subscribers
CC

9 hours later:

DUNE Official Trailer (2020) Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Sci-Fi Movie HD

1,541,976 views • Sep 9, 2020
1.5M views - 1 month ago
ONE Media
2.92M subscribers

10 hours later:

#McDonalds #Burgers

This Is Why McDonald’s Burgers Are So Delicious

136,776 views • Oct 12, 2020
136K views - 2 weeks ago
Mashed
851K subscribers
CC

15 hours later:

#computers #quantumcomputers #science

How Graphene Could Help Us Build Bigger and Better Quantum Computers

12,420 views • Oct 30, 2020
13K views - 2 hours ago
Seeker
4.56M subscribers
CC

2 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

Live long and prosper! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Maybe Stanislaw Lem was right when he pointed that at one point in their development, species must choose whether to go fully technological and thus abandon their organic bodies, or go fully biological and abandon machine technology before it destroys the biological foundations of their planet. On both paths, they no longer can contact lesser developed species; fully technological species reach to the stars but have no interest nor the ability to understand biological life, and fully biological species never abandon their planet since biology can’t provide the kind of energy needed by a interstellar civilization. Both resolve Fermi’s paradox with a “whether they’re there or not, we aren’t of their concern”.

And now I’m off to bed, because my biological body needs to rest, and if it was a technological one it would be a rusty teapot… Nighties lovelies!

Also: Let’s light this candle! (and another 99 successful ones)

3 Likes

Could the Crew of Columbia Have Been Rescued?

52,120 views • Oct 30, 2020
52K views - 8 hours ago
Curious Droid
924K subscribers
CC

3 minutes later:

We have successful lift-off of Electron!
1 hour ago - on Oct 28, 2020

2 Likes

Astronauts in Space to Discuss 20th Anniversary of International Space Station Expedition 64 crew members pose for portrait. - NASA

4 Likes

Elon Musk’s 2 Rules For Learning Anything Faster

56,211 views • Oct 4, 2020
56K views - 3 weeks ago
The Art of Improvement
430K subscribers
CC

9 Stoic Practices That Will Help You Thrive In The Madness Of Modernity

22,518 views • Oct 11, 2020
22K views - 2 weeks ago
CC

How to Learn Faster: The Feynman Technique

28,897 views • Sep 27, 2020
28K views - 1 month ago
CC

“Age of Pyramid”
The Giza Pyramids, built to endure an eternity, have done just that. The monumental tombs are relics of Egypt’s Old Kingdom era and were constructed some 4,500 years ago.

“Age of Stonehenge”
c. 3000 BC

“Age of Göbekli Tepe”
12,000 years old
At 12,000 years old, Gobekli Tepe predated humanity’s oldest known civilizations. Its megalithic temples were cut from rock millennia before the 4,500-year-old pyramids in Egypt, 5,000-year-old Stonehenge in England, or 7,000-year-old Nabta Playa, the oldest known astronomical site. ~ Sep 9, 2020

“Age of Sphinx”
Great Sphinx of Giza/Age
c. 2494 BC

“is the sphinx older than 35,000 years old ?”

https://www.valdostamuseum.com/hamsmith/pyramid.html
Pyramids at Giza - 11,000 or 36,000 years old?

https://www.valdostamuseum.com/hamsmith/13Mar41.html

Geminga shock wave hit Earth

14 minutes later:

How to Win Friends and Inspire People

15,010 views • Aug 9, 2020
15K views - 2 months ago
CC

Criticism is futile, because it hurts someone. …
… Almost always leads to anger, and resentment. …
… Instead, ask to see the other person’s perspective, first.

19 minutes later:

The 6 Habits of Exceptionally Creative People

29,753 views • Jul 26, 2020
29K views - 3 months ago
CC

How to Beat Information Overload

25,973 views • Jul 5, 2020
25K views - 3 months ago
CC

38 minutes later:

3 Negative Habits That Are Sabotaging Your Productivity

26,267 views • Sep 6, 2020
26K views - 1 month ago
CC

0:38 - You Don’t Create A Schedule
1:55 - You Procrastinate Way Too Much
3:05 - You Frequently Get Distracted

1 hour later:

You’re Not Lazy, Bored, or Unmotivated

834,851 views • Dec 29, 2019
834K views - 10 months ago
CC

Steve Jobs’s Definition of “Smart” Will Make You Rethink Your Actions

32,742 views • Sep 20, 2020
32K views - 1 month ago
CC

Why Most People Will Remain in Mediocrity

962,102 views • Aug 4, 2019
962K views - 1 year ago
CC

You can use the damage caused to you,
if it interferes against your work, and the benefit your work brings to society.
If they try to misrepresent how they try to make your work seem to be without merit, to transfer your credit to themselves, and embezzle it, they are liable.
Not you.
Even if they lie you are, and they are not, and they are to be credited, it’s not true.
It’s a fraud.

They are not only liable when and if they do, but, you can also use it against them, and,
it’s your duty to use it against them, if it’s interfering against your work,
and,
if it’s interfering against the benefit to society that your work does.

If they try to credit themselves to benefit society when interfering against your work,
you may have to prove how they try to do so,
the same for,
if you have to organize information and systems to prove how those people try to do it to others.

Additionally,
if they cause you severe damage,
make sure to use it,
otherwise it may cause you death.
If they intend to cause you severe damage,
also use it, because you may need it for self-defense to save your life against their attacks.

Not everyone is friendly, and some people seek money to be enemies
and misrepresent their attacks as good and friendly and try to mislead others because they are paid for it.

For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue , and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one’s surrender to a person other than oneself.

That also counts when misrepresentation about unintended side-effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one’s surrender to a person other than oneself, even in marriage or other sought forfeiture .

When you work as programmer and you agree to transfer rights of your work to your employer by default, you accept the part of the contract, if legal.
When that employer in turns, uses that authority to seek to forfeit the work of others who seek to make that dedication and work for others as if it couldn’t be unintended, but, when it should rather be intended instead, there is a conflict.

In fact, if they do that to the wrong person, it’s illegal, criminal, or worse, war.

Happiness must happen, and the same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it. I want you to listen to what your conscience commands you to do and go on to carry it out to the best of your knowledge. Then you will live to see that in the long-run—in the long-run, I say!—success will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think about it”

― Viktor E. Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning

3 Likes