The Like and Get Likes thread III

Time to go to sleep… my bos Whatsapped me after seeing the autocancellation email. Maybe it won’t be my fault after all but the screw-up is gonna hurt hard.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: the more skilled they are, the closer assassins get to their targets…

This is why Léon first teached Mathilda how to use a sniper rifle.

4 Likes

Eventually my boss has asumed he screwed up on the tickets. He didn’t remember that the time limit had been shortened via email and the broker’s website not always updates properly thus it still showed the old TL. We’re now 930 euros short of the current price of the tickets and earning that money back will be a PITA. It always is with the pathetic profits involved in the travel industry… :woman_facepalming:t2:

Anyway this screw-up it’s not my fault and now it’s time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

sons of the forest won with a stick - Google Search

EVE needs sticks! :laughing:

5 Likes

Space sticks! Big space sticks! Maybe big laser sticks? :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

Good morning free people of LAGL and EVE Online!

4 Likes

https://streamable.com/dlzm7q

Really incredible how these planes work.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Time to go to bed… nighties lovelies!

Also: get yourself dressed to go to the Moon…

Guess they’ve made it dark for coolness, but the actual ones better be white to reflect sunlight… :thinking:

6 Likes

Yes, it looks “style over function”.

4 Likes

I really like how they made that EQS third person camera. Its like specially made for people coming from GTA5. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Meanwhile in Beirut, its all fun and all, untill toddler comes in.

5 Likes

Also: taking off on Mars…

Ingenuity takes off from the lower right corner of the frame. This is flight #47 (was designed to perform 5) and it’s been on Mars for over two years (was supposed to last for two months).

5 Likes

If they only could reproduce on mars, building themselves out of the mars resources…

Meanwhile, back on the old Earth:

4 Likes

4 Likes

We were living in an Arab country when I was 2 years old and at the time I didn’t know the repercussions of taking candy from the market aisle without paying. Luckily, my parents were there and I still have my hands intact this day.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe it is just this:

6 Likes

4 Likes

UXSB8HYbpLQNq
Another dumb criminal better put out of circulation for his own and everyone’s else good. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep, but before, a random memory…

Also: I just reminded this one…

Here in Spain the adevrtising with Fido Dido began out of the blue, pop magazines and some newspapers explained that this mascot was well known in the States but hadn’t been yet used in Spain. Back then some TVs were airing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air but the whole concept of being “fresh” was kind of unknown…

5 Likes