The Like and Get Likes thread III

Right, so, my family will obviously need some better health system than health systems trying to alienate them like that.

I don’t want them to work for in health.

3 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:
Live long and prosper. :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Yes… To live long and prosper I have to respect my family even despite attacks intended to be silencing the communication of as if they set up the communication of the attacks to be causing health related work for the last 200 years to cease to exist and seek to steal benefit to society by misrepresenting service to society and failure to communicate.

Hate and heinous crimes is a vice and not good, and to be associating with it also is not good.

I will never have my family back in that country I’m attacked from as it would be attempting to be getting them kidnapped from the same abusers and those who misrepresent the truth to try to twist the facts to their needs and to mislead others from it.

I could not swear allegiance to that for $4,000 trillion as it is against the same laws that designed that value and those same security global security which protects it.
It’s also high-treason.

Just so many aspect of their legal system is flawed and erroneous which is what they seek to justify to do that it is stealing and robbing my family of their rights to try to get them to associate with those actions.

They try to justify to misrepresent words and refuse evidence and then try to get away with it with false charges of damages and wrongdoing against them.

I am going to be in courts against them for over 2 years because I already was and I am also offered security work because I did nothing wrong and that they dead wrong to try to mislead me and my family with threats of imprisonment and other alienation of communication and interference against moral rights and marriage, and keeping to try to misrepresent communication in psychological warfare and other eternal abuse they seek to escape from their liability for having done as descendants of WWII, against those working for it.

It’s also obvious that for my son’s marriage that none of those medical systems would be good enough for his own moral needs which they seek to not only corrupt, but, also interfere against the integrity of as well as to coerce and seek to justify previous alienation against his father.

It’s their own problem for being too stupid to control themselves from attacking with false accusations of wrongdoing and trying to alienate them from reporting them for the attacks against good moral of the family for their own moral interest, against good, which one even claimed he didn’t believe in.

PAS DE DEUX 2016

ASSEMBLAGE DE MERLOT, TANNAT, FER SERVADOU

Le Château de Gensac date du XIIIème siècle et se situe au coeur de
notre Domaine. _Sur ce terroir les vignes sont cultivées depuis plus de 600 ans.
C’est l’écrin que nous avons choisi pour assouvir nos passions
pour l’élevage des chevaux et des grand vins.

GERS

Indication Géographique Protégée * Produit de France-Sud-Ouest
Mis en bouteille au Domaine de Gensac

CHATEÂU DE GENSAC SAS
         32 100 CONDOM EN ARMAGNAC FRANCE
                   WWW.GENSAC.COM

PAS DE DEUX 2016

BLEND OF MERLOT, TANNAT, FER SERVADOU

The Château de Gensac dates from the 13th century and is located in the heart of
our Domain. _On this terroir, the vines have been cultivated for over 600 years.
It is the setting that we have chosen to satisfy our passions
for breeding horses and fine wines.

GERS

Protected Geographical Indication * Product of France-Sud-Ouest
Bottled at Domaine de Gensac

CHATEÂU DE GENSAC SAS
         32 100 CONDOM IN ARMAGNAC FRANCE
                   WWW.GENSAC.COM

L’alliance des cépages
choisis pour ce vin donne naissance à
ces accords prodigieusement intenses
de fruits frais, soulignés par des
tanins ronds et mûrs. Notre Chai,
équipé des installations les plus
modernes, permet de ciseler ce
vin expressif et gourmand.
A l’image des magnifiques terres du
Domaine de Gensac, ce vin
se révélera harmonieux
et conservera son
intensité exceptionelle.

The alliance of grape varieties
chosen for this wine gives birth to
these prodigiously intense chords
of fresh fruit, underlined by
round and ripe tannins. Our cellar,
equipped with the most
modern, allows you to emboss this
expressive and gourmet wine.
Like the magnificent lands of
Domaine de Gensac, this wine
will turn out to be harmonious
and will keep its
exceptional intensity.

https://www.gensac.com/product/pas-de-deux/?lang=en

PAS DE DEUX

In combination, the selection of these grapes creates notes of wonderfully fresh fruit, underlined by well-rounded, ripe tannins. Our state-of-the-art wine cellar enables us to produce this truly refined and expressive wine.

• Merlot, Tannat, Fer Servadou
  • Hand-picked grapes
  • 14%
  • 75 cl

Categories: Red Wine, Wine

Domaine de Gensac Terre à Terre 2010 Vo English

201 views • Jun 1, 2018
201 views - 2 years ago
Château de Gensac
4 subscribers
CC with … Open Transcript.
1 minute 43 seconds audio-video.
1 Thumbs Up, I gave it 1 more for a total of 2 for now.
0 Thumbs down.

Blind Tasting of our Terre à Terre 2010 by Andreas Larsson, he gave us 91/100

Nineteen crimes turned convicts into colonists. Upon conviction British rogues guilty of a least one of the 19 crimes were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death. This punishment by “transportation” began in 1787 and many of the lawless died at sea. For the rough-hewn prisoners who made it to shore, a new world awaited. As pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine celebrates the rules they broke and the culture they built.

1. Grand Larceny, theft above the value of one shilling
  2. Petty Larceny, theft under one shilling.
  3. Buying or receiving stolen goods, jewels, and plate…
  4. Stealing lead, iron, or copper, or buying or receiving.
  5. Impersonating an Egyptian.
  6. Stealing from furnished lodgings.
  7. Setting fire to underwood.
  8. Stealing letters, advancing the postage, and secreting the money.
  9. Assault with an intent to rob.
  10. Stealing fish from a pond or river.
  11. Stealing roots, trees, or plants, or destroying them.
  12. Bigamy.
  13. Assaulting, cutting, or burning clothes.
  14. Counterfeiting the copper coin…
  15. Clandestine marriage.
  16. Stealing a shroud out of a grave.
  17. Watermen carrying too many passengers on the Thames, if any drowned.
  18. Incorrigible rogues who broke out of Prison and persons reprieved from capital punishment.
  19. Embeuling Naval Stores, in certain cases.
    Stealing a shroud out of a grave (idea) by Tem42 - Everything2.com

Stealing a shroud out of a grave (idea)

Since at least the late 1700s and into the mid-1800s, it was a crime to steal a shroud from a grave in England. This was not because shrouds were particularly valuable or desirable, but because someone forgot to make it illegal to steal dead bodies. A corpse was officially not property, and therefor could not be stolen. However, they were in some demand as physicians-in-training needed bodies to dissect. For reasons that I have not been able to uncover, the solution to this was not to make the abduction of corpses illegal, but rather to make the theft of any valuables, including the shroud, a crime.

The shroud was chosen, it appears, simply because it was the least valuable thing in the grave, and everyone had one. Until 1814 it was actually illegal to be buried in England without a woolen shroud, and while there may have been some poor black market in these shrouds, there are more references to people complaining that they had to be buried in wool rather than in finer cloths (this was, in fact, exactly why the law was original passed in 1666, to bolster England’s wool sales, which were being threatened by the importations of finer cloths).

This bit of legal loophole trivia would have been long forgotten, had it not been listed as one of the 19 Crimes that could get you sent to the penal colonies of Australia. This list makes a point of mentioning petty larceny separately, so if you did not take the shroud but did make off with a ring, you were still in big trouble.

Be warned, grave robbery is now a crime, and you cannot take corpses, shrouded or not.

3 Likes

It seems they just threat you like if you were not human and trying to make up some other kind of damage to cause delays to your marriage anyways.

I don’t think I’d try to make friends with them if I’d be you.

4 Likes

Himeji Castle, I visited that just before the pandemic it is an amazing piece of architecture and a world heritage site.

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep after watching some random YT stuff… nighties lovelies!

Also: Russian dude + gunpowder = fun and danger!

…surely those plastic soldiers got PTSD after the test…

7 Likes
  1. Open “DMX - X Gon Give It To Ya” on YT and start it at 26th second and tab to this gif.
  2. Enjoy watching the girl and the rabbit(?) singing along to the song.
  3. ???
  4. Profit
6 Likes

SN15 landed and didnt blow up

6 Likes

Can we all just take a minute and appreciate how cool space is? Because space is pretty forkin’ cool.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/i/events/1389703060491051009

4 Likes

Today is your last chance to vote for Project Discovery as ‘Best Public Service, Activism & Social Impact Game’ in the 25th Annual Webby Awards. Vote now to help EVE win the internet’s top honor!

Please take a minute of your time to vote now and get your contributions recognized.

4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Time to go to sleep while waiting for the uneventful return to Earth of the Chinese rocket which failed to follow a planned deorbit… chances are that will hit water and nobody will be anywhere near.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: having fun with a lot of copper coils and the simplest electric trains…

5 Likes

You all are the wind beneath my wings.

6 Likes

The Everything Tree

5 Likes
7 Likes

Tiny, tiny… Big Blue.

Ref:

6 Likes

Time for me to go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: would you bid for a ticket to space (above the Karman line)?

My guess is that the winner bid will be above 7 digits, although we don’t know what will be the price of a ordinary ticket (250,000 USD, maybe?).

7 Likes
7 Likes