The like and get likes thread

@discobot fortune

Will the squirrels inevitably ruin the turtle’s plot to conquer the world by hypnotising the human civilisation through their televisions and computers?

14 Likes

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

15 Likes
14 Likes
14 Likes

I made a thing

14 Likes

I made one too, 1st “fun art” of my life. Also i want to say thank you for all who wished me happy birtday yesterday :heart:

14 Likes

I approve

14 Likes

I am smartphone handicapped.Today I tried Tinder and was shocked when I found how many not beautiful but downright gorgeous people are on there. :star_struck: But I have the image of my soulmate in my mind.So I just left swipe them all until I see the one.

15 Likes

Your soulmate is a wrong hyperlink? :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

cantbereached

I tried Tinder as well, got one match, stopped talking to me after asking “How are you”. RIP.

I am too socially awkward to go outside, plus, the sun is a deadly laser.

15 Likes

Tried it too but i got too many dickpics, so uninstalled it :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

No change in demand in foreseeable future. :bar_chart:

15 Likes

Well, dickpics serve a purpose: mark males whose genes should not carry onto a next generation under no circunstance.

15 Likes

The real question here…

Why would you complain ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just kidding… I honestly do not like that type, only if time has passed and we are getting closer and closer. But of course if I get sent something that was unsolicited, huh, ty? I guess?

I’d rather watch a barge fulfil my fantasy but… It works too.

15 Likes

One life goal achieved (916 remaining)! :grin:

15 Likes

Quick, ask him to whisper into your ear that you made a good job!

15 Likes

I’m moving the Steam install folder for GTA V from one hard drive to another: so far it’s being easier than expected; provided the insane session change times, I’d rather not burden my SSD with endless write/read transactions for a game whose perfomance botleneck is elsewhere.

15 Likes

Oh, you’ve been liked by JonnyPew and Sindel Pellion!

15 Likes

Just by JonnyPew, Sindel Pellion is following JonnyPew. Not me, yet i hope :smiley:

15 Likes

New planes in this Smuggler’s Run expansion. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes