The like and get likes thread

That’s not what Schrodinger’s law is about.

schroedingers_cat

12 Likes

So I was browsing the Steam Workshop for the game Avorion, And my God is the ship editing so complex, look what I found

13 Likes

not exactly, but it works well enough for me.

12 Likes

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. That is all I know. :wink:

12 Likes

12 Likes

I know you can export models from EVE client with TriExporter. Textures are there also. people were making mods for other space games for years, using that feature.

12 Likes

I wonder how it would work on Avorion tho, considering it is a voxel based game, like minecraft but with incredible editing power

12 Likes

Voxel? Hmm that is something original. :thinking:

Model to voxel - voxelizer of somekind maybe? Or just being patient and having a lot of time.

12 Likes

The thing is, you need to put several types of blocks, its not just random blocks, you got all sorts of blocks to stabilize your ship and they have a unique thruster block to put on the sides and front to help it maneuver in space, if you only had the big propulsion jets on the back your ship would not brake or even steer.

12 Likes

I have now opened the model and look at it and comparing. This voxel ship looks like manual labour actually, it is slightly different.

12 Likes

The hottest I ate was Cayenne, it felt like burning my tongue, but its only 40,000 on the Scoville scale… :hushed:

13 Likes

The ultimate spreadsheet game

12 Likes

literally spreadsheets :joy:

13 Likes

Time for something sad:

13 Likes

AND NOW ON THE LIGHTER SIDE OF BIRDS:

12 Likes

and now for something completely different:

13 Likes

And now for something completely wacky

I am not held responsible if you loose any brain cells, acquire nightmare fuel, have an existential crisis or loose yourself into madness.

12 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Corporate clowns are too much for me.

12 Likes

i refuse to watch this.

13 Likes

It’s not the worst of the 3 videos this madman made, so this one is pretty tame in comparison.

12 Likes