The like and get likes thread

12 Likes

o

12 Likes

So huh… How about that Star Citizen game? I am sure it looks pretty good by now, with all the delays every single year and a zealous community…

What really got to me was how the creators had time to be interviewed by Furries.

Disclaimer: I got nothing against Furries, but… At least use some actual voices god damnit! (interview at 18:23)

12 Likes

I will wait for release of 3.o, then will see if its in fairly playable state. Without a lot of gamebreaking bugs. That is interesting phase. Lot of fundamental mechanics will be implemented at last (I hope in a working state) and I will decide if they deserve my spare change. I plan to actually play it.

12 Likes

Just pray that the community they have now does not throw them more money begging for more features to further delay the game.

12 Likes

Sunday. Holiday tomorrow. The airshow is in town.

12 Likes

Star citizen will never see a full release. If it does I will (literally) eat my words.

13 Likes

Now to wait and reap my rewards >u>

Think I’ll get to 400 just to be safe.

12 Likes

The reason the highest reward now is glasses, is because they expect you do go blind by the time you get there. :grimacing:

12 Likes

Thank you for the laughs, that does make sense hahaha XD

13 Likes

I will laugh even more if they add more rewards of cybernetic eyes :laughing:

We would all have to have Borg eye implants to do more project discovery.

12 Likes

Даз дис мейк сенс то ю гайз?

11 Likes

Уабба лабба даб даб!

11 Likes

Houm… I think he could use some more spreadsheets in that spreadsheet.

12 Likes

I have a Polish friend who is an audio engineer
and a Czech one too. Czech one too.

12 Likes

When I see lovers’ names carved in a tree
I don’t think it’s sweet. I just think it’s surprising how many people bring a knife on a date.

12 Likes

12 Likes

My wife left me because she thinks I’m too insecure.
No wait, she’s back. She just went to make a cup of tea.

12 Likes

How you like dem old memes?

13 Likes

L.
O.
L.

(Which is the equivalent to a slow clap)

12 Likes