The like and get likes thread

Maybe we will need those kinds of hats in the future, who knows. :thinking:

I was actually browsing that hats because IT guy put a Wi-Fi thingy with antennas just a few meters from where I sit and my coworker. I said we will need those and showed him the images. It just fitted the discussion here somewhat.

As for similarity to Linus Tech Tips from You Tube, Its just a coincidence. Just looked at your name now and realized it. I dont mean any harm. :hugs:

11 Likes

I have to admit that it was kind of funny. After all, there are some things so serious that you can only joke about them.

10 Likes

I thought when AI will take over, it will use anything to fight with us, so I thought it would work as survival clothing for future or something.

Tinfoil actually have many uses for survivalists.

So its not a bad idea to keep a roll in your backpack when outdoors.

10 Likes

11 Likes

An ASI wouldn’t be something humanity could stop if it decided to wipe humans out. You have to get it right the first time, proactively. There won’t be a second chance, neither the opportunity to adjust it reactively.

An AI like Skynet from Terminator would be a comparatively really dumb AI in reality. What a real ASI would do, however, doesn’t make for good entertainment, let alone much of a movie.

10 Likes

Wow, just learned about the shooting at Las Vegas. :cry:

I’m fairly sure that the show has already started, with the usual reactions by the usual suspects.

So I just hope that nobody from the EVE world has been affected. :pensive:

10 Likes

:open_mouth:

I just read about it and I am in shock. They write here that 50 people were killed and something like 400 injured. Truly shocking! :exploding_head:

10 Likes

More proof people need to put down the damn cellphones.

I grew up in the woods, watched nature shows and read books, PokĂ©mon wasn’t even a thing, and I knew what animals were even at a young age.

I do laugh at the Pokémon go zombies though, how can people do that? I have always been a gamer butt hat is just
stupid.

10 Likes

Wait, what happened?

10 Likes

As tragic as the events in Los Vegas last night are, this is not the place to discuss that incident or the politics around that incident. As such the post/s have been removed. Our thoughts go out to those involved.

10 Likes

:pensive:

Maybe lets change the topic.

Do you know that they started putting anti-theft packaging on butter in shops here? Prices have risen to that point.

9 Likes

So a guy that is a game reviewer for quite a good amount of years tried the game Cuphead, and lasted a few good solid minutes trying to figure out how to jump high enough to reach a taller platform just out of his reach.

And that was in a Tutorial. I swear to god tutorials are the damnation of our brains, bring back Megaman and Super Mario Land where you had just a few buttons to press and you could learn everything by Thinking.

11 Likes

Thinking doesn’t work anymore with the current generation.

Where is here? And don’t you guys have invisible anti-theft protection there? Here in Germany that’s been used for decades.

11 Likes

Here, I mean in Poland. You have anti theft on butter too? :scream:
I thought germans are rich and dont need to steal butter.

11 Likes

PUBG has hit a new low ladies and gentlemen!

As if it wasn’t enough for:

• Suing the owner of the engine they used for making a game mode similar to their game just because of the genre
  • Banning players for “Stream snipping” (which is what people do in EvE if they catch someone that gladly lets out the location info for everyone to see)

They now have
 Tadaaaaaa! Advertisements ingame! Not just any ads! CHINESE ADS!

Kill me now for mankind is beyond redemption!

11 Likes

I don’t know if we do. Never tried stealing any :joy:

11 Likes

What? You mean, like plastic boxes with alarms for the exit scanners?

11 Likes

Do they really advertise VPN services to Chinese? As of last month (or the month before, not entirely sure), VPNs in China are illegal and they’re cracking down hard on VPNs of all kind.

11 Likes

Seems like it, all in all the company is making a huge downfall.

Loads of money, yet no major updates, not even the ability to vault on items as they seemingly promised.
The lobby looks like a website (which might actually be)

I know how difficult it can be to program, but come on, use the money!

This game is overall a “good game concept”, but has a terrible team behind it.

Thank god I didn’t buy it, now excuse me while I sink my teeth on the Skaven in TW: Warhammer 2!

All things shall fall-die in Skaven corruption! Yes-yes!

11 Likes

It’s really hard to pull defeat from the jaws of victory, but PUBG is trying so hard that it may succeed eventually!

11 Likes