The like and get likes thread

With the rate of news that give more and more of a bad image to the game and team making it… Time will tell.

12 Likes

Calm down, poster. I am not going to go into a discussion about all of the points you have about my “Official University Thesis on the Inner Workings of AI” post. It’s just a forum and I beg your pardon if you find my quickly formulated opinions on AI disturbing. I hope I don’t get flunked on Holmes Middleschool in Flint, MI. :smiley:

My reply was as correct as that AI flailing it’s arms. :sunny:

12 Likes

Perhaps people will be forced to eat healthier? :thinking:

Why is butter so expensive there?

12 Likes

You know when you put your socks over your pants to avoid rats going through the hole? How do you avoid a massive horde of giant rats?

I would hate to be that one guy in the middle right now

11 Likes

People stopped liking margarine.

11 Likes

Where on earth does one need to prevent rats crawling into their pants?

Edit: I already didn’t like margarine, but that picture somehow makes me like butter more :yum:

11 Likes

Garlic bread made with butter, powdered garlic and crunchy french baguette is something what I would like to advise then. :smirk:

11 Likes

I heard Indians worship rats and let them live in their walls, and when one shows up they are supposed to grant them food. So yeah I suppose there it would be wise to keep them away from your crotch :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

This image circulates on twitter now.

I have yet to see on my own eyes how it looks. I have not secured butter now in a fridge.

10 Likes

That’s one of those silly things… margarine is way more eco-friendly than butter and with the appropiate mix of oils and fats it’s not really unhealthier. Also margarine needs less salt than butter so also is better for the heart.

What it is not so good for is for cooking, but then anyone cooking with butter or margarine is asking for a heart attack and should learn to use vegetable oil instead.

10 Likes

I think people are now more concerned about the processes that oils endure during production of margarine.

11 Likes

That looks more like a shop fighing extreme thievery… the supermarket I shop at, haves some articles in security boxes with magnetic alarms like those used for clothes… not because price (they use it even for toothpaste) but because of petty thievery of those items being ludicrously rampant.

11 Likes

Ah I now remember how that thing in margarine was called - trans fats. People dont like those now.

10 Likes

Margarine also tastes like rubber

11 Likes

There’s no taste like real butter.

11 Likes

To be frank, I don’t like neither margarine nor butter… :grin:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Could be healthier that way, I do not eat butter often, but I do like to have very good butter when I do. The only time I eat much is for holiday meals when I make them just for taste and no worry over how healthy it is. I also do not have any issue with blood pressure or cholesterol etc, so I can afford a fattening meal once in a while. :yum:

I wonder if butter churn girl is available for the next holiday meal :thinking:, she could provide butter and entertainment :rofl:.

10 Likes

Last time she was seen only churning this butter on scene. Probably have a lot of work now and working overtime and nights. :thinking:
Demand is high.

11 Likes

I just laughed a bit in a warhammer battle

Sometimes Skaven will comment how there is no snow underground

So in a Desert battle one of them said: “Ah look-see! Yellow snow!”

10 Likes