The like and get likes thread

(Val Kaleth) #7854

lol Nice, my grandparents were my first friends in life, you can learn much from them. Mine could not do the splits though, at least…not that I know :thinking:

(Arcanith Lionheart) #7855

Geez, this sure tells something about the majority of people with "Opinions"

(Linus Gorp) #7856

(Val Kaleth) #7857

(Yiole Gionglao) #7858

Another day, another night! Nighties lovelies!

(Yiole Gionglao) #7859

Words not necessary.

(StonerPhReaK) #7860

Big moon. Time for telescoping.

(Omega Jovakko) #7861

Much work still to do, but this is looking fairly decent so far.

(StonerPhReaK) #7862

Lookin good! Here’s a preview of a bearded metaldragon I’m workin on.

If the dragon thing doesn’t work out I know a shady Minmatar ship dealer who could pass this off as a Ragnarok. Keepin options open.

(Val Kaleth) #7863

Not enough rust to pass as Minmatar ship

(Omega Jovakko) #7864

it has less creep, it needs more creep

(Nana Skalski) #7865

Timezone o/

So there is an image of a Tesla truck now. Someone spotted it. Looks slick. I approve.

(March rabbit) #7866

If i’m not mistaken i got similar diagram few days ago.

And the funniest thing is: about half of these waves are transits :grin:

(Val Kaleth) #7867

It looks somewhat shark like, also looks like something from an 80s sci fi movie. :thinking:

I think it would look better in purple though :rofl:

(Nana Skalski) #7868

Purple and gold, and some precious jevels like diamonds. :kissing_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

(Linus Gorp) #7869

CCP literally harming my health

(Arcanith Lionheart) #7870

@Discobot fortune

Do you love me now?

(discobot) #7871

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

(Arcanith Lionheart) #7872

God sake

(Linus Gorp) #7873

WASHINGTON—Hackers working for the Russian government stole details of how the U.S. penetrates foreign computer networks and defends against cyberattacks after a National Security Agency contractor removed the highly classified material and put it on his home computer, according to multiple people with knowledge of the matter.

The hackers appear to have targeted the contractor after identifying the files through the contractor’s use of a popular antivirus software made by Russia-based Kaspersky Lab, these people said.

Who is actually stupid enough to take this for real news? This is blatant anti-Russia propaganda. The ■■■■ they’ve been pulling for the last decades taken to a whole new level. Would be amusing to watch if it wouldn’t inevitably lead to all-out war at some point.