The like and get likes thread

Wat. Clamav.

9 Likes

I think he means “something better than ClamAv”.

9 Likes

10 Likes

What a lovely photo of you,Nana. :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Did you dress up like that just for me? :hugs:

9 Likes
10 Likes

Yes. :hugs:

I am a carebear. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Eh, turned out to be just the usual BSOD inducing Malware
 But, from an offline search I can see that it did in fact have usable game files, such as Dawnguard esp and esm, as well as the other DLC’s components. I wish I could test those but I ran out of usable W10 Spare HDD’s
 Not to mention it would/should ban any steam account attempting to use them. It is at least proof that they were selling a cracked Skyrim game. Now to get a refund from paypal and report the site to the BSA.

9 Likes

I highly doubt running a pirated game would get you a ban on your steam account. First of all that’s a HUGE invasion of privacy as they would have to to know what software you are running.

Not to mention it would also be bad for business as a lot of people run pirated copies of games along with legitimate ones bought and paid for on Steam. Imagine the outrage if someone had a bunch of games on steam and then ran a pirated game and loose everything.

Now buying some super discounted steam key “might” get you into trouble as those are often purchased with stolen credit cards.

9 Likes

I remember we had no rules in poland on piracy and everyone, literally everyone was running those copied games. General consensus was that software is free, you have to pay for hardware. Then it changed, just maybe ten years ago software piracy started to be punished.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Of course legal implications vary by country but here in the states they really don’t care about software. You are way more likely to get hit with a notice when downloading something like a movie, music, tv show on bittorrent.

9 Likes

That would be a nice occasion for Spain to move our official time to where it belongs. Currently we have GMT+1 TZ although we’re south of the UK and 88% of the country is west of the Greenwich meridian. This dates back to when the Spanish dictator Francisco Franco aligned himself with the Axis so he ordered that Spain’s official time would be the same as Berlin’s. Throw in 38 years of dictatorhsip and you get two generations of Spaniards used to funny stuff like sunsets past 9 PM in the summer 40Âș north of the equator

So, it would be fine if Spain just skipped one of those changes to move to GMT TZ. After all, daylight savings made little sense when they started and now it’s just borderline stupid and likely cause more harm through the need to adapt than any good in power savings

And speaking of time, ti’s beddy time for me. Nighties lovelies!

Also: the astronaut who was allergic to the Moon
 :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

7 Likes

I have an allergy too. I have the same allergy as Will Smith in I,Robot film.

8 Likes

But I’m not allergic to:

8 Likes

Btw my allergy is not towards your article,don’t get offended please. :yum:

8 Likes

Clearly we only have one planet that is not trying to kill us on every step. Lets respect that. :earth_africa:

8 Likes

Did you know that when you say “raise up lights”, it sounds like saying “razor blades” in Australian accent?

8 Likes

/lowering down lights
Nini :kissing_heart:/

8 Likes