The New Player Experience

Would you please stick to the subject I don’t mean to be rude but you’re wasting space and also my time I have to go to work soon

I tried to get a better explanation of the subject so we know what it is you’re talking about. That’s why I tried to ask for clarification.

1 Like

You don’t have to explain anything to me just move forward with your questions. I am doing my best to be clear. The confusion is caused by the complexity of the situation and it’s variables.

I’ll wait for @Sin_Sharvas to answer.

2 Likes

Never mind I’m going to work you’re role playing with me right now I think and I think I got the answer to my question that you do not live in high SEC and are not affiliated with any of the politics and mechanics I speak of. It’s kind of like watching only CNN or Fox News and then trying to tell people about politics you know… Like we already know everything you’re going to say if you just repeat what you heard from those sources. How about you look up the answers I have to the questions and then dispute that? Did you check out the Brave example? Did you see what TTT was why it was formed? Taxes and to avoid boring content like bashes? Verify what I say. You can do that with hindsight and for the future you need to understand that past or learn from it.

This flow of words by the OP and his ?alt? or whatever it is even tops out Queotzcatl. I hate to say it, but compared to this uttered nonsense thread that no one understands, at least Queotz tries to bring a point across that matters to him and responds when asked.

Here we can’t even be bothered to react on simple questions and just respond back with something unrelated and deviate even further into nonsense why we don’t want to answer questions.

1 Like

Ask me a direct question I’ll give you a direct answer. I realize that you can’t talk swing trading and day trading with people that don’t trade but go ahead and ask. It will be less confusing for you and possibly help me to get others to understand… But that is why you do not ask isn’t it. The trolling and harassment serves your purpose doesn’t it? We aren’t enemies. I understand. So far I’ve answered every question that was asked of me and I have yet to find someone who is willing to reply to the answer instead of change subject… Let’s not mistake kindness for weakness. For the moderators. If it was too confusing when I switched characters just me know, delete this thread and I’ll post a new one. The other account cannot edit or delete…

@Gerald Amatin

When asked this…
Do you live in high sec? That’s the question I have for you right now after that statement. What is it that you do in high sec? It seems to me you know nothing but what you are told and have no experience."
Now we can see why you reacted the way you did. You are a nullsec Brave line member. You are a beneficiary of the issues I point out.

image
You live and die for the blob 99% of the time and have not even done solo or small gangs and dont play in highsec. Am I not giving evidence of my claims? Calm down before you reply or dont at all. If you want to show me KBs for this random alt.. ill show you KBs on random alts with 100% K/D.

1 Like

Evidence of what claims?

Could you please explain what it is you’re talking about?

Also why yet another alt?

I’m familiar with the Brave example, my high sec characters are part of Brave Empire.

But I still don’t know what this thread is about?

I dont think you are capable of understanding when I speak. The last post I made was very clear. I dont think the confusion is any longer my job to help fix. I think you are wasting my time on purpose to derail the thread.

It could help if you clearly explained what it is you are talking about instead of beating around the bush.

And talking on one character helps too, at first I thought you were having a discussion with the other character but it turned out to be a monologue.

Let someone else speak. I cant help you. I agree… i am talking to a wall.

Are you calling him an F1 monkey or something? :thinking:

:smiling_face_with_horns: :popcorn: :ccpguard:

2 Likes

^^^ Brave a highsec group? Oh my bad… explain this to me and all the residents of highsec. Use ALL the details. Please.

Have you ever been to Highsec?

1 Like

Occasionally.

That particular example in the list may have been poorly worded, but HS does not have blobs to the scale NS has them as far as I know. If they did I’d expect more HS representation in the CSM if they had such ability to organize blobs of thousands of players.

You are avoiding my questions and answers…I need you to explain to me how brave became a highsec entity.

wtf did he just say… this is a waste of time isnt it.

Bro we dont live in a world that supports thousands of players. You do… Brave does. You are too new to EvE to understand what we are talking about here.

:popcorn:

This gets more ridiculous with every minute. Alts switch around freely and take part in the discussion. Questions are not answered, posts not understood or properly reacted on.

Like if you don’t understand a text, please refer to what you do not understand and do not write around the bush like

wtf did he just say… this is a waste of time isnt it.

You are referring to Gerard if i am not mistaken. Why do you adress the audience with “he” and not him with “you”? And then beat around the bush again after it, but without understanding the content?

Btw, I understood his content.

I hope you realize that your conduct with this thread violates several forum rules at once. I hope it is shut down for good soon.

I might be completely mistaken and you are just using a very bad translator or something. If so please work on that problem.

1 Like