The New Player Experience

My bad… cant delete. Cant edit. Ill try to do better.

image
This is what Gerald Said…

Color me confused in this thread…

We are waiting for Brave members to explain how they became a highsec entity because it will outline the exact same points made in the OP.

The major problem in this thread is the title.

New Player Experience.

  • It does not address new players;
  • It does not address Exordium;
  • It kinda dreams about capital ships in HS, which I think I did a better job sometime ago just asking why FCCP prohibited them, and someone answered because they are too resilient for CONCORD;

The thinking lacks structured, this posts qualifies to be in my thread “Friday is a day to be naughty”. Some naughty behavior around here.

3 Likes

“We want hisec back. Sub caps and clones baby! No blobs. No doctrines, No CTA, No bash. No blob-win WarHQ. Just undock. Put the aces in their places and the Jokers off to the side.” The OP.
Who said caps? Exordium IS the current new player exp and then they come to HS briefly.

Are you guys all bots? You just posted things that were the complete delusions.

Highsec does have blobs. Maybe not as frequent as other areas…but they exist. I’ve been in a blob myself…waiting for suspects to come out of lowsec. One could argue that mass ganking groups like Kusion and Zlegion are also blobs.

Does anyone actually know the frequency of noobs being recruited from Exordium ( or the prior noob systems ) straight into nullsec ? I’ve seen many claims about it…but nobody’s ever provided any actual data.

1 Like

I have not. I do check population metrics between the different trade hubs with ratios to jita. A lot of my information comes from economic factors and mineral collection in different areas.

You did not ask that before, but now that you did:

Brave became a HS entity because of war dec rules.

As a large group Brave is near permanently at war by HS war dec groups, groups who wish to shoot the newbies who join us. Many of these newbies don’t know better and undock their Gilas in Jita despite our attempts to explain them HS is dangerous the moment the new player joins a large NS group like ours.

As part of the latest big war dec mechanic change which made it possible for groups without a structure to be immune to war decs, Brave made a separate HS corp for the new players who aren’t yet ready to commit to null sec life and still wish to fly in HS without being permanently farmed in trade hubs by war deccers, and for Brave alt characters with HS purposes.

Personally I’m not a fan of how war decs work or how war immunity is so easily obtained by not having structures, but that’s how the game works and many groups are using it to have war-immune corps. And I admit it’s very useful that I can haul to trade hubs without having to deal with war decs.

This is why Brave has a HS corp: war decs.

Can you now explain how this is relevant for the thread title, your opening post or anything else in the thread really? To me it does not seem to be a thread about war decs, so I do not understand what this thread has to do with the question I just answered.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound very Brave…

3 Likes

You have to admit branding would get confusing if the HS division of Brave Collective would be called Smart Empire instead of Brave Empire.

1 Like

I’m going to have a good time with this brave pretending to be a high SEC entity… Wait till I get home to answer you bro. I got news for brave. High SEC is its own end game. And by the way I asked you three times learn to read

So you want sub caps, what’s a sub cap that’s not allowed in HS?

Also “WE”, it kinda looks like an “I”. Which is not wrong, just saying using your alts do not create a “we”.

“Sub caps, clones, no blobs, no doctrines, no CTA, no bash”. I think I got it right this time.

Sub caps, I dunno really which one is missing in HS, I’m not that versed in EVE, please make it clear what is making you so miserable so WE (me and you) can arrange that, or at least ask nicely to a FC representative.

clones: well you missed me here, I do used clones in HS, not sure if you are referring to clones from CAPITAL SHIPS. Maybe your other persona desired that…

No blobs: seems like regulation, not game mechanics, you want other people to play the way you want… Not sure FC can do something here.

No doctrines: same as above, player decision, not FC.

No CTA: well if CTA means Call To Action or Call to Arms, sorry, you need to respect your colleagues desires, they’re also paying to play their game their way.

No bash: well… ah ■■■■ it!!! At this point you realized you have some disorder don’t you? All your demands are “people play the way I want!”.

I hope we solved this conundrum. PLEASE REFER THE NEXT STUPID STATEMENT TO YOUR CSM. Thank you, have good weekend.

Yes, subcaps. There is no subcap that isn’t allowed in highsec. EVE University will explain more.

Wtf are you on about? I have no issues listing any alts that I have used in this forum. You are paranoid. Its simply that i have over 100 and use multiple devices to interact with eve. Im doing my best.

None are “missing”. Check out EVE University to learn more about ship categories.

I am referring to the use of high-grade clones in PVP ships as a standard for highsec combat pilots.

No blobs is how we prefer our fights. This means small gang and solo is the choice we take. Otherwise, we would live in null… you might see that trend a lot. Like how we don’t like caps, so it makes us not like null. You get it, right?

Yes, it is more enjoyable to fly small gangs and solo PVP in a fit of your own choice that you thought out.

CTA playstyles are yet another exact reason that many people prefer highsec and detest null.

I have been a CEO of many groups over 15 years in EVE. There has not been one single time that I needed to bash a building and anyone wanted to stop hunting targets to go shoot at something that doesn’t shoot back. People dont like bashing in general.

We no make stupid statements or mistakes.! Thank you for your questions.

@Gerard_Amatin “Brave became a HS entity because of war dec rules.”

Lets talk about things one at a time.


I could find the actual war reports but it would crash a bad computer to look at marmites war history.

Nullsec powerblocks use Highsec as an extension of their sovereignty, whereas other specialized entities respect security boundaries. Brave only has the gifts it currently holds in highsec because CCP created mechanics forced smaller highsec entites to fight blobs headon. This is what a War HQ is. We live in our own space and its infested with F1 monkeys. If you want to see reality… thats why I linked the stats of the other times we disagreed on this. The blob means nothing to gangs of skilled pilots. What would happen with no War HQ… its time to find out once again if you ask me.
We dont benefit from a land that supports thousands. Highsec is its own endgame. If we figure out a way to protect noob corps from being decced too much…not only would we take highsec back we would have many of your recruits too. Nullsec didnt earn anything they have in hisec. im going to have your corpse in my cargo and then contract it back to you after im finished with it. :wink:

Why the chestbeating?

Brave rarely ever goes to HS to fight and bash, unless it’s because some newbie-bashing corp has war decced us and we’ve got nothing better to do.

If you’re angry about null sec F1 monkeys destroying war HQs in HS, maybe stop war deccing null entities?

Is this what this thread is about?

Are you a HS war deccer complaining that null sec players come to fight you in HS when you declare war on them?

NO changing the subject Grod… ill call in The Sheriff…we are going to discuss every point. I just add some flare for humor and to not bore anyone who cares to read. Reply to what I actually took my time to write for you? plz.

I’ve been telling you I’m trying to understand what the subject is.

Which point do you wish me to talk about?

Marmite collective versus goons?

I’m not in goons and don’t know the other group and don’t know in which context you posted it or why I should care.

It could help if you explained what the thread is about. Is it about HS war deccing groups?