The New Player Experience

how about this? The war stats show what was reality before wr hqs…

So to make that statement more explicit, are you talking about the mechanic of war decs?

Is this about HS war deccing groups?

Edit: since you edited in this next part:

Is this thread complaining about how wars are now compared to the time before war HQs?

I am asking you to explain what would happen to brave members if war hqs didnt exist… which is shown in the data I gave from before war hqs btw. If you think Brave isnt simply the benefactor of this exact mechanic… explain.

Since we both got into a bit of editing while the other already typed, let me try to summarize:

The thread is about the mechanics of wars in HS.

More specifically, it is about the addition of the war HQ mechanic.

You preferred the old war system where war HQs did not exist yet.

You think that groups like Brave benefit from this new situation.

Is my understanding of the topic correct?

brother… plz. just answer my question or tell you dont want to. i am about to give up on you. I literally wrote it down twice… but it did take three times to get you to asnwer the Brave thing.

Actually.. i give up. Ill speak with others about this topic. Lets just move past it. I looked back… i asked three times already. You could be a bot… you could be a normal Brave guy. idk

Again without a clear answer I’m going forward assuming that the answer to my previous question was “yes”, and that this thread is a complaint about how current war dec mechanics are worse than they used to be.

I do not yet know why you think that, as you haven’t been explicit about that.

I can think of two reasons:

  • war immunity
  • war HQs

You may have problems with one or the other, or both. Or if there’s another reason, please let me know.

War immunity allows many players to be immune to this form of PvP, which I can imagine a war deccer to complain about.

War HQs force war deccers to set up stakes to fight entities that now can fight back by taking out a thing you canot just dock whe they arrive. I can imagine a war deccer to complain about that too.

Your question is whether a group like Brave benefits from this new situation.

It does.

Brave benefits from the ability to have a war-immune corp.

I’ve already shared my thoughts on that much earlier in the thread:

no just no Mods plz lock the thread. il try again with the ideas another day in a better way. let me find my phone and ask on that device… ffs.

This is so stupid ^^ what she said. lock the thread plz. its worthless at this point.

You can flag your own thread to catch mod attention.

In a future thread it might help to more clearly explain the context, your position, what you dislike, and why. And to do so on one character.

It would help people understand your thread better, and results in better answers.

Does that mean the nullsec branch is just brave but not smart and the smart ones gravitate towards hisec? :thinking:

:eyes: :smirking_face: :blush:

2 Likes

The Dull and the Brave?

1 Like

The war HQ is the only reason they don’t get evicted back into null where they belong.

I think one of the biggest problems is that most of those speaking on behalf of noobs have not themselves been noobs for decades. And it is so easy for one’s ‘memory’ of being a noob to be tainted by all one has experienced since.

I think perhaps those best able to comment on noob experience are players a year or so old, for whom being a noob is still a relatively fresh experience. Those are the people Fenris should be talking to. People who were noobs when the dinosaurs were still roaming the Earth have long since had the freshness of it tainted by other things.

This post is making me autistic.

Obviously by “subcap” they are referring to dreads

1 Like

From this whole word salad, that’s your take-away?

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Im afraid ill hurt something if i dive any further into the schizophrenic topic

1 Like

These multipersonality posts just read like a sociopathic experiment.

My brains self protection went active about 30 posts ago and i am only waiting for the thread to get closed.

Getting hot in here… Where there is smoke there is fire. Keep talking. Somebody going to get put on the list and somebody going to get put on a t-shirt.

I think this post was meant for Fiction Portal sub forum.

Do you want to try asking a question? I see a lot of statements being made but it just seems like a circle jerk… The question? Just jerk?