The nightmare that is 'ASSET SAFETY'

I’m beginning to think that Whitehound has a multi billion isk asset safety problem because someone took their station down which he can’t afford because he forgot trust is a weakness rather than him arguing the topic.

The owner can take taxes to cover the costs, thereby taking it from the tenants. Only the way it is now is there always a cost for the tenants, even when the owner wanted to cover the costs, which he can’t.

No, you’re not thinking, you’re still only trolling.

Discuss the topic, mate.

We could discuss the topic or we can discuss what is acceptable for a reason to you. Considering that you decided that no reason is acceptable before we started that allows other players to inflict A.S. on you would mean there is nothing to discuss without all reasons being rejected.

Just stick to the topic or we’ll discuss your inability to reason next.

Then we can agree that a player in control of a station has full right to inflict asset safety upon any of the people renting it because they can. You give them this ability. Trust is a weakness.

No. This isn’t the point of this part of the forum. We’re not here to agree or to accept to the circumstances as they currently are, but we are here to discuss ideas and suggestions for changes.

Let us know when you’ve caught up to this fact. And when you cannot reason then that’s your fault.

Then why did you bring it up?

Bring what up? You mean why I’m looking for a reasoning?

People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining. - Stephen Hawking

@ISD_Buldath would you be so kind?

Sorry to have need of your time. It’s a shame that even eve’s own video is not acceptable evidence of why people do things.

The only ones complaining about Asset Safety are those who want all the loot from a destroyed station.

I personally have already used the Asset Safety and was able to ensure that over 200 million made it safely to a location of my choice after the Citadel was destroyed rather than losing it too Titan gate camps and similar drops.

Asset Wrap is a good thing. Just like the old saying goes “Don’t fly what you can’t afford.”

“Don’t wrap what you can’t afford to ship.”

So you’re really asking me why I’m looking for a reasoning … It’s what people do. They question things. They analyse, they propose, they reason and they discuss.

What you’re doing might perhaps best be explained to you by an ISD.

Now, if you cannot give a good explanation then we’re done here.

So you can reject it again?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.