The passing of an FC - Final Fleet

I really am going to miss this guy, been playing alongside him through thick and thin and I am truly pinching myself waiting for my alarm to go off and for it all to just be a nightmare but I know this is not the case.

I would count Kill as among my closest friends and he will be massively missed.

Peace out bro, keep them tackled on the other side for me!

11 Likes

I did not know Killfest, but still wanted to say that I am happy to be a part of a community that is so dedicated to EVE and what it means to them. I am very happy to see this even happening, because it is something you just donā€™t see in other games.

Killfest, you will be missed by the entire EVE community!

6 Likes

Today, eve has lost a legendā€¦ but we have lost a dear friend, an FC, a Teacher and a brotherā€¦ where ever you are my friend, fly safe to eternity. You will never be forgotten o7

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss.

o7

7 Likes

Rest in peace, dude. Didnā€™t know you but rest easy anyway, and sorry for the familyā€™s loss.

3 Likes

RIP Killfest.
All of us at PFBS are heartbroken to hear of this.
Iā€™m genuinely lost for words.
TeamSpeak karaoke will never be the same without you bro.

RIP Killfest.

6 Likes

RIP Killfest
lot for words
love you bro :frowning:

5 Likes

When YS and D-sync flew together

I always remembered Killfest been so warm and welcoming, even thou he did not know you. He would always think you a brother in arms and a friend.

This is a tragic loss to the EVE community and of a great person. You will be missedā€¦RIP!!!

6 Likes

In the last 15 years Iā€™ve encounterd you frequently, roaming, looking for targets, fighting alongside or against each other.

In 2011 we flew under the same flag in MMMS members of the infamous pirate alliance: Chain of Chaos. Those days were golden.

You were a great hunter

RIP Killfest

6 Likes

RIP mate im gonna miss you bro :frowning:

4 Likes

Iā€™m at a loss for words. Rest in peace

5 Likes

Iā€™m still in shock at this sad news. I have many happy memories of killfest who was one of Eves good guys and always a gentleman in all the chats we had. He always had time for people and we shared a style of playing that brought Yamagata and D-Sync together to create some of my favourite moments in Eve.

You will be missed killfest. RIP.

4 Likes

Devastated to say the least :broken_heart:
Many a night this man made laugh into the early morning , he was a great friend and mentor a amazing fc and all round genuine guy, i regret so much not spending more time with him. You will be missed by all rest in peace brother it was a pleasure

5 Likes

Wow shocked to hear of this always had lots of time for Killfest real nice guy. Started off at least 8 years plus ago now in Hax with you had some great laughs and great fleets, towards the end of me leaving game for a brake again in the summer you and the guys on the random roams kept me playing that little longer.

RIP mate

4 Likes

I didnt know him personally but i will come along and show my respects. :pensive:

3 Likes

Ever since I joined Shadow Cartel, I knew this would be my home forever. However, I took many vacations in my time in EVE. The only one I remember fondly was the one with killfest and the guys in Hax. You made me feel welcome and appreciated, even though weā€™ve never met. You will be missed, old friend.

7 Likes

Rest in peace.

5 Likes

I was so sad and gutted when I heard about his passing. We met first in trigger happy and it immediately clicked. We fced together, theorycrafted setups and laughed our asses on comms almost every day and Iā€™m really grateful for that time.
Killfest was one of the best small gang FCs in the game and very respectful and kind person. My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones.

We will be there on the 13th to send him off with style. RIP my friend.

5 Likes

Yea its been so long took me a while to realise, hax were good peopleā€¦ kf o7

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what to type right now, thx for accepting me KF.
Friday nights will not be the same again

2 Likes