The problem with RvB - a quick fix to reboot the Eternal War

Hey… now i understand i think … isd removed many messages … i have actually answered that question …

Red vs blue is a very unique concept… name is very very old and well known. And nearly identified with the play stayle / concept name Mutual War and RVB…

Some years ago when RvB derail and begin to act like FW pirate corp in low sec… i have left RvB and begin to work on rebooting the concept… i would count couple of serious challenges. But the one challenge related to your question is :

When you do that people just tell that you are making fake RvB? There is already one exist … explaining the situation one by one to people really requires intense amount of effort and time…

I have called so many old
RVB members and leader to help me… Nearly noone answered my call… they have been either quit the game or homes somewherelse so i build up a brain team… some of best pvp ers of new eden , csm, some old vets who cannot present but they would like to contribute the frame and action plan … they want it work … … i called vision in too … he didnt answer even … But when i took over
RvB he come by running.
Took my nearly 2 year to build a new one… i srop calling oldies instead i begin to train new people into PvP with that mindset…

I have been always in love with RvB idea … i love its spirit… when its deralied so many people who take this as only playstle left the game too… i have lost so many criends and have been dreaming about to make a home for them so when they are back it will be there…

Red vs Blue originally name of cartoon series …you can find in youtube… and neutral colours against each other … When i build that corp i didnt even called after colours… it was success… we have been about to dvide 2 corps and fire up… old RVB CEO Nitro Oxide come to me and told me that they are ready to handover RVB… when i took over i have been sitting all alone in channels… there was noone online… . RvB raised again and begin to gain prestige… we begin to sent the word out …

What happen than was just a heresy… if you read this link… I AM LOOSING EVE & FAREWELL then you can understand it is not about colours
Its not about building new corp…
Everything you need to know is there…

Over the years hard work in eve i do enjoy and meet so many beautifull people… i grow so many pilots into PvP and while working on that i met people and i love totalk to people and love to help people find each other too… i have launced several torunaments and so far in the begining because of i dont know how to… i went for the best to learn from… and they were all nice and helpfull… i have enjoy process and build up new friendships …
really atm im sitting in my own private server … i dont play eve i dont even play games so much… digging in my garden talking to my friends… and there is far more action in my 50 man server than whole RVB discordor many other eve discord severs … people are vivid … they have been my biggest emotional support on that grocess and im gratefull for that … and yesterday after asking bit around i know who has open the post and yes he is not an old pilot…
People still trying their chance … and they know wery well im missing alot… but just… i cant

1 Like