The Sandbox-Account

This isn’t just a CCP Revenue issue, it would harm EVE’s economy by empowering cheap indy accounts (even if they were $$$-only and not PLEXable) and diminish the relative value of Omega accounts, which is unfair to Omega players.

what about the pew pew account?

Anything that increases access to wealth creation beyond what Alphas already have needs to remain behind the paywall - even L4 missions turned out to be too much - the bots were farming them with alpha accounts.

If you want to increase their potential for destruction, I’d be interested in looking at the proposal.

1 Like

Except none of that requires adding new types of accounts or subscription models that would likely only harm the game overall.

2 Likes

That’s what you get when you post shyte ideas so horribly bad, you do not need arguments to point out how actually shyte the idea is.

3 Likes

JEEEEEZUUUUUUOOUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsse

God damn this is bad…

So bad, I have to agree with Nicolai… I mean wtf, how can anyone… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

CCP already offers a HUGE discount on the first month of Omega for new accounts (50% off!); that gets players a chance to explore Omega benefits vs Alpha benefits cheaply. If they like the Omega benefits, extending the subscription can be made less expensive by doing a multi-month plan. Either way, focusing on making it easier for players that are ISK faucets instead of ISK sinks is bad for the economy.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.