The Trigs are coming!

Ok, where do we start…

1. Aliens? I hope someone misspoke or something. Are they really aliens? Seriously? I told my Fedo he is special, what should I tell my Fedo now CCP? It will hurt his feelings!! UPDATE: No idea why the PcGamer article called them aliens. The concord guy in the keynote clearly called them human in origin. Fedo is pleased.

2. Exit point ganking? I’m just not really sure if it is a great idea to set it up this way. I mean if you run a site for 30min only to get your stuff stolen by some guy camping outside will generate some serious rage from the usual suspects. And it does not look like there will be an easy way to fix this. So when the rage forces them to remove it we will be left with 100% secure PvE dungeons… Not a good thing.

3. Chance based crafting? This sounds like super addicting and I hope this will not completely destroy the faction/dedspace/officer market and make all those modules useless do to power creep.

All in all it sound interesting though, looking forward to seeing this and may even run a few myself to get that cruiser.

1. I seriously seriously hope they left the cash shop out of this. Because all that chance base crafting sounds like the perfect opportunity to sell some special item in the shop that increases the chance, like many other free2play MMOs do. And by James, I hope you ■■■■■■■ don’t do that CCP!!!
2 Likes