'The Whaler' - This is the Future of EVE, and it's not what I expected to be

Your post is an absolute fallacy. I have been playing eve for 15 years now and there have always been people demanding the reduction of risk. Nothing changes year on year.

The question here should be why you don’t simply stop stalking…

Seems to me you cannot…so no…he is deeper in your head than in mine,otherwise you would simply forget him…and not trying to find and see him everywhere around you…

1 Like

:roll_eyes:
People complaining about “stalking” on a forum that notifies you when someone posts a reply on a thread…and the forum itself isn’t exactly scrolling by fast…

2 Likes

You get more done with five characters compared to one
I was totally against multiboxing once I tried it though I don’t know how I would ever go back to just one character I run two at a MIN I’m normally running 4 sometime 5 depending

PS yes they’re all paid WITH my credit card in real life cash and I buy Plex because I enjoy doing my game the way I want to do it and Plex allows me to do that especially when I lose SHIPS

1 Like

I understood the video enough to see the trend in what EVE’s play style will end up as. That and my own personal experience with multibox gankers. Whether this is a play style that level’s the playing field for “that small guy,” if it’s effective and even encouraged, its only a matter of time the big corps will adopt it, if they have not already.

So you just wait when the well organized alliance uses multiboxing mainly in their doctrine.

There are some very strong opinions here, along with the usual stuff. I’m on the side that thinks multi-boxing is ok. I’m not going to say it’s good or bad for the game, just that it’s pretty neutral. Multi-boxing alpha accounts on the other hand… well you know.

1 Like

Just as a matter of how the game is set up, you (nor CCP for that matter) will never be able to balance the game for “that small guy”. Anything “that small guy” can do, a multiboxer will be able to do many times over.

Mining, killing NPCs in anomalies, running industry jobs, etc. The best thing to do is stop comparing yourself to the achievements and abilities of other people and learn how to play your game the best you can.

Laughing I am that small guy I have five accounts paying for them all in cash

AKA with the real-life credit card

doing the mining thing it all comes down to finding the right Corporation for your playstyle

1 Like

I mean, that’s the thing. A “small guy” with only one account will never be able to keep pace with you and your 5. That’s kind of the point.

If a person on just one account to keep pace with someone who has dozens, then what’s the point of having dozens of accounts?

INTERPUNCTION!!!

Why would I? It shows others the fraud you are by changing accounts like dirty underwear.

3 Likes

Ah…this is the game we now play…

HE CHANGES HIS ACCOUNT SO HE IS NOT AS TRUSTWORTHY AS I AM!!!
LOOK AT ME!
I AM STAYING STRONG TO MY ACCOUNT!
I AM BETTER THAN HIM!
MY APPROACH TO MMOG LIFE IS STRONG AND HE IS CHANGING HIS ALTS!..
IN A GAME IN WHICH YOU PLAY MULTIPLE CHARS!!!
THIS IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY HE ONLY SHOULD HAVE ONE POSTING CHAR!!!

WOW

It’s really funny that you don’t get the picture how pathetic you are…

Yup, Balos spotted!

Some jimmies sure are easily rustled.
Brave new world…

2 Likes

Please explain what is the problem even if…beside the imagined ones certainly…

Oh dear.

1 Like

Are you tellin me it is totally possible to have EIGHTY characters and pay for all of them with ingame money by just plexing and not paying real money at all?

As a lone highsec miner I think I’m going to just f myself, while watching all thos FOB NPC gankers and triglavians raping my only mining barge I cannot afford to replace when I lose it…
I feel like an idiot payin those 15 bucks for subscription.

2 Likes

It would be my pleasure to explain to you.

It annoys you, so it amuses me.

I wouldn’t poke an animal with a stick or bang on the glass at them because I like animals and have empathy for them.

Humans who are easily angered in a video game, however, I have little sympathy for…Balos.

2 Likes

Well, the answer is yes, it is possible. But try messing with them a bit and entire setup can collapse like a house of cards.

They can skill farm while mining after all - at which point they make tiny bit of loss from sp farming but it is covered very quickly by mining.

So you’re bascially saying you’re not an inch better than you accuse me to be and what i do wrong you do right?

Because you do it and not me?

Don’t you see how stupid that is?

Well…seemigly not so i must assume YOU have the problem not me…

Whatever you say, Balos. lol