Theology Council Restructuring

I am proud to be represented by the illustrious Aga-Count Chakaid.

And that says all one needs to know about him.

7 Likes

Yes, has anyone asked the obedient subjects of an absolute authoritarian government whether or not they approve of the performance of a warclone nobleman who has been known to use artillery bombardments on civilian population centers as a response to dissent? I’m sure that would get honest and deeply-felt responses that will provoke a sincere bit of soul-searching on behalf of the King…

“Do you approve of the actions of Aga-Count Chakaid?”
“Of course!”
“And you’re not just saying that because he has a history of indiscriminately killing millions of his own people when they get disobedient, and you’re worried that if you dare breathe a word of discontent, you, your family, and everyone you’ve ever known will be killed?”
“No no, of course not. Nobody would worry about a thing like that…”

Last time I checked, not a single capsuleer here truly qualifies. Even people like Loai are, by mere virtue of her economic mobility and pilot’s license cloning contracts, removed from facing the same concerns to an often-overlooked degree.

There’s a reason our home nations basically cut us out of civil and political life as much as they can.

4 Likes

Well, the thing about self-determination is that you cannot self-determine someone else. So, if the Khanid here don’t object to Chakaid, who do the non-Khanid who do object think would be a better representative of the Khanid people, and why? And your point is well taken that as capsuleers all the discussants here, Khanid or not, are relatively insulated from the consequences of their political opinions.

However when you say

I can assure you I fully intend to exercise my civil and political rights by voting in the next Gallente Presidential election.

And your vote will potentially have as much political impact as most of the ranting on these forums does.

That’s nice. About the only redeeming feature of Gallente mob rule is that those in power have more ability to influence the idiot masses to tell them to do what they already want to do than you do.

The dead on Kahah, because they made their honest opinions known.

Did they?

The Blood Raiders bombed them with a weaponized hallucinogen. The Kingdom suppressed the chaos with artillery fire. Maybe in between someone managed to make it political somehow, but really it doesn’t feel like the dead got to say much about what they really thought.

2 Likes

Yes. Their opinion is: “I’m dead.”

As an opinion “better representative of the Khanid people,” that’s either absurd or … pretty dark, Arrendis. Or both.

It’s about the only reliably honest polling you can get from the Kingdom.

One or more of the five heirs of the Empire, or their designated representatives, after King Khanid and his supporters have been removed from power and the Kingdom’s holdings brought under the authority of the Royal Houses of Amarr.

House Khanid and its supporters are traitors against Empire and God and have yet to be punished for any of their many misdeeds. For the Kingdom to be properly Reclaimed it needs to stop being given the right to think itself a sovereign power, or to think it is free to break God’s laws and commit atrocities on a whim. The Kingdom must be dismantled, and its laws, policies, and beliefs brought in line with God’s will.

Core Imperial doctrine does need changes as well, including more protections for the common person and checks against the people in authority, but removing a regime as vile and corrupt as the Khanid Family and their supporters is a first step.

1 Like

Long ago, the late King Khanid saw that liberalism and abolitionism waxed strong within the Empire, and so by secession of his Kingdom he sought to preserve a faithful remnant devoted to the old ways against the progressive spirit of the age. His decision was vindicated when his people were saved from the horror — the absolute horror — of Jamyl’s 9th generation manumission order.

Now, the Khanid Kingdom is returning to the Empire — not to partake of its liberalism and abolitionism, but to cleanse these sins from the body of the Chosen People of God. Some, like the liberal abolitionists of PIE, SFRIM, and the ‘Sebbie Sisters’, worry that their liberal agenda is at risk and threaten civil war. So be it. Such a war would end not with the ‘Reclaiming’ of Khanid, as they think, but with God on our side the Silver and Black flag will fly over Dam-Torsad proclaiming Slavery Now, Slavery Tomorrow, and Slavery Forever.

Are you volunteering for a TCMC, Mr. Nauplius?

Good God, Nauplius, in one post you’ve managed to sully the name of the Kingdom, invite the civil war on the nobody else wanted, threatened the Imperial Seat on the Khanid’s behalf, waxed on about the slavery you yourself aren’t by Scriptural doctrine permitted to take part in as a commoner, somehow implied that PIE and the ‘Sebbie Sisters’ might be working in tandem, and still found time to insult the dogma of the late Empress, peace be upon her.

I’m sure Aga-Count Alar appreciates every little heart you leave on his posts.

3 Likes

They already do that enough on their own.

Plenty of us do want that.

The Kingdom permits commoners like him to partake in slavery, one of its many sins.

3 Likes

More the point, Samira, is that he’s decided to do all of this to assail our ‘liberalism’. I just thought it odd he’s done so much to cleave against the Scriptural doctrine so far considering his disdain for it.

5 Likes

I’m inclined to agree…

God’s wisdom in allowing the commoners of the Khanid Kingdom to own slaves has become clear: since the holders of Amarr have become so wayward and liberal, God is raising up a manly and virile generation of Khanid commoners, committed to the old ways, who will restore the venerable doctrine of slavery to an Empire who is abandoning it.

Well, aren’t they? They agree on everything. Liberalism. Abolitionism. And fornication.

God revealed what he thought of the Whore of Sarum when he sent a demon legion of drifters to one-shot her as punishment for her heresy of manumission.

It’s not God who is allowing Khanid commoners to own slaves, it’s the King. Allowing commoners to own slaves is just one of many examples of failures of the Kingdom. Don’t you dare claim that God is behind allowing you wayward Kingdomites to do as you please.

I’m honestly just starting to think you’ve been podded one too many times when you make assertions like this. You don’t seem to understand what the goals of individuals are at all. You’re a complete raving madman.

Empress Jamyl I was indeed taken from us again as quickly as she was given back to us, but once again you try and speak for God… You need to stop doing that. You’re a pathetic, heretical wretch who has no right to be doing so.

5 Likes

God is behind everything. He has given us the glaive collar. He has given us Vitoc. He has given us TCMCs. Each of these new means of slave control is a sign that slavery is meant to continue and expand, not end in abolition as PIE, SFRIM, the ‘Sebbie Sisters’, and Jamyl Sarum demand or demanded.