Theoretical DPS to break tackle EHP?

The last (and actually also first ever) T2 interceptor that tackled my Orca is now a killmark. By mistake I launched T2 valkyries vs. T2 warriors. But by the time I noticed and wanted to change the drones it already popped. So with good drone skills and modules, they pop fast😇
And that’s all I need to know bro…
BTW I have 2 neuts for those that come close, a painter and sensor damp for those that kite the Orca. Fast combat drones because they are fast ships, and ECM drones as tools of final resort.
And I am amazed by the level of patience and goodness displayed by the people here.

4 Likes

We answered “it depends” because the OP asked us to give numbers to kill (i quote): “please run thru all the possible tackles” and did not give any precision about the setting. So “it depends” is the only answer that he deserves
We answered “it depends” because OP has posted on almost every section of this forum, with the same kind of question asking for the same kind of answers. For example Isotope harvesting numbers
as you will read he never gives any precision, and people answer “it depends”. In most of these threads, OP does not believe the people who answer him.
We answered “it depends” because, if OP cannot understand/believe us, other players, specially newbies, will read this forum. And i hope that some of them will understand that “it depends” is the good answer in eve to many questions, and if you wanna get more precise answers, you have to give infos on the context.

6 Likes

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Generalities, please. Just give me all the woodchuck fits.

8 Likes

I think Titans can fit warpscramblers too right? :joy::scream:

3 Likes

yes, you are right, “all the possible tackles” include tackling titans… so… how much dps would i need to kill a tackling titan? mmmmm if i am not able to quantify it, i don’t understand it… :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl:

/Thread

This brilliant comment is the best possible outcome of this thread (very well done, @Ahari_Chent-Shi ). Probably best to let it die now. There’s nowhere to go but down from here.

6 Likes

And here I thought my comment was like hitting bedrock. :rofl:

2 Likes

I let out an audible and hearty chuckle when I read it.

A far superior response than the thread probably deserved :wink:

2 Likes

It depends.

3 Likes

I hope you read it out loud… 3 times fast!! :smiley:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

2 Likes