There are some good people around here

:smiley:

5 Likes

You would repeat that till the death obviously. Again to judge someone from you own and single point of view and tag people is fail policy.
The low sec been a place where people shot other people for easy kill mark. Pretty much solid reason to do that without asking permission.

You really got issues with this game.

1 Like

Talking to people who are trying to kill me is not my policy.

Your opinions and your behavior are not “the game”. DO NOT WANT!!!

lol u made my day

If I ever meet you in low sec will do my best to shot you since I have now an apparent reason for that

Fly safe o7

Right. I’m sure you would have done nothing but offer me milk and cookies before this conversation. I’m sure you’re a really “good” guy. Just like all the other pirate scum. lol

Good luck.

Sure you have my milky offer

Welcome to EVE, Wallfacer.

Getting blown up is a good thing, the sooner the better, it helps you adapt to life in this harsh universe. I lost my first ship 30 minutes after installing the game by flying fearlessly into lowsec in my mighty Bantam.

Never not try new things, and never not risk your ship, it is merely a tool to be used for earning new experiences.

Have fun!

4 Likes

See here, your attitude would mark “you” as a bad guy, as in bad player, sour full of piss an vinegar…

Hope you get turned into space dust and podded enough to keep your attitude off the forums.
o7

4 Likes

Hes too busy hanging in the resource wars chat conning noobs.

1 Like

Well, at least you’re not full of “piss an vinegar”. Let me guess; you are also a “good” guy?

:grin::grin:

This guy gets it. Kudos to your PVP opponent as well.

He definitely has “it”.

Interesting link! Now I’m not an expert I’ll admit. However, seems to me that you seem compelled to continue playing a game about internet spaceships going boom. But internet spaceship explosions don’t seem to bring you any joy. On the contrary, you do come across as being quite miserable. Yet you continue coming back to the source of your misery. That seems awfully ironic for someone going around accusing other people of suffering from this condition (which, by the way, is a serious problem that affects people in RL and shouldn’t be made light of).

Project much dear?

^ this is an opinion.
DO NOT WANT!!! BAD!!!

Don’t let my snide comments on this forum lead you to think I’m a REAL villain. In my real life, I’m a “good” guy. Just like the space pirate who blew up dude’s ship. We’re all “good” people around here. It’s just the game makes us seem “bad”.

Nope.

That is fact, straight from CCP - EvE is a full time PvP in a sandbox environment.

That’s the core concept of the game.

3 Likes

Says the guy who makes light of a serious psychological condition.

Methinks the “good guy” doth protest too much.

Emphasis added.

Yep. That’s what the game is about as a core concept.

Just as @Aurelius_Vicci wrote.

It’s a full time PvP in a sandbox environment, making it a game about internet spaceships going boom.

It isn’t the only thing possible in the game, but it’s the core concept of it.

1 Like

I can’t tell you what to see. I can only tell you what I’m looking at.

You have parsed “full time PvP in a sandbox environment” to mean “a game about internet spaceships going boom” which in turn you have equated to “We have to blow other people’s ships up.”. I don’t know why you’ve done this, but I suspect it is simply because you wish to destroy other people and their things. That’s my OPINION. I suspect the person who blew up the OP’s ship is similarly motivated, which is fine by me. I just don’t understand how, overall, the conclusion can be that he is a “good” person. That is all I asked. No one has answered that simple question, yet.

“We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are.”

Nope. That’s not how I equate the game at all, nor does CCP.

Try again?

1 Like