There's no real reason to fight for EDENCOM*

Both sides deserve substantially increased payout when offensive-logi is on the field.

The bonus could be proportional to how much additional EHP is created to prevent easy exploits. These sites were designed for far fewer players than are typically used to complete them because we have to prepare for offensive logistics players.

Maybe the next event can be fighting over a ball of lint.

2 Likes

Bollocks.

Itā€™ll get boring eventually. Thereā€™s not enough ISK to make from doing so to justify doing it for the entire length of the invasion.

I think this would be good for retention, yeah. While Iā€™m fine with logi repping their own rats, it does make the NPC grinding aspect of invasions even more difficult. Larger rewards will offset that.

If i want to make ISK i wouldnā€™t be doing this, i have everything i need right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess yesterday we defended edencom for hours without a reason.

OP equates himself to the ā€œaverage playerā€, making it obvious that this thread is written purely out of selfish reasons. His killboard combined with his nonsense indicates heā€™s a carebear.

TLDR: Carebear tries to conceal his intent by using lots of words around what actually bothers him:

Unsatisfied greed.

1 Like

All of my losses are unfitted ships from ten years ago. How do you know they werenā€™t for PVP?

Anyways, itā€™s sad to see that so many people are in favor of limiting player conflict. Would be rich if any of these people ever complained about null being a blue donut before.

Okay well this carebear https://zkillboard.com/character/353698719/ agrees that the rewards for running the content for EDI players are subpar.

I think this is unintentional on CCPs part.
(1) The standing gain for EDI is terrible. Iā€™ve fought so many sites Iā€™ve lost count, well over 100. Iā€™ve lead multiple fleets. My edi standing is 0.03
(2) The rewards for the emerging conduits and minor conduits are subpar. Iā€™ll reiterate that I think this is due to the threat and real impact of o-logi forcing us to use more player than the sites are designed for.

:red_circle: We have tons of unused space and OP wants to see even more of it. Would be rich if that person complained about empty null and low sec before.

2 Likes

That is the reason to fight for edencom.

Do you want prices for everything to go up and stay there? Because making hi sec travel more annoying is how you do that. You people are just like the idiots who vote republican ā€˜to stick it to the libsā€™. You donā€™t think about game balance, you just see the immediate effect of making the game harder for people who donā€™t play it like you do.

1 Like

Actually yeah, Iā€™d like that, given that most of the time Iā€™m selling things rather than buying them.

Also Iā€™m confused, am I a carebear that never leaves hisec, or an evil nullbloc f1 monkey? I donā€™t really get what everyoneā€™s trying to paint me as through all the ad hominems.

Null isnā€™t empty. Might seem so because the ā€œrattersā€ instantly dock up when you jump in to a null system and most likely tell their alliance that youā€™re there, but itā€™s not empty. Low isnā€™t empty either, if it were, Iā€™d bring my blingships out there more. If it were, Iā€™d be free to rat all I want in Derelik without PHEW killing me. Or in Aridia without Lowsechnaya Sholupen or GF Company killing me. Or Khanid and Darwinism, or Genesis and White Sky, orā€¦ you see my point, right?

And why is it a bad thing if things cost more?

Isnā€™t it obvious? Heā€™s from the US. A consumer mind. His thoughts end at the tip of his nose. Just look at how ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  dumb his post is, equating people here with the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  cancer that destroys the US.

Yes. Value of labor needs to go up. Put some effort into your game or buy PLEX. Things being too cheap is not good for an economy and its people. When the value of labor drops too low, people will stop producing goods. Not only that, everyone will just buy everything, just because he can. When everyoneā€™s rich, because either goods are too cheap or making money is too easy, then that leads to stagnation and people leaving. There simply is nothing to work for. It means all these goods have not only no actual value, it means everyone will be saturated pretty quickly.

If you donā€™t like it, thereā€™s a door with ā€œā– ā– ā– ā–  OFFā€ scribbled onto it.

This thread exists solely because of the greed of the OP and itā€™s clearly showing who, in this thread, has absolutely no understanding of how things work, or the braincells to comprehend it.

1 Like

:red_circle: Aridia is completely empty besides Hier, Nema, Shafrak and a few other systems. Khanid is empty besides Ashmarir and Gehi. No, I do not get your point.

The groups you mentioned live there and provide content but that doesnā€™t mean the regions are full of people. Hophib, for instance, is an amazing mission system but itā€™s usually abandoned. Nandeza the same story. No, I donā€™t get your point at all.

2 Likes

Oh, you know something no one else knows?
What will happen to the systems that Triglavian control after this Invasion? What are the motivates for the Triglavian?

Maybe these systems will become Trigavian space, this means not enterable for any capsulers. In this case it would be more than stupid to help them anymore.
Or maybe they have their own "Concord, and all their systems will suddenly be under their rules.

But my favorite: Maybe they just these systems as base for invading the nullsec and turn them into Trigsec as well. Because these systems will be such safe spots for them to bring in their invasion forces. They can bring in their Capitals, while players are not allowed. And some are even so nice to help them with it, without know their motivations.

And second: Maybe some like to play in highsec, and want to keep the systems as they are. Maybe some dont like to be invated by a exterior, unknown force who are, by defaut, agressive.

And last: I find it really arrogant from you, that you want to enforce your play style to all others. Let everyone decide on their own how they want to play.

1 Like
  • The EDENCOM LP can/will be very lucrative. Their ships are very unpolished currently, but can be used in many interesting ways;
  • Maybe I didnā€™t test everything, but I didnā€™t see any cyno jammer icons in EDENCOM low-spec systems;
  • The EDENCOM Observatory buffs grants the -10% to Mining Lasers Cycle. Itā€™s a legit stat in any Ice Belt system, considering that Barges and Exhumers are the best ice miners there;
  • The EDENCOM hi-sec system isnā€™t a pain in the ass while travelling across from point A to point B. A philosophical argument.
2 Likes

The fact that the EDENCOM ships are ridiculously underwhelming shows how little CCP cares about narrative.

What do you mean? Of course the empires would come up with something derivative, weak, and irrelevant - just like the empires themselves.

1 Like

Ever notice, almost no matter what the topic is, there is someone who breaks down other peoples opinions as ā€œcarebearsā€ and this is supposed to make everything they say be irrelevant. Whats worse is the person usually doing it spends greater than 4 hours a day mining usually and docks up at the sight of anyone not in their alliance entering local.
The irony of people who think they are better than others.

3 Likes

A bunch of dudes playing video games and arguing about who is the biggest carebear. Nobody seems to perceive the irony.

2 Likes