Things that would absolutely shift the dynamic (shake up eve)

Holy ■■■■, do you really need to be the best so badly? Does your ego really depend on this that much? You are grasping at straws here. All of those ideas have been suggested before you AND after you. By people much wiser than you,stupider than you, by the players, by the CSM, by the devs most likely. Take your pick. There is ZERO evidence about you specifically having ANY kind of effect on their decision-making. Correlation does not imply causation after all.

Do you live this much of your life in such denial?
Its cute.

No, your in self denial and are delusional with alt spam thinking your some sort of game design prodigy here with all the answers ending up with “beat the noob, abuse them, eve wins”.

I cant wait for the extinction of your kind from the internet. Your way of thinking is long due to be some sort of virtual archaeological dig for us designers to look at and laugh.

Again: I am not an alt of anyone, I do not belong to goons and don’t even want to. I have no skin in the nullsec-game. I just hate narcissistic egomaniacs like you who think they are better than anyone else. I know you won’t believe me as it doesn’t suite your narrative of this, but I really don’t care. I’m just sick and tired of the ■■■■■■■■ you vomit on the forums without even understanding the basic game-mechanics you are trying to change and then hiding behind the “I’m a developer” excuse. I’m sure that your asset-flip did great in steam.

So you claim, but yet repeat the same dogma as the goon alts. Strange… Im gona go on a limb here and say “your lying”.

Since you love occam’s razor so much: It’s more likely that you are wrong than most people in here being goon-alts.

And yet here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/bj6eqd/comment/em624hi

You rant on how CCP forum ban you.

your sad, and your alt attempts are sad. It’s well known goons are propaganda plebs on forums.

Its cute when everything dont go your way, everyone opposing you is wrong. I had to admire the commitment of goons to try to kill eve. It’s inspiring actually.

Just looking at the recent goon website and propaganda of how ccp is evil and doing it all wrong right after blackout made me fall out of my chair.

I get it, you dont want change.

is another goon alt. Its itneresting how one of you posts, and instantly because i can reply, you already have upvotes and little hearts from each other. I was not aware its valentines day.

They suspended one of my toons posting privs (if i recall for 3 days) that != banning me from the forums.

I have nothing against change. Change is good for Eve, as is the current heading. I have nothing against that. What I do have a problem with is you. There’s a difference.

3 days isn’t in the group of forum bans, 14 days is the shortest.
So nice try on lying again.

I really dont care. You post this like im suppose to or something. All of CCP, all of the player base of eve could tell me they dont agree, and i would still call you all idiots, and say you are wrong (though from what iv seen and the mass flood of eve mails i gotten in game for these conversations, and the huge amounts of support i have driven from the forums, i’d probably say thats unlikely to ever happen).

I said

Do you even english bro?

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting