This is Abuse, and ccp has made eve pay to win. Players should be outraged and know about these issues

Like a despot on a power trip?

Pol Pot would be proud.

Praise your deity of choice that this day has finally come!

Farewell, stoopid person, you shanā€™t be missed.

Cypr3ss.

1 Like

I just assumed this was a troll attempt. I definitely laughed.

Unfortunately it appears to be becoming the norm, I reckon itā€™s the result of CCPā€™s attempts to poach players from more mainstream games.

I prefer the TLC approach, no scrubs.

4 Likes

You should just move out to null sec with your alliance or merge with one of the other large null sec alliances. Then you have help if structures come under attack, and can mine in relative safety surrounded by allies.

While Iā€™ve grown tired of nonconsensual pvp in hisec, at least I dont make myself look like a fool demanding it be removed.

4 Likes

I see I posted in the wrong thread:

Didnā€™t see this one. Itā€™s on fire.

4 Likes

It was a question.

You can call it racist all you want, I call it gathering information and weighing probabilities. I could claim youā€™re a hater because youā€™re taking a single part and declare me a racist because of it.

Fact is that heā€™s a highly religious, delusional, paranoid, absolutely radical, anti-social, borderline mentally ill person who might be muslim and is maybe living in the US of A, which - not just I - believe to be the case based on one of his statements regarding the real life time of an event in the game.

So, again: It was a question and not a statement.

Stop being a hater.

edit: censoring me wonā€™t help you at all.

2 Likes

And you seriously think theyā€™d not kick him out after a day?

Seriously? :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I prefer TLC too!

Tables
Ladders
Chairs!

:smiley:

Guys Guys Guys, we all know who it REALLY is. Itā€™s Sarra Somers. Idk if yall remember the YOKAI Incident a few years back wear the fool tried taking on 95% of nullsec without a true plan. Hell, I barely got out of that one with my dignity intact. But hey, itā€™s another nutjob, so, blow his stufd up every chance ya get, CCP brought us this game, and no matter how much money ya got, skill and brains are all that matters in EVE.

2 Likes

I remember you from local chat, even before theā€¦ battle (it was a curb stump but I will call it battle, itā€™s the 3Āŗ time I see action on eve, donā€™t judge me), also remember Gilian? I think that was the name warning new players about him, sadly there was not too much time between ur warnings and the fleet arrival, so couldnā€™t look out the forum to understand and ironically I must be the only player in the entire alliance who actually got profit out of my 3 ā€œbattlesā€ losing barely around 2m, scavenging almost 300m and with all my assets safe on a NPC station because I was too lazy to move them into the ragnarok (or whatever the name of the structure is, sry) plus my corp leader, Varrus never asked me anything.

But my corp members were not that lucky, u probably know more than me of the entire ordeal and I hope everyone who is now locked out of the station just doesnā€™t quit, I can take a lot of ā– ā– ā– ā– , including being constantly treated as a spy/alt (and yes I might speak a shitty english but Iā€™m not stupid naari, I did noticed), but reading some guys in my corp utterly pissed and locked out of their stuffs without even understanding wtf happen just pissed me enough to read 4 hours of threads and write this essay.

All in all, thank you, and thanks all your corp mates that dismantled this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  alliance, it couldā€™ve costed billions to each player if you didnā€™t intervene, cheers mate.

8 Likes

No, itā€™s a result of you trying to cry your way into a safe spaceā€¦ Eve doesnā€™t do that. It never has. The guys showing up on your doorstep are a result of you trying to fundamentally undermine a portion of the game they find to be fun. If you donā€™t like non-consentual PvP then maybe Eve just isnā€™t the game for you.

3 Likes

Can you forward this post ā€¦

ā€¦ to the other guys in your alliance?

4 Likes

Will do, but only corp, weā€™re out of the alliance.

o7

3 Likes

This is a troll or youā€™re an utter imbecile. Those are the only explanations.

2 Likes

Iā€™d just like to say, ā– ā– ā– ā–  leadership like this is ruining the npe far more than non-consensual pvp.

Bring back low cost wardecs so the players can better expose and cure such cancer.

5 Likes

So waitā€¦

Sucks at nullsec
starts carebear alliance
carebear dictator
gets extorted and destroyed
cries on forum to shut whole game down

Uhhā€¦ Welcome to Eve dude, if you canā€™t handle it there are plenty of mmo games with garbage pvp that you want

4 Likes

Btw mate, seems like Iā€™m nearby (verge vendor), if you guys need any support; ships, isk, minerals, advice, Iā€™m happy to help. Just PM this char in game.

6 Likes

Yep.

Shitty leadership destroys the game for people far more than explosions.

3 Likes