This is why ganked freighter pilots deserve zero sympathy

Only cool to drop your mems, whats gud for the goose is …

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I don’t know what drugs you’re on atm, but I only see your bad taste memes in here… not even relevant to anything

Your obsession is unhealthy to say the least

E1: and no, I’m not even going to bother replying to anything you’re going to post… keep digging

1 Like

Can only beat crazy with crazy. Taking your lead Dom.

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

So if you’re going to end up at the same place then what’s the point of changing? Under the old system or your new one with additional “options” I fail to see what you accomplish other than what seems to be a false sense of choice? Earlier you seemed to be saying that it doesn’t matter what you do it doesn’t matter due to gankers abilities (although in one post you seemed to be admitting previous things you said were misread from elsewhere so maybe you don’t stand by them anymore).

It doesnt matter in the current system because you end up with very predictable results. The change to base statts would be needed to prevent cargo to go way over the current capacity or a skyrocket in effective HP etc. But you wouldnt end up with false choice, if you go up to the point where you enable real fittings you could build great mixes of tank vs speed vs cargo. You could also build fittings that are great against current used gank fits or fits that go well with external support etc. I see some potential in this, but i dont think that there will be any real changes in future.

Even if you could add resists, it wouldn’t matter how you fit a freighter if you are hauling stupid expensive amounts of cargo. All they have to do is bring more ships if you fit it for tank. The goal is to not give them a reason to come after you in the first place. You can fit all the tank you want, but if you are carrying 20+ billion in cargo, they are going to come after you anyway, and rightfully so, because you’re a retard…or lazy…or both.

Fit for tank and carry just enough cargo to not be profitable. It’s that simple. You might be carrying some cargo that normally would be worth getting ganked for, but fitting for max tank may be the reason you don’t get ganked because they only had 12 or so gankers online at the moment and not the 20 to 30 it would take…

1 Like

No. Its supportable.

There are two main methods of tanking. One is buffer, the other is resists. Resists are optimal for repair, buffer is optimal for when you have low number of people.

But a freighter can be tanked with armor resists. They can use resistance plating and layered plating, to increase both the resists and amount of Armor. If you want to fly a freighter with a lot of Logi support, you could choose to do that. Its completely supportable, if you choose to fly with a fleet of armor repair logis behind you. You still have the option to fit armor tank/resists.

How is it not supportable? Or were you just not aware that freighters can fit armor resists/buffers as well?

I told you. He does it on livestream. He streams it, meaning you can see him switch screens and move his cursor around.

This is a person who has been reported by his victims for using macros, and avoided being banned, because he doesnt.

The most tank you can get out of an orca is to put bulkheads and transverse bulkheads in the rig slots. Which means your friend is not having “A little less tank”, but a lot less tank. Im talking 260 EHP versus 420 EHP.

Thats a huge amount.

As ive shown above, you are wrong.

Sheild, sure. Armor, no. Therefore it does not remain “As is” and therefore your argument is wrong.

What does this even mean?

I told you, you will warp in 4 seconds flat. Not even my battleship is that fast.

If you know how to scout, or the person who scouts for you has a brain, then it will almost certainly help you.

There are only two things that you need to look out for when youre scouting for a freighter. One is local, i.e. lots of gankers and their alts, who are almost always -10.0 so they are very easy to spot. Second, is a bumper. They always use ships with speed and mass like a macharial. No one bumps in a shuttle or osprey.

Thats it.

Thats all you have to look out for.

Literally, a child with downs syndrome could do it.

I can post you some kills, infact, many kills, where the freighter was empty.

If a freighter is empty, there is no profit. Dont you agree?

But thats the problem.

I fly both an orca and a bowhead on my industry alt.

Guess what i do?

Transverse bulkheads and reinforced bulkheads.

Why?

Because i dont have a dozen alts with logi.

I have one scout webber.

Thats it.

You dont understand the fact that if youre not in a huge fleet with a dozen logi, the most efficient way to tank your orca or bowhead is to structure tank it, because you gain the most benefit with the least amount of help.

I have the option to armor tank my orca, but i dont. Because its pathetic, compared to the amount of EHP i get from structure tanking.

Is it slower? Sure. Oh wait, no, its fast, cause i use a webbing alt, that also acts as a scout. Is it safer? you becha.

I checked other ones that dont fit. So i was unaware. However this only works for the Freighters of armor tanked Empires and you can only fit the worst available (thats why i missed them). So my statement still stays correct to some cases.

You can show many things if you want to. There is enought software available that can mimic user interactions thats used for software testing. And avoiding software to be detected is also not a big deal. Im not accusing him of anything, but i know whats possible on the software side of things, so im hard to be convinced. So maybe he is extremely capable and has the skills required to pull it of, or he has not. Only thing to be sure would be having him on a different clean PC to show it.

I talked with him about it and i checked it back with pyfa while writing this. From my calculation a single pulse of a 500mn mwd should get you to top speed. Im not sure if there is anything i miss here, but i dont see anything that suggests to me that it souldnt work.

It is a sideeffect because webebrs where not designed to help in this situation. It is an accepted way, but was never designed for this, which makes it a sideeffect.

As long as you dont run a freighter sell business yes.

Which mostly comes from the way these Bulkheads where designed and what they where originally designed for. But thats not so important right now. So far i dont see how more options and a better fitting system for Freighters would be a bad idea.

I think you’re so intently decided on people that gank freighters with that many alts to be cheating. I don’t think you’d be convinced if he were to record his hands while doing it.

I have 10 Tornado alts that I’ve ganked with. I do it on the Amarr undock. I asked some of these guys how they did it before I went and set my characters up for this and they showed me their layout and a video of them doing it. It’s “easy”. Stop crying.

I clearly said im not accusing him and i wrote how i would be convinced. Im just pointing out possibilities and you have to admit that these possibilities exist. If they are used or not is a complete different thing.

Thanks for backing up my point on the low level of efford.

I’ve seen software like this, and it still easy to tell if it’s a human or not. Humans lack consistent and mechanical-like ability for movement. This is what is easy to spot in my opinion. It also helps if you can hear the clicking in the stream…

That’s why I put “easy” in quotes. To some it’s not easy. I only have 10 right now and I can totally see myself being able to expand to 20 and being able to do it with some practice.

1 Like

Removed some image posts that had no content to provide.

2 Likes

Long live the king!

1 Like

@Noragen_Neirfallas it’s time to dethrone the king don’t you think? :wink:

1 Like

I still have no doubt that some ppl can realy pull this off, but im also sure that some might use help in some way. Its like stuff always is in games.

And i respect that.

Well of course. If there a way to cheat some people will do it. I understand the suspicion.

1 Like

I call bs on the manual CTL of 40 alts. The live-stream is for all the mugs n CCP. I’ve seen a credible meme round here, so it must be true. Alex Jones says he has the docs. Codies bot with multi box 3rd party software.

Anyways THE MEME WARS R NOT OVEr, just postponed until my interwebs is up!!!

Standing by in the ag channel to collect your tears if once again another of your forum alts gets banned for the same manic spaming nitshe.

3 Likes

Seems all the tears are in your toxic channel ;-). Didn’t you get Saladhadeens memo? Must link his tldr letter to all the “toxic” codies. Then he does the code logistics purge coz they hurt his feelings. Are you guys easy to trigger for tears :grinning::grinning::grinning: