This is why ganked freighter pilots deserve zero sympathy

In other words, tech1 freighters, actively piloted and carrying less than 10mil in cargo, should not be ganked? If those freighters, carrying expensive goods in high-tech ships capable to be fit well, ‘deserved’ to get ganked by auto-piloting, then surely the opposite case (of low-tech ships, actively-piloted, carrying cheap goods) do not ‘deserve’ to get ganked.

1 Like

Whether someone ‘deserves’ or ‘not deserves’ to be ganked isn’t all that relevant.

Ships that autopilot, ships that carry lots of cargo, ships that are actively flown, ships that keep cargo value low - they make it to their destination action every day. Some are also ganked every day.

It’s not about whether they deserve to be ganked, but what to feel for the pilot if it happens. Sympathy or disdain.

This threads is about disdain for those that don’t attempt to manage their risk of loss.

2 Likes

You have to stop saying untanked while you mean antitanked. They are fitting modules that reduce their EHP.

o/

4 Likes

Looks like a nice list of accounts for CCP to permaban for using 3rd party multi-boxing automation.

Thank you for bringing this to everyone’s attention.

Wat? Kusion? laughs in ISD

And another one. While not a freighter, I’m still counting it. A poorly-tanked, cargo-fitted Orca worth only 766 million ISK, carrying 23 BILLION ISK in cargo. When will these idiots learn…

2 Likes

Too true.
Same Same Codie Gantards. Don’t Codies get it yet, When they undock they are in a PvP environment. :roll_eyes:

Yep no sympathy for that either.

I doubt anyone in code is very butt hurt about it. They are probably laughing the hardest.

1 Like

And here’s another one. Completely anti-tanked Obelisk carrying some poor bastages entire game inventory worth 40 BILLION ISK…

2 Likes

Why do players do retarded sh*t like this when they know Jita and the surrounding areas are camped by gankers 24/7? Is it sheer laziness? Why risk moving 37 million items at once?

1 Like

Nah they are not laughing hardest, they are shiit stain chicken dinners on Reddit atm, but Codies have always been the but of jokes on reddit without CCP to moddy-coddle them.

Seems these forums are their safe space from reality.

1 Like

Can’t say I blame CODE for doing what they do. I’d take a 25 billion ISK drop for a few minutes work any day…

3 Likes

25 billion of imaginary money to be called tards week in week out.

It’s a 24 v 1, possibly it should be easy?

1 Like

Imaginary? Hardly. That 25 billion was someone’s real life time or credit card…

3 Likes

So what do you think it equates to in $ terms?

Well, a certain plex package for $40 on the store is worth roughly 3.2 billion in game, so that 40 billion ISK freighter that got nuked was worth roughly $500…

1 Like

thx, I’ll quote you in future

They literally called the dude a retard for going to bed a leaving his clients on, and then laughed about it.

And that’s why people think of Codies as cucks. ( ref their Code ) If you had done the same at VMG what do you think Khrom would have said?