This Post Pretty Much Sums It Up - High Sec Gankers Say They Are Better Than Null and Low PvPers

LOL no. My PvP days have been behind me for quite a long time since I returned to this game, though I have some “forrays” here and there so remain interested. And my corp is not a PvP one. Back in the day though, we sure as hell would have. It is kinda sad to see the current generation so lacking.

1 Like

Bamboozled

Looks at your kb

Uh huh :joy:

lol good one.

Wait you’re serious?

You mean your new corp?

So what have YOU done to bring this about except whine on forums?

How about YOU join NC or Test. Then YOU become an FC, then YOU lead fleets to HS to deal with the nasty nasty CODE.

Honestly, I’m starting to think that DrysonBennington is really just another Ima Wreckyou alt.

1 Like

my brain is turning into mush reading this crap… wtaf did i come here and read this i dont know; highsec and code are about as relevant to me as… whatever the op is trying to say… i think he wants people form dangerous space to go shoot at code or something? but doesnt realise the futility of even engaging in conversation with them. Honestly literally they will chit chat the ■■■■ even when you say hello?
me in local “hi (code toon)”
code = “HURR MWAOR TEARS”
me “huh? just saying hi tbh”
code “SHOW ME WHERE DA BADMAN TOUCH U HURR HURR”
ME… “i literally have no idea what your on about”
code “HA HA HA YAS MWAOR TEARS CAREBEAR SCUM”

4 Likes

ps aaaargh didnt let my nubship pod him earlier :(:sob:

Yeah nah
Sounds more like what you’d say when told to get a mining permit :wink:

Oh, and get a mining permit

2 Likes

And yet you still wrote in the thread. I bet you are just mad we are more relevant than you, because actually… no one has ever heard of you or knows who your alliance even is. :rofl:

Also: thanks for the tears. :joy:

2 Likes

yeh no tears

i dont live in highsec

wow nice t1 raven fam

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. Most people in null aren’t real PvPers, they’re just F1 button pushers.

5 Likes

Dryson thread. Nuff said.

3 Likes

I read somewhere once that code calls themselves an elite PVP Alliance, specifically to piss other people off, and that they haven’t ever, nor will they ever, actually waste time battling other alliances, because that would run contrary to their goal of pissing people off.

But who knows how true the things you read online are.

Surely they wouldn’t use that language just to get a rise out of you.

But CODE did great the one year they were in the AT…

Basically we just have fun playing the game and playing all the tryhards who think pressing F1 makes them special.

4 Likes

It is amazing isn’t it? CODE participates in the alliance tournament once and everyone remembers. Even total no-name characters like you have heard about it. There is a reason they call CODE the most relevant alliance. Check the EVE forum, probably a quarter of the threads are about CODE bringing justice and joy to highsec.

1 Like

nope. yours.

1 Like

A comback as strong as your spine.

2 Likes