This Post Pretty Much Sums It Up - High Sec Gankers Say They Are Better Than Null and Low PvPers

If you check out our award winning website, www.minerbumping.com, you can see clearly that the CODE. alliance is the most powerful organization in EVE. The CODE always prevails, always!

Many bot-aspirants have fled to low, null, and the various wormholes, but they are welcome to try and return to high sec. For a token indulgence of 10 million isk, the gates of Niarja and Uedama will open, allowing access to all the vices and benefits of the empire. However, those who refuse to pay will face corrective action, via elite PvP.

Even CONCORD cannot protect you from the CODE.

Only faith in James can save you!

6 Likes

Trumpism: believing what you think is true when every one else knows itā€™s not. No proof or evidence given to back stated ā€œfactsā€

Elite pvp requires that the target actually fights back

1 Like

Elite pvp also demands that people actually do more than pushing F1, so I guess that leaves low seccers and ByTheWayers as the only ones ā€¦ ?

Nah.

Yaā€™ll just jealous.

2 Likes

What was the word for people who are oblivious to humour and sarcasm and append stupid remarks about RL politics everywhere again?

1 Like

Minerbumpers?

No, those are the elite PvP warlords. They have generally a good sense of humor and are considered well spoken and above the trivial political banter of the common people.

Try again

This is such a good troll. I am running out of popcorn.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing we also have points or webs meaning one more button to push. :wink:

2 Likes

While I can confirm all this is true. You are also apparently highly xenophobic, and cannot be assed to talk to people outside your cliche in game.

One could try to learn what the code gankers were likeā€¦ If the code gankers would deign to speak to them and game.

@ISD_Buldath or @ISD_Sakimura can this please be moved to C&P, it has festered here for long enough and has nothing to do with PvP or Warfare & Tactics.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

No, itā€™s about picking up the good fight.

ā€œVictorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to winā€
ā€• Sun Tzu

Wow, not sure why you think that. I talk to all sorts of people in EVE all the time.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe you guys let Dryson suck you into this.

He is having an lol on you.

1 Like

Idk how you guys havenā€™t realized Dryson is a code advertising alt yetā€¦

He is. Probably unwillingly, but he totally is.

The only people that impress me are the rare truly solo pvpers, the guys that will ā– ā– ā– ā–  with your entire fleet constantly and you can never catch the fkers. I think they are dying these days though.

Just stating my own experiences. Iā€™ve actually tried to find you as well, I might have added you to my contact list.

But so far as the in-game chat Channel goes, it is as dead as could be whenever Iā€™m there. Maybe the very, very occasional interaction between two people.

I donā€™t play much EVE lately as I got completely addicted to MTGA. But there will be times when Iā€™m on again. It usually doesnā€™t take long until EVE is calling me back. If Iā€™m on Iā€™m in the minerbumping channel.

1 Like

code like to talk, its all they basically do.

though most of that doesnt really make much sense as its generally all cliche ā€˜ermigerd tearsā€™ or ā€˜your a butthurt minerā€™ nothing fresh, nothing witty; shame really, they could be something instead of choosing to remain in highsec carebearing away.