This Post Pretty Much Sums It Up - High Sec Gankers Say They Are Better Than Null and Low PvPers

While I don’t find code’s gameplay particularly enticing… the thing about their tactics is kind of off. Some of their basic tactics work in certain null-sec scenarios.

I mean my corp tries to get every toon into cheap high DPS fits so that we can bring a bunch of cheap DPS on field to destroy a juicy target before getting wiped out by a drop of superior ships. Only really works in your home systems… but it’s essentially the same concept that CODE uses. Destroy it before CONCORD arrives/enemy capitals drop.

That often begins with a bait ship like a porpoise or VNI as opposed to hunting a defenseless miner like code does… but disposable DPS is a tried and true strategy.

1 Like

I stage from Thera and sometimes there are some people camping exits. It is completely possible to gank them if you time it right with the bubble. 1400 DPS to the face works in almost every environment.

Out of interest, have you thought about living in a Wolf-Rayet? :smiley:

Nah, the only reason why I’m in Thera is because it has 4 static highsec holes. It’s basically 4 random places in highsec simultaneously every day and the chances at least one of them is good is pretty high.

Other systems have only one, maybe there are some few with two, but if you get the exit it in some super remote place where no one lives (and there are a lot, highsec is extremely big!) you can just logoff and wait or do the painfully slow collapsing work.

1 Like

Regarding your “bring it to null line”, I can’t speak for CODE., since I’m not in CODE., but I am a highsec ganker, albeit a very casual one with a modest killboard. Why on earth would I want to go to null instead of where all the value, trade and expensive freight is?

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say I’m happy to see you all! Is EVE dying?

Nope, just is changing.

Omg, this guy actually thinks this is real. Only a game mate. Please pay me and I will agree with you.

Every day a little at 11:00 UTC. Some days it comes back a bit better, some days are a bit worse.

What exactly are you a leader of?

The Red Killboard Guard?

1 Like

ISD please close this thread as CODE and the High Sec Gankers have been bubbled up in High Sec and pose NO THREAT to Null Sec…at all…High Sec PvPer’s are LAME.

Tears for High Sec can’t fight in Null Sec because its too easy to use cheap ships to gank ships that cannot defend themselves.

The titans fleets are awaiting your orders General Bennington, the whole inhabitants of the cluster need you to free them from CODE. hordes. Protect our children General.

3 Likes

CODE won’t engage Titan’s in Null Sec like they engage Freighters in High Sec.

For starters CODE wouldn’t be able to get their transport ships into or out of the bubbled up Titan to collect the loot even if they should happen to destroy it.

Once again there is nothing Elite about CODE…let alone James314.999999.9

If we are Goons, like you said in another thread, wouldn’t that make us a major force in nullsec as well?

General “The Smartbomb” Bennington?

3 Likes

Everyone knows sitting on a station undock with HG Slaves, 2 Nestor alts, neutral command bursts and a 300k EHP Proteus/Vindicator/Loki is ~True PVP~ You guys just don’t understand

I recall there was a faulty connector on that smartbomb and all the smart dribbled out. So more likely “The Dud” Bennington. Not sure about his proper title, although I heard the public food kitchen in the NPC station where is sheltering gave him a nice hat to go with his Napoleon complex.

1 Like

Ahh, Provi. The hisec of null. At least your lingo has gotten better. I still giggle and think of you anytime someone mentions hi sector. Lol.

Why would CODE go into null sec in order to gank our own titans?

2 Likes

Wasn’t it “Pipebomb” Bennington, the glorious inspiration of the Rooks and Kings?