This Post Pretty Much Sums It Up - High Sec Gankers Say They Are Better Than Null and Low PvPers

Yeah exactly. Though more like “pipedream” Bennington given that he did not even try it himself. :rofl:

4 Likes

FIFY :slight_smile:

only 2?

Total noob speaking. Took a look at CODE’s killboard. Though they may be the best PVP corp they certainly are not good at math. Throw in 10mil to kill a 1mil ship.

Are we looking at the same killboard?

That shows The CODE. Alliance has killed over 73 trillion ISK worth of ships and lost less than 2 trillion meaning they destroy over 35 times the amount of things that they lose. That is a 97.4% efficiency, well entrenched in the elite of the elite.

Say what you want about the rest of it, but they seem to know to do math, and do it quite well.

1 Like

Code are a bunch of carebears themselves. You dont see them leaving highsec at all. xD

1 Like

What is this, slander CODE. day?

Where do people get this stuff? I mean, CODE. is the main alliance of the New Order of HIghsec, so it makes sense that most of their activity is in the area they claim as theirs, but they clearly operate in all areas of space like say nullsec:

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99002775/kills/nullsec/

or lowsec:

I get this was most likely a (rather weak) propaganda post by someone butthurt over losing something once, but at least spread disinformation and/or rumours that can’t be proven false with a quick glance of the killboards.

3 Likes

Cool story

Update - we have confiscated 76 trillion isk worth of illegal mining paraphernalia.

4 Likes

Dyson must be laughing his ass off, such an obvious troll thread and you people fell for it hook line and sinker :rofl:

DrysonBennington, we meet again.

I just want to add, for the record, that High Sec IS worth fighting for. Who cares about what happens in Null.

Go back to null and play with your Silent Infinity friends, where you’re safe.

You’ll never stop us, for we have the Code, and the Code always wins.

Always.

Praise James! \o/

Once you’ve completed the nullsec tutorial, you can come back to high sec.

2 Likes

Exactly!

When you enter from Low Sec to High Sec there should be a pop-up that asks, “Are you sure you want to enter New Order Space?”

1 Like

Dryson isn’t wrong… as a nullbear I feel really unsafe in high sec. Also all those ships on autopilot you can’t kill… so weird.

Lucky you have a safety nowadays. I distinctly recall, years ago, upon entering highsec for some reason, spotting a freighter on autopilot slowboating towards a gate. It was almost like, “is this really happening, why are these other people not going into a kill-frenzy? I am so disoriented and confused!” Next thing I knew I was getting CONCORDED in my new Stabber I had just bought. Sad story.

Seriously though, nullsec sucks these days and highsec is actually more fun to play in. More people, more lively chat in local, more stuff going on, more meaningful conflict.

1 Like

Would a Dev close this thread please. Worthless content.

The OP was pretty bad, but the good folks of CODE have shared a lot of wisdom.

3 Likes

I love CODE. Just keeps on winning!

2 Likes

Would be interesting to watch. The jimmy 3/10th is a good way for new people to get started in Eve and mix it up. Just hate them taunting people. So childish. Do what you do with some sort of professionalism. Not sure about their advanced players. With my own skills low, I can disdain them for their banter but I can’t judge their skills.

OUUY

1 Like