This Post Pretty Much Sums It Up - High Sec Gankers Say They Are Better Than Null and Low PvPers

Need more SALT!

2 Likes

First of all CODE. is an enrichment for EVE. You may like it, or you donā€™t - it doesnā€™t matter. At least they create content, and I like that.
But finding targets in 00 is much more difficult. You need to be fast, get targets by dscan within seconds, hold the tackle (and hope for more ships coming in), you have to deal with cynos, fight always outnumbered, there are ā€œjump gatesā€, capitals, intel, bubbles, ā€¦
Managing all that in small groups leads to max cruiser sized kiting setups. Itā€™s very different from hisec.
o/

3 Likes

Great points!

I found it entertaining! I have no problem with code and for sure some of them will blow me up some day soon. I just donā€™t like the ooc comments after that I have heard. I have since actually spoken with a member and he was actually a pretty decent joe. No interest in joining their ranks but I am sure they will blow me up here and there. LOL. No worries, I fly cheap ships.

Basically what you are saying is that CODE are not PvPeā€™rs and are no more than forums trolls in the game where they see a post or a ship they donā€™t like and spam or gank it, unlike the Null space PvPeā€™rs who in your own words have to be more creative in their tactics which require thought and planning unlike CODEā€™s spam/gank attacks.

I also suggest the local radio stations quick trying to gather information from this site to badger and harass players with in the real world. That also goes for fellow employees.

Tsss, calling for the RL harassment of players. Pretty sure that is a bannable offense.

1 Like

Dryson, you make the best posts. When are you going to release your next masterpiece? Have you thought about starting a blog?

3 Likes

Dryson, on a serious note, have you even tried ganking in High Sec?

Have you ever killed a miner in Low or Null?

I did small gang PVP in Null Sec with my alt, and it is exactly the same as High Sec ganking. Wellā€¦ except we had cynos and jump bridges, and didnā€™t have to worry about Facpo, or CONCORD for that matter.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, High Sec ganking is far more difficult to master.

1 Like

Dryson, you should come gank with me. Create a ganker alt and meet me in Isanamo. We will go kill a bot-aspirant together. Iā€™ll even give you a free ship and you can keep all the loot. :slight_smile:

It will be fun! Maybe the most fun youā€™ve had in Eve in a long, long, time.

Dryson please come to Isanamo, we can all be friends.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.