Time to EvE Online 2?

sitting in the worst TIDI ever trying to enjoy the game and the fleet…
it takes 5 minuter to do anything and i have not yet entered the system where to fights is going on…
something must be done now

1 Like

You are very optimistic . I can’t even login in highsec , as a matter of fact I can’t login on any of my accounts the server just kicks me in the last 30 min or so.

Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn’t running, or the server address or port number was wrong.

…no comment.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking that EVE 2.0 could somehow make TiDi go away :stuck_out_tongue:

TiDi is the solution to the problem called players

5 Likes

EVE online 2 may actually solve a portion of the TiDi problem…

by splitting up the playerbase across two games.

5 Likes

No one would play that. The only reason why EVE is still going is Stockholm syndrome. No one would want to go through the atrocious grind again that cost us so many years, especially not in a game made by this developer.

8 Likes

It isn’t really that bad…

Don’t mind Zhalyd, as far as I can tell, everything is terrible according to him. Must be awful, being stuck in a game you hate that much and only gets worse with every update.

7 Likes

EVE Online 2 but without the griefing PvP would be great!

5 Likes

Yea ccp should make a kiddie day care simulator!!!1!!

1 Like

In that sense it’s only good that the heavy TiDi stops the OP from entering system. He’s about to PvP grief those poor Goons in Delve. Big fight going on right now there.

I maybe should join him. But on the other hand I also like sleep. And really dislike TiDi…

1 Like

yep, evry update since the beta is awfull for him

2 Likes

That already exists its called the X franchise

3 Likes

If nothing else, a new EVE might have more than ten regular posters in their forum.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

yeah
with all those games that support 4000 people in the same map doing pvp…
wait

1 Like

Because that is such a great and enjoyable experience. I rather have at most 100 people on the same map but can actually enjoy the game rather than this crap show. It’s been 6 hours now in tidi, with laggy client, unresponsive modules, target locks that don’t go through, random erratic commands that move me away from anchor or alignment and so on and so forth. But we had 2500 people in system. :tada:

And now the game won’t let me dock because of tidi. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

go to other system

1 Like

When the target is only in one system and an entire area is under tidi (even systems 3 jumps away were affected)? Do you have more of these smart suggestions? :innocent:

1 Like

no
i have my own problems
deal with it

3 Likes

Could actually be more than that. Reduce the number of systems, repurpose hardware no longer required to run that one system with that one guy in it, rebalance/remap the galaxy, remove all the old pos stuff still floating around… just decluttering would be a big step. Now if only CCP had the backbone to make the big changes that need made to really fix some of the issues at the core of the game.

1 Like

Would help if they have a PVE and PVP server, this way PVE’ers could \o/ be free!

1 Like