Time to say good bye

Each for their own, it is how we change our ideas on what we want to call fun with Eve Online. Some find new things to do ingame that generates different types of fun.

All the best pilot. o7

It seems itā€™s gotten to the point that itā€™s not worth mocking anyone for this anymore.

1 Like

Damn, another oneā€¦ this game is full of quitters!

Moral exhibitionism.

Itā€™s a form of narcissistic behaviour. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

Using Windows 11 is going to be so difficult for you isnā€™t it?

Android and iPhones must be hell to use.

What about Steam et al. too?

3 Likes

I have two Raspberry PIā€™s. A 3B and a 4B. But they are hard to buy now. I think big biz is buying them up.

let me get this right hes complaining that his years of collected skill points dont give him enough of an advantage.a handful of people spend hundreds of dollars and they can get what?a fifth of the sp you have?i had one person say to me that the game needs more content for older players.every sec 4 zone or lower is geared specifically to old players.mike brought up a chess analogy.let me modify it a tad.with sp dictating the strength of your side;someone like the op is coming to the chess game with all 16 pieces.when the new guy sits down to the game he gets 3 pieces.you tell him that if he plays another 7 years youll give him 16 pieces like you.otherwise its not fair.oh but wait there are people that can pay money and get 9 or 10 pieces.thats just not enough of an advantage for him
the game is so lopsided in favor of older players that ill send naked ships into losec just for the oldtimers to blow up.cracks me up when they look at the kill report to see what they got and it says"nothing found".why waste isk on modules on battles you have no chance at

Iā€™m burning the rest of my time and consolidating too. Most of the friends I have moved on already anyways so Iā€™m barely playing. It was fun, but mehā€“at some point quitting or taking a break was inevitable. The price hike for me was a real sticking point for me. Like a lot of other dudes, I canā€™t get past it. Thereā€™s a gazillion other games out there I can spend time in anywayā€¦take care bro.

Not to burst your bubble or anything but what stopped someone from buying tons and tons of plex in 2009 and taking all that isk to the character bezaar and buying a 100mil sp char from there and then having the same thing?

I donā€™t know you but I can say you will be missed hope u find a new game to play thatā€™s even more fun and less pay to win.

1 Like

I personally know like 9 people who are quitting and 3 of them have 5+ accounts. A group are debating and voting on which game to ā€˜vacationā€™ to next on Discord currently. Itā€™s sad to see Eve, which is already dealing with a population problem, bleeding more players.

At least try to get back into your money and play for free on Alpha. Thereā€™s ton to do in EVE for Alpha pilots.

Itā€™s less sad when you know itā€™s intended.

Agreed, increase the PRICes of plex, you have to grind in game, not okay real money !

This is a necro, and is now closed.