No, that is utterly irrelevant
All those quotes were in the context of what you pretended before.
At first I used “you can’t afford” to remain factual. Then you are trying to make general statement that could justify your opinion a posterior. Like claiming that 2B is “ridiculously expensive” : If it is, then you are poor. Or claiming you should have all the skins immediately : it is is, then you feel entitled. Don’t state blanket judgements if you don’t want to be pointed out for what they say about you.
Fact is, you can’t afford the skins ; it does not mean they are too expensive in the general case. Your opinion is, they are “ridiculously expensive” but that opinion that you express as a general rule implies that you are poor as a general rule.
Note that I don’t pretend their price is correct. But explaining why it is not requires more arguments than “I can’t afford them”.
Finally, you were the one talking about isk.
I was not (at first, when talking about affording)
But I already know you can’t understand that post because english may be too difficult for you.