[Tinfoil Hat Active] CCP Falcon wants to create more conflict

Umm, not sure if you’ve been keeping up with current events but the sandbox turning into a PvE biased game is already happening.

:smirk:

There is risk in everything in high sec, you just want to abuse people

More ship combat is good.

Haha, I just want to abuse people?

You may wish to check yourself before you wreck yourself, because you’re barking up the wrong tree there.

1 Like

Belt Rats are dangerous? In what way?

Your being silly now.
They are dangerous to new players who dont know better.

But out side of that you have real risk, in wars, in incursions, in all sorts of various forms of the game, not even combat related, you can lose isk even, hell you could even consider scamming risk.

Now you are being silly. Tutorial missions have harder rats.

This would suggest you consider High Sec to exist for new players, is this a fair reading?

Which you now have to opt in for, and most highsec corps of any size these days opt out of and put their structures into holding corps

No threat whatsoever. You move one or two systems over and done.

Those would have nothing to do with ship loss then, and so are not relevent to why you want to remove ganking as a high sec risk.

I could but not being a moron helps mitigate that to zero.

Triglavians are the only actual risk to asset loss in High Sec short of choosing to do missions you arent prepared for, and they arent hard to avoid.

Are you for or against Triglavians attacking players in High Sec?

I do agree those rats should be harder, but that does not validate that there is no risk in high sec, th at is a asinine position.

First, I do not agree on the conditions for war eligibility, that being said, SO WHAT GET OVER IT NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO PVP.

Thats also a lie, Iv done incursions and has bling fleets drop in and try to gank the 4-6b bs’s in my group.

RISK DOES NOT REQUIRE SHIP LOSS AS A CONDITION TO EXIST.

No it isnt. What’s asinine is losing a ship to a 8 dps rat in a 0.8 system. And if thats too much risk, just move to a 1.0 system.
There is no risk from High Sec Belt Rats, certainly no more than from a Goldshire boar in Warcraft, and your admission that you think their risk level should be increased pretty much proves you agree with the statement, but are simply arguing because you have a personal grievance of some kind with me.

So why do you want the game changed instead of taking the very simple measures it currently takes to avoid PvP?

That has literally nothing to do with being at risk from them in High Sec. If they are a risk you dont want to take, dont do them. They are completely consentual.

No, but short of being scammed its one place where you have a lot of control over how likely it is to happen. PvP in high sec is entirely easy to avoid, but you keep making a case that it should always be opt in rather than opt out.

Do you think its too hard to avoid it?

No, you brought up the high sec rats as a form of argumentation to try to prove there is no risk in high sec. You took the most extreme part of high sec and tried to make it as if all of high sec is that dangerous, Which is intellectually dishonest.

Those Rats in eve are part of base code, and touching them is probably not a viable option at the moment.

People try to suicide gank incursion players because of their officer/deadspace mods. Its not consentual, another one of the reasons that suicide ganking needs to go.

Scamming happens A LOT. the scammers are creative and have done things that are really out there, even creating websites to make it really look official, but its not. some of them are intelligent and work well (and those ones generally get banned by ccp). Then we go back to the old ddays when you can rename a t1 cruiser to a hacs name and almost perfectly pass it off as a hack (out side of one small option to inspec in the inspector)

Your right, If the delete suicide it will be, until then, ■■■■■■■■. Do you know why we know that? Because 52% of the wars in this game have 132 KDA - 0 Ratio in wars. NO OTHER PLACE IN THIS GAME DOES THAT NOT EVEN EXTREMELY GOOD NULL PLAYERS.

ANY OTHER COMPANY WOULD OF DELETED THAT CRAP IN A HEART BEAT AND YOU AND CCP ARE IDIOTS FOR TRYING TO SAY ITS GOOD.

Your words not mine.
If you cannot explain how Belt Rats are a risk, then have some backbone and either bring the evidence or recant your statement.

Another baseless statement. Proof?

Which has what to do with your position that with ganking removed Highsec Incursions are a risk?

Well you would know.

And again, has literally nothing to do with your position that High Sec has plenty of risk without suicide ganking. Out of game websites are not in High Sec.

What is it about suicide ganking that you feel is currently hard to avoid though? Ypu keep making this case, yet have not supported it?

Actually all Ive said is that you are wrong about there being risk in everything High Sec.

The statement was made, and its true. People die to rats, even if they are noobish. Get over it.
More importantly to the point, your pathetic for trying to say the only risk in high sec is suicide gankers, you egotistical pleb.

This is how every conversation with you go’s your like a 3 year old who needs attention, damaged goods. When you cant get your way you whine, and try to hide under a rock with some stupid assinine comment like “OMG high sec has no risk look at rats!”.

You are literally a waste of time, and air.

You are unable to actually have an adult discussion, arent you?

2 Likes

There’s so much irony, on several levels, in the quotes that there’s a risk of an irony singularity occurring.

2 Likes

Fair comment and I’m not going to disagree with you there, whether or not it’s a good thing is what we’d argue about.

2 Likes

Come on man, you gotta be kidding or you’re just trolling.

Ask all the brand new players just starting out in the game, they don’t have any skills or knowledge on how to fit ships, let along how to actually engage with the rats.

No DeMichael, Im not.

High Sec Belt Rats are not a genuine threat. Even an unfit Venture can warp away at leisure before they do any more than slightly dent the shields.

In any case, the statement he made was that there is risk in everything in High Sec.

Surely you dont agree with that position?

1 Like

If a newbie gets killed by normal high sec belt NPC he’s afk, for that I have no sympathy. The new Recon Trigs however are a very different story.

1 Like

Oh totally. I mentioned them seperately because they are a totally different ballgame. And yes, they can be a threat, certainly.

Just like the NPC Mining Fleets and the Pirate FOB’s.

1 Like