[Tinfoil Hat Active] CCP Falcon wants to create more conflict

this is what i am saying i want, what will make more conflict. concepts are what you get, don’t like it? unsub. (can i have ur stuff btw?)

1 Like

It does not. Look at what was quoted and my answer.

Oh yeah gotcha, sorry

1 Like

When items that facilitate conflict, such as ships and mods, become more expensive and less available across the game because industry is snuffed out… guess what. LESS CONFLICT!

Holy F***ing Logic, Batman!

1 Like

The best way to cause conflict would be to stop PLEX and skill injection in any form whatsoever, forever and give alphas 30 days to decide, then the boot.
Then delete all map statistics, wormholes and every local channel.
Force people to sink or swim and stop pandering to the lazy no account snowflakes.

So there is risk in high sec?
and hey look, its not pvp related =X

Looks like you were wrong.

The material count need for ships and modules is increases logarithmically for better ships.
Battles should happen with cheap ships.

CCP needs to put sov into the planet’s. This is the last frontier not being fought over in EvE. New ships, structures, new resources. City building and industrywide management , this could be done by bears and the pvp players can fight over control.

You have such a short memory.

I hate to break it to you but Trigs arent Belt Rats.

Try again.

There’s certainly risk in joining a corp that he’s leading…

2 Likes

Well we both agreed scams were a risk to new players.

Trigs aren’t belt rats but they do visit belts, so if belts is the only place someone has seen them they might think they were.

1 Like

While this is true, the point that he was making was that suicide ganking should be removed as there is risk in everything in High Sec.

I asked him what threat Belt Rats posed.

Im happy enough that Trigs are a threat, though paying attention allows easy mitigation.

Just like suicide ganking.

This is true, but ignorance is no excuse when it comes from someone who claims to have been playing for over a decade.

You also have to take into account that said player has a reputation for being a scammer, an abuser of new players, being grossly uninformed and is, in all likelihood, a serial liar.

1 Like

I can’t say I like a lot of the changes to the game in resent times, but funny enough Trig scouts from what I’ve seen of them so far I don’t have any issues with.

1 Like

I like them, they poke afk pilots to death and appear out of now where, but are good for training new pilots to evade and go go go.

I really hope this kind of enemy replaces Belt Rats in general, though they more or less exist to fill a gap players used to fill regularly with hot plasma filling.

Prove it, or shut up.

You wanna talk about abuse, how about claiming things that are not true? K Thx Bye, Pleb.

I said that you have a reputation, a reputation is based on opinion or a belief, many people are of the opinion that you damned yourself with the whole Solar Exchange situation. Furthermore an opinion or a belief can’t actually be proved, see science vs god.

When you can accept the burden of proof for your own ridiculous claims then you can talk, until then you can piss in the wind.

I don’t remember @Ramona_McCandless claiming such a thing, I can remember Ramona disagreeing with your claim that there is risk in everything in hisec, a claim which was irrelevant as the conversation at the time was referring to player driven risk, which you seek to reduce by removing suicide ganking; one of the very few player driven risks left in hisec.

Twat.

2 Likes

You made a claim that i scammed and abused people, I did nothing of the sort. If you knew anything about me you’d know how immensely wrong that is.

I founded that corporation purely on the intent of teaching people the game and helping them, in an effort to undo some of the damage you and your abusive friends implement on this game.

He’s one of your goon buddies, like the other 3-4 of you. All of you have your panties in a twist because im coming for your idiotic form of game play. Don’t worry, There are two out comes of this that will happen, either 1) the game dies, in which case your stupidity ends, or 2) the game gets changed in ways that will correct the problems that i am advocating to ccp, in which case, your stupidity ends.

you are fighting a losing game here, Like i told all of you goon scum, Im light years a head of you. you are welcome to think its arrogance, or what ever you want, but knowledge is knowledge, and i have a feeling ccp is in the mist of all of this paying attention, which for you my friends is very dangerous, for me, it means little (or did you forget i have not been playing?).

I have nothing to lose, you, you will lose everything.

Edit: btw, your goon scum friend is trying to hide behing rats as if some how changing the power of them will magically correct all of the games problems. That is the level of stupidity you are working on.

Your not fooling anyone, not ccp, and definitely not me.

No, I didn’t.
I said that you have a reputation for doing those things.

These two things are not the same, although the latter is easily verified.

Hahahahahahaha.

Man, you’re so far off the mark it’s ridiculous. I’m not a goon, never have been a goon and in all likelihood never will be a goon.