To all in Service of Holy Amarr

Many Minmatar who leave for the Republic (for the most part they do not return and had never set foot there) retain their faith, I doubt given the tribalism you wear on your sleeve that you have much experience with the faithful even in the Republic.

It is thus surprising to me to hear such authoritative comments on the disposition of vast swathes of the imperial population, it may be that Kernher’s heresy is growing. When almost none of the commons much less slaves have ever heard of you, there is a lot of room for limited growth.

Your invocation of the anger of Duke Chakaid of Fabai, and the efforts of Chapter Master Lok’ri to counteract elements of her heresy as proof of its success is flawed. The Duke’s anger is known to be ‘triggered’ by her actions and based on my reading of the Chapter Master’s arguments his priority isn’t addressing heresy so minor as to be relevant only in principle but the transactional theology underpinning it. A system based upon the theology of false promises imparted to Kernher offers only more hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Haha … not quite, Else. The “people” I was referring to are those Matari still living under Imperial rule, and especially residents of the Ammatar Mandate. Someone seems to have it in for them for some reason, and has been maneuvering to marginalize them, setting them up as a source of supposed evils in the Empire.

Very successfully, in Samira’s case; she played the part someone had written for her better than I expect the author dared hope.

It would be pretty bold of me to try to take her mistake as a source of advice to Mr. Aloga, though. I think what I’m really saying to him is, “Don’t hold your breath.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.